• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 theory spoliers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

if kh3 is for the ps3 you think they will use the opening and closing movie graphics

• yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

My thoughts about a Xehanort with a keyblade

Ansem himself could not wield the keyblade as a heartless, so he possessed rikus body to wield the keyblade once again....so Ansem(Xehanort) at one time had to wield the keyblade...maybe that is how they performed the experiments on peoples hearts, Xehanort unlocked them, thus leading to them knowing about kingdom hearts.....but i have one conclusion......if there are always a key to the light,key to darkness, and the way to dawn, sora just got the keyblade and so did mickey, riku did not get his until after kh:com.....meaning that once ansem(Xehanort:Heartless form) was defeated, the keyblade moved on and picked Riku.....that means that Ansem could in fact have defeated the keyblade of light before sora, and mickey and kairi, meaning they had to move on...and picked sora and mickey....and kairi(i have no clue where her keyblade came from)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
OMG my head hurts soooo bad now, we need more info to even begin speculating what kh3 will be about, there are so many mysteries about the past of the keyblade and the keyblade weilders that its hard to come up with an idea about it. I don't think kairi was a true keybleade weilder, yes she used a keyblade but riku gave it to her, and she was obviously able to use it because of her strong heart but I don't think she truly is a keyblade weilder. But its nice to know that a girl can be a keyblade wielder due to the fact that 2 of those knight are female. Bye the way that figure walking in the dust at the end of the secret video is another knight you can see he is wearing armor and if you look closley you can see a cape flying in the wind behind him, and all the other knights have capes.
Numora what is going on in that head of yours this time...?

ordaXjn

kairi had to be a true keyblade wielder....cuz when sora gave his keyblade to jack....it came back to him.....kinda like when leon took it from him in kh1 and it came back to him without him wanting it to.....just like roxas.....roxas threw it down and it still came back

about kairi....if riku gave her that keyblade then it should have went back to him....but kairi having a pure heart...the keyblade chose to stay with her..so she is now a keyblade bearer.....so them 3 can have fun killing heartless together now

oh yeah....what is the name of kairi's keyblade anywayz???

linkamm1

i want to know were riku got that key blade. He did dual wield when fighting roxis. Infact how do they dual wield? soras key blade changed form when changing the key chain.... mabe this has somthing to do with the field of keyblades in the secret ending. Mabe riku found that key blade when exploring the darkness but its to shaky i wish they had cleared it up.

SweatEightBall

about Xehanort
I doubt he's a keyblader because right after you kill Xemnes he said
dreaded keyblade
I think he remembered something about his past since he said something about forgetting most of his past
Just A Theory:D

Morning Twilight

I don't think that Xeanort is a keyblade weilder either. I think that he is the cloaked figure in the secret ending. I think Birth by Sleep meant the keyblades are born from sleeping hearts. The keyblade that unlocked sora's heart in the first one was created from the inactive hearts of the princesses of heart. The thing about the keyblade and kairi-- i think that the princesses of heart have special powers that allow them to weild a keyblade.

sepheroth1

With all the keyblades that are seen in the secret ending i think that the three that are seen are preparing for the keyblade wars. The keyblades can only choose a weilder while the wielder has gone through some sleep( this sleep is when you go into those rooms in begging where you choose which weapon u use,sword,staff,or sheild) and this becomes the "birth" of a keyblade weilder.because roxas had this "sleep" and is apart of sora it was almost as if they had both been awkaened twice so they are both able to duel wield. but anyway there are problaly two kinds of keyblades, one chooses to light and the other darkness, but how the weilder uses the powers(either to destroy the world or save it) is up to them and the keyblade doesn't decide.It only decides who the wielder of darkness or light wll be. I think that they keyblades are able to see ones destiny so they make the right choice. right now i have really nothing else to say except that the keyblade wars are between the keyblade wielders of light against the ones of darkness and if the are any new nobody heartless things then there will be nothings which come from the nothingness of whats been taken when a person is made into a nobody and heartless. Plus with the darkness weilders it would make it possible fro xemnas to weild one(a keyblade)

Last edited:

Senior_Superboy

Ansem.png

Sorry about the quality, this is him. His normal self, not his hearless or nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back