• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII will include the 2nd Coming!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy1980

Awards
I'm brand new here to KHInsider, so I hope I'm doing this right. Howdy everyone. I've been reading this website for years, but finally decided to join. I spent last evening making of pages and pages of notes, and wanted to get your opinion.

I’m new to KHInsider, but not to the world of Kingdom Hearts. I started playing the series back in 2005 and fell in love with the story. I have played up to Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. DDD and forward, I have only had the luxury of watching cutscenes, movies, and reading plots on the internet to know what’s going on. Once again, I have fallen to trying to theorize on what’s been happening as of late, but then things started to dawn on me. Things that have never clicked. I apologize in advance if I step on any toes, and please feel free to critique.

In a nutshell and please remember, Kingdom Hearts boils down to light vs dark, good vs evil. So let’s dive in shall we, I may go a little heavy on religion, but bear with me, it all makes kind of sense in my mind that is.

So let’s say that Kingdom Hearts = Heaven. Tetsuya Nomora = God. As we know God had his top archangels, one who fell. That archangel, Azrael = Lucifer, Satan, Bethesda Game Studios J, Father of 7 deadly sins, Pride, Superbia, or who we all know – Master of Masters.

Master of Masters has his 6 apprentices, the other sins who are evil to their own extent. Wrath/Ira, Envy/Invi, Sloth/Aced, Greed/Ava, Gluttony/Gula, and Lust/Luxu.

Master of Masters has his all-seeing eye, or should say sigil, one that can see the doings/deeds of everyone. He also has a big black box. Now there are two mysterious boxes we all know about – pandora’s box and the ark of the convenant. Pandora’s box, we know the story, Pandora opened the box, evils flew out and only hope survived. Ark of the covenant story, it is said to contain 10 commandments, aaron’s rod and manna. Only a few able to touch it, to touch God.
The keyblade – a weapon of great power that could bring greatness or ruin. A biblical weapon we know that held power was Aaron’s rod. A rod of power that did marvelous, mysterious deeds. Some variations on it that it was made of sapphires. Keyblade could be a variation of it.

Story of Backcover – a real story, keyblade war happened.

Dandelions moved on to restore world. A group of Ephemer (leader?), Skuld, Ventus, Blaine, 5th member?, maybe even more? I’m going to put a couple of names to go with these people and bear with me. Ephemer – John the Baptist, Skuld – Mary Magdalene, also Norse goddess of future, Blaine – kind of sketchy, maybe Judas?, and bam Ventus – Jesus. Yes I said that. Tetsuya=God, sent his son Ventus=Jesus. Jesus was not really the man in charge, he followed John the Baptist (Ephemer). They are going to go around trying to restore the world.

Original story of when Jesus first came – our history says that a messiah would appear in a period of deperation and crisis known as End Times/Last Days. Jesus warned his disciples not to tell anyone he was the messiah, Judas racks him out & betrays him. In the end Jesus he was crucified and sacrificed himself. So….Ventus will sacrifice himself and the world falls into darkness. On the day Jesus died, “Darkness came over all the land. The temple split in two. The earth shook and the rocks split. Graves opened up and the saints came out and after the resurrection they appeared to many people.”
Questions I ponder and want thoughts on…

Ventus will go into the realm of darkness=purgatory? when he sacrifies himself, a place where time flows different. Who knows how long he will be there, but enough time for M. Xehanort to find him, leading to Birth by Sleep events. Ventus never fully resurrects and rises on the 3rd day. He is weak, he has connected with Sora, he is not whole. The world while Ventus is in the realm of darkness goes on. Time goes on. Anti-christs come and go, people waiting for a new messiah and the 2nd coming (another keyblade war?). M of Masters is actually around but in various forms throughout history, maybe he finds his way into braig?, young xehanort? Yellow eyes is not just M Xehanort, but M of Masters showing the darkness/lucifer. World changes – searching for elixir of life, technology advances, cloning, time travel, etc. and we end up at the end of Dream Drop Distance awaiting the story of KH3.

Is Sora the new messiah? We need him and the anti-christ (M Xehanort) to clash blades to bring about the 2nd coming? For there to be resurrection of the dead (terra, eraqus, xion, roxas, etc.), life of the world to come, and a new Jerusalem? Something far greater than Kingdom Hearts?

Gula was given the lost page stating that the traitor should bear a sigil. Our traitor is Ventus. He himself is a sigil (or cross (Father/Son/holy spirit)

Where’s the box? If it’s a representation of the ark of covenant? Perhaps it holds the original x-blade (aaron’s rod), the original book of prophecies (10-commandments), and manna (elixir of life). Who knows where it is, probably in a warehouse somewhere. Or is it Pandora’s Box, and did it get opened for all hell to break loose/paradoxes to take place? Is it even important?

I don’t believe in the rebirth at all. But I do have a big hunch, that the events of Union Cross is Ventus dreaming while he sleeps in the Chamber of Waking.

If Kingdom Hearts=heaven, are the lanes/worlds in between & the realm of darkness equal to Limbo/Purgatory?
13 darknesses, 7 lights. 13 is symbolic of rebellion and lawlessness. It is inspired by Satan, in outright rebellion against the Eternal. 7 is symbolic of the foundation of God’s word. It is tied to the creation of all things.

-----

Yeah I know it’s deep, but some elements seemed to have a deeper meaning and reference. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but could it just be coincidence that Nomura would name the foretellers after the 7 deadly sins. Once again, just remember it’s all about light vs dark, good vs evil.

-----

Thank you I’m done now. Go and speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back