• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 Theory about the cross road!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

n the secret ending in KH2, three armored guys met in the middle of a crossroad, each of them came from a different path to meet the others. Well this crossroad i think has a connection with the crossroad in Chain of Memories,Here are links:

COM Crossroads:
crossroad.jpg

KH3 Crossroads:
kbw181rx.jpg

In Chain of memories the crossroads were paths between light, dark, twilight (as DiZ said), and dawn, (as Riku said). Each character in the trailer comes from a different path, indicating that each are Knights(or chasers)are from another realm. Maybe the Keyblades found in the middle are Keyblades from each realm, the kingdom key from the light, way to dawn from dawn, and mickeys keyblade from the dark. At the end of the trailer, there is one more person walking toward the other three, I think he/she is coming with the final keyblade (which is the keyblade from the twilight realm) And maybe these four are gathering for the "Keyblade war".

FiNaLsKyE

thats not a find. lol. This has been up in the air for awhile. Also... isnt there an official thread for KH3 theories? because I'm pretty sure there is. Don't make new threads. Use the ones we have already. :)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Nice theory, but the crossroads thing has been said a million times, but you just added a little more to it.

grim5.0

In Kingdom Hearts in other words the universe
yeah I know there would be alot more crossroads but those other thousands of keyblades are really bugging me because I want to know if there the same ones riku kairi soras and mickeys can someone please like look at the ones that are not in the middle because I want to know if they are from other worlds or just lots of keyblades our current heros weild

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
rpg master said:
n the secret ending in KH2, three armored guys met in the middle of a crossroad, each of them came from a different path to meet the others. Well this crossroad i think has a connection with the crossroad in Chain of Memories,Here are links:

COM Crossroads:
crossroad.jpg

KH3 Crossroads:
kbw181rx.jpg

In Chain of memories the crossroads were paths between light, dark, twilight (as DiZ said), and dawn, (as Riku said). Each character in the trailer comes from a different path, indicating that each are Knights(or chasers)are from another realm. Maybe the Keyblades found in the middle are Keyblades from each realm, the kingdom key from the light, way to dawn from dawn, and mickeys keyblade from the dark. At the end of the trailer, there is one more person walking toward the other three, I think he/she is coming with the final keyblade (which is the keyblade from the twilight realm) And maybe these four are gathering for the "Keyblade war".

Who knows, but I think that the Twilight weilder is Torah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back