• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt!

uhhh...are we supposed to get the results today?

Lunar Knight

American Person

Yup. I can't wait to see who won. But want to see them before I do my homework.

Sora0014

AdventChild101 said:
Calm down.
roflmfao i said i was kidding...im just hyper...i didnt know there was so much sugar in chips

Edit:Geez, everyone has to do homework...right...NOW. Even me...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

Sora0014 said:
roflmfao i said i was kidding...im just hyper...i didnt know there was so much sugar in chips

Edit:Geez, everyone has to do homework...right...NOW. Even me...

i don't lol i am on holiday, i am just waiting for the results or i'm gonna go mad and destroy everything

Lunar Knight

American Person

Every time I see a new post, I think it's monkeybutt with the results. Then I look at the poster and it isn't monkeybutt!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ooh. =3 You guys seem anxious! Let's see some hype. ^_~ Less then half an hour before I announce the results!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

OOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO i gotta kill you for making me wait, let me write that down *scribbles* hurry up!!!!!!! wanna see some hype then here

*shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype*

Lunar Knight

American Person

Lets go! *HYPE*HYPE*HYPE*HYPE*HYPE! Go, Go, Go, Go!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

HURRY!!!!

*shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype*

Light Aura

Can you put the winners in spoilers? So it can be a surprise.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, great job guys!! Just for participating, each of you will recieve 5,000 gil!! But only a super few will recieve the medals! ^^

To those who partcipated: Thanks for making this a success! What fun would it be without people participating? We'll be doing activities like this every week up untill KH2's release!!!

To those who didn't participate: You missed out? Aww, we still love ya! Don't fret! There will be many more activies throughout the month!

TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!

FIRST PLACE: MasterofMemories
SECOND PLACE: UnknownEnigma
THIRD PLACE: krnpunkpride92​

MasterofMemories was the ONLY person to get NONE wrong! Congrats for your good work! UnknownEnigma and krnpunkpride92 were the only ones to get only ONE wrong! A pat on the back for them!

Want to know how many you missed? PM me to find out! =3

The prizes will be sent out anytime this week! Make sure to check if you got your gil! If you havn't, by Friday PM me! And, the medals will be posted ASAP!

order member XlV

*shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype**shows hype*

there we go!!!!
i showed some hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back