• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

Will first things is firstthe austerlian football team is out of the competation and kh3 even is not confirmed maybe it will be like ff but if you wanna see khx then you will be 80.

Good luck to England and K.S.A in the world cup.

I think were going to have to introduce grammar lessons to the KHI Forums, How can you even be thinking of Kingdom Hearts 3? Kingdom Hearts 2 has just been released and now your thinking of a third installment for the series... Please, what a waste of a thread. If they're going to even consider publishing a Kingdom Hearts 3 don't expect it any time soon, as they have other titles to release for the up-coming PlayStation 3 and new additions for the Final Fantasy series.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
First keep your pants on boy we just got our hands on KH2.

Second Noruma stated if KH2 did well there would be more on the way but, its not doing so well as we can see(Just look at the sells chart for May).

Third If he does continue he might change up the characters like no more Sora.

Fourth he already said this next game will not be a direct sequel to KH2 which is both good and bad.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i think that they should keep the battle system in kh3 the way it always been without those stupid turns of attacks. And besides if u seen the regular and secret ending, it shows that sora must still be part of kh along with riku and kairi.

Royale

manic
I hope it is because I don't want to keep waiting every 3-4 years for next one to come out.And I would probably get bored of it as I'm growing older.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Twilightheaven said:
i think that they should keep the battle system in kh3 the way it always been without those stupid turns of attacks. And besides if u seen the regular and secret ending, it shows that sora must still be part of kh along with riku and kairi.
I just hope they make enemies harder, and make it so you don't use reaction commands so often.

Twilightheaven

Awards
thats true they had almost every battle they have a reaction command in it.

Twilightheaven

Awards
and also besides twilight town and hollow bastion, the worlds have a fourth member which was kinda shocking.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have to agree with what -Dawn- said earlier. I kinda hope it ends at 3, so they don't run the risk of milking the storyline. Even if they changed main characters, it would still end up revolving around Kingdom Hearts, Keyblades, Heartless, Nobodies, etc. That's the reason Final Fantasy can keep going; it doesn't pertain to one single storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back