• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Kieli: The Dead Sleep In The Wilderness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Yen Press KIELI (NOVEL) by Yukako Kabei

I was browsing through the manga section in Barnes and Noble today, looking for something new to interest me, when I came across the interesting title of Kieli: The Dead Sleep In The Wilderness. It sounded promising so I picked it up and read the summary on the back cover. A girl who can see spirits, an Undying man hunted by the church, and an old radio possessed by the spirit of a corporal that was killed during the war. So of course after reading that, I had to leaf through the first few pages. What I read perked my interest, so I grabbed the two manga volumes and was so entranced I proceeded to read them both through in one setting. Now, I haven't finished the novel yet, but some of he scened from the manga very nearly had me in tears. It's such a gorgeous, captivating story. I'm going to have a hard time waiting until January for the second book.

XionXIVRikuXV

well, u definitely arent the only one! i read the two manga books recently, and i really loved them. i really want to read the novel but.... they dont have it at my borders at the moment sadly. i guess ill have to order. i like how the corporal seems so... weird. in a nice-ish way. harvey too. and kieli. u know what? y dont i just list all the characters in the book at this rate? except for a few... ya know?

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Haha I know what you mean. I even liked Joachim. XD The characters are really like-able so yeah... I've been fangirling o my friends and demanding they read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back