• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kind of a stupid curiousity...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
Okay.
This is a sort of stupid question, buuuut...

Roxas doesn't really look like Sora, right? Except for his eyes and some facial features.
Than how come Xemnas, Xehanort and Ansem look so much like eachother? Well, Ansem not so much, but you get the idea.
I also wonder what all the other members look like.
Maybe, since their heartless and nobodies were destroyed, we'll get to see their human forms...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Whats the question?
Lawlz

Roxas doesn't look like Sora partly because there was prolly an outside influence affecting it *aka Ven* and also it could be a side effect of Sora being a Heartless for such a short time.
Very much like with how Roxas didn't have memories because of it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Look at the KH2 ending. They don't look alike, they have similar facial features.
Color has a lot to do with this, I believe, seeing how Sora's colors are darker while Roxas seems much paler and is blond (Ven influence). Then we do have the different hair style making for the hair to frame the face differently, and the opposite facial expression.
Xemnas, SoD Ansem and Xehanort all had the same colors, the same general hairstyles, the same general attitude (lol, obsession for KH), and were grown men, making for their features to be much more recognizable and defined as opposed to Sora who just hit puberty and was still a growing, changing boy.
When it comes down to it, it's mostly tricks of colors for Sora and Roxas, though; they're identical.

C

Colours

Okay.

Roxas doesn't really look like Sora, right? Except for his eyes and some facial features.
Than how come Xemnas, Xehanort and Ansem look so much like eachother? Well, Ansem not so much, but you get the idea.
Maybe, since their heartless and nobodies were destroyed, we'll get to see their human forms...

If you saw RK sticky about Xehanort, then you would have got our answer.lawl

A

Azrael

Okay.

Roxas is the Nobody of Sora, but as some had said an outside influence interfering with the Nobody process (most likely Ven's soul or body or the both of them) created Roxas.

Ansem (XH) is the Heartless while Xemnas is the Nobody of Xehanort.

MasterXOblivion7

Okay.

I guess Sora and Roxas kinda sorta have the same hair but besides that I agree they don't look much alike.
Which is what BBS will soon explain.

C

Colours

No, BBS will explain (probably in part) why Roxas looks specifically like Ven.
KH2 ending movie proves beyond the shadow of a doubt - Roxas and Sora are identical save for the hair and the skin tone.

If they have a kh3 I would like for them to then explain why they both look alike.

A

Azrael

No, BBS will explain (probably in part) why Roxas looks specifically like Ven.
KH2 ending movie proves beyond the shadow of a doubt - Roxas and Sora are identical save for the hair and the skin tone.

Different skin tone because Sora is from a chain of tropical islands and probably pre KH1 spent a lot of time in the sun

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think, originally, Nomura wanted to surprise people by revealing towards the end that Roxas was Sora's nobody. That's why he made the similarities not so obvious. Now, he probably wants to come up with a better reason for that, which is probably how Ven was thought up.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think, originally, Nomura wanted to surprise people by revealing towards the end that Roxas was Sora's nobody. That's why he made the similarities not so obvious. Now, he probably wants to come up with a better reason for that, which is probably how Ven was thought up.

Either that, or he was really really really really really really really desperate for character designs XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back