• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
I love how the last segment of the last boss is a shotlock, it's like even though its not a feature in the game, you know because of what the last boss is, he can still use them.

Zul

Awards
I guess, Epic Mickey involves splattering everything with black paint(I don't know much about the game at all, but that's what it looks like) and this last boss is throwing this black goo at you all the time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Epic_Mickey.jpg

White arena, black goo. It was just way to familiar for me.

Zul

Awards
Turns out even the impact graphic of his keyblade is black bubbles, so yep, he's uuh.. Epic Vencky

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In the end it's only an armor animated by darkness, and wasn't the "Shadow Blot" in Epic Mickey also only a mass of animated black thinner?

"Spewing" the black goo only serves to drive home the point that it isn't a human that Riku is fighting. It's just an animated armor like a puppet controlled by a nightmare.

Zul

Awards
I'm just acknowledging visual similarities here, not implying that the two are actually related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back