• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII cheats....already???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
I was at the store the other day and I saw this magazine(beckett supercheats,or somethin like that....)and it had a page for kingom hearts 2 had like a mini guide that showed like how to get all the keyblades,get drive forms,boss battles,etc.(NON OF THESE WERE ACTUAL CHEATS JUS GUIDES)The reason I posted this was tosee if anyone thought why theyd put info out so early.....(this was februarys issue....)

Kraxm

Maybe they want it to already be out there when the game is released so when people buy it thy see that ang buy that magazine too.

BULLETPROOF

there were no cheats in the original kingdom hearts and i don't think there will be any in kingdom hearts 2, except in gameshark but that doesnt count, i never use cheats anyway until after i beat the game

Cl0ud

the guides and hints are the sma for both jap and american, thats why they are there already, they've been up since the jap. release.

#1khfan

as soon as the game is released ar(action replay ) codes will be released and on 4-17 a thing called ultimate codes comes out which is the ar codes on one disc on ly the kh2 codes but only for like 4 bucks or so . so then you don't need to buy an action replay to get & use the codes.

BULLETPROOF

no there were so many cheats on gameshark well i think it was gameshark ... but it let you skip through all the worlds and you could fight the bosses whenever you want, i was at my freinds house and he had it, i dont though
ya .... it was action replay not gameshark

The M.C.

JTTW
most RPG games dont have cheats, just help on how to get their millions of items and stuff like that. and yeah, those just show how and where to get thosae things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back