• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUx in-game Download Issues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

growlithe

My sister and I wanted to have Kingdom Hearts Unchained x, so naturally we installed it onto our devices. No problem there.
Now, my sister has been trying since Thursday to download it. I mean, when you enter the game it will do the download thing. It took me one try, yet she's done well over 20 downloads. I'm not sure if it matters, but her phone is android and my tablet is iOS.

Another thing, her phone's version is 4.4.2, if that matters.

It's not about space. She has 1.2 GB on her android phone and 1.1 GB on her SD card.

Everytime the first download gets to 100%, it gives an error saying something about 'check your space.' She did. She has enough space to continue the download process.

She tried turning off her phone for five minutes, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, deleting basically everything off her phone, but it won't work. I've been searching for answers ever since Friday, but none of them work.

Any thoughts?

Edit; We also just tried the 'Restore Resources' thing. It didn't work. Just another error.
Edit 2; Uhm, it randomly decided to work... It's all good. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back