• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kinda dumb?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I have no idea,but i was telling someone 'my story' from this site and they thought it would be a good idea for me to post it here becus they thought it was...funny...Anyway,she said she would pay me to do it,so here's my story. XD (pops knuckles)

okay,many of you(mostly noobs) may not remember the VERY OLD Stories topic we had in the fanfiction section back at KH2.net (the old one).Well,as a guest, i would come to the topic and read it all the time until one day i had to reply.So i joined as Gkid.That was the only place i posted,and i would add onto the story.Everyone always said i had brought the life to that topic becus of my humor,but some also say that i made it a bit...disturbing.SO some members were trying to change it to be 'clean' .ANd one girl who liked it the way it was pmed me; REDROSES..
RED:Uh,were having a bit of trouble in the Stories topic.
Me:WHat?!What is it?!Whats going on?!Tell me now!
RED:Well some of the members are saying its getting too gross so they are trying to change it.
Me:WHAT?!I didnt mention anything about s,pussies,butts or-Oh sorry if im making you sick.
RED:No its okay.I watch Jerry Springer.
Me:lol.Okay.Wanna chat?
RED: okay.
So me and RED started talking.It was summer vacation then So we would talk for HOURS!I mean atleast 6 hours everyday.I had become best friends with a guy named RIkuRules.After about the sixth day of me and RED chatting,i figured we were hitting it off pretty good.So i pmed RikuRules and said
Me: Dude!I just met this total babe,REDROSES,and me and her are flirting!
Riku:You a lie!Tahts my girlfriend!
Big mistake.
Me:Hey i thought u said ur girlfriend and you broke up!
Riku:Well me and her got back together
Me:Uh oh!Hey,man,i was just kidding about that flirting thing!
Riku:WHatever tuna dork.
During my noob days,i was obsessed with tuna so-
Me:WHAT?!You dare insult the tuna?!You have made the tuna lord angry!
So me and him started fighting and cursing each other out,and i was still talking to RED and i was telling her what i was saying until-
RIku:Ill shove that tuna up your cornhole-
Me:Ill remodel ur face so that you lok like Freddy Crouger and Ill fuk your girlfriend too!
BIG MISTAKE!Riku stopped pming me then but RED found out what i said-
RED:cries)
Me:No wait!Dont cry.Im sorry,Lyana!
RED:cries) Jerk!
Me:Im sorry!(cries)I didnt mean it!He insulted the tuna!
RED:Sniff.Why are you crying?
Me:Becus i made a great friend and i just did something to lose her.
RED:Well you didnt lose me but i have to go to bed now.
Me:Goodnite.Sorry again.
She didnt reply after that.So i went to bed too feeling like the biggest jackass in the world.I couldnt sleep,still thinking about how i hurt her.Then i realized something;I was inlove with her.So the next day while we chatted,i told her how i felt-
RED:Aw,youre just feeling sorry for me.
Me:No.Its more than that.I got two hours of sleep last nite,lyana.I coulnt stop thinking about you.ANd not just what i did,but about you...
RED:Wow...
So everyday i hit on her,even when they were all yelling "Gkid,leave RED alone!" "You dont have a chance with her!" "stop hitting on my girlfriend!" But i just said "Okay" but i didnt stop.I flirted my butt off until one day-
RED:Gabriel, i have to tell you something.
Me: Okay,what is it?
RED:But i cant.
Me:WHy not?I wont get mad at whatever you say..unless you say you hate me or something.
RED:Not here.Go here.(ihasuiriakwmn)
It was some kind of link to some other forums.
Me:RED!!!That froze my computer up!you have to tell me here!
RED: Okay. *kiss* lol!
Me: (drops candy out of mouth and spit from it leaks into the keyboard and shocks me)EEEEEEEEEEEEEH!...I see the naked baby with an arrow got you too,huh?
RED:lol, i guess so.
SO we started an affair behind her boyfriends back.He trusted her so much too,even after i would tell him about the affair(i told him becus i wanted RED all to myself) he still wouldnt believe me.But one day RED was just gone.Her cp broke down for 2 months,which was when i met Goofy5555,and me and him were BEST FRIENDS.We 'tore' up the forums with the tuna obsession.Sigh,then i started a fanfic Without The Heartless,and RED came back,and she posted "lol!This is funny!Keep going,Gkid!" I pmed her and we kept talking hours again.We werent having the affair anymore but we were really close.Me,her and Goofy became the three musketeers.But sometime around then RIkuRules wasnt spending much time online,so she was lonely.But i was there.EVeryday,waiting for her.ANd i still loved her.One day she told me that she was breaking up with RikuRules and i was like "THANK U LORD!" so she dumped him.He totally went loco,but i was like "Hahahah!" SO like two weeks after that i asked RED to be my girlfriend,and she agreed.We hit it off GREAT.But back when she was RikuRules,i had given up on hitting on her and had developed a crush on this other girl KHLover19 also known as *Akira* and she left one day somewhere.ANd me and RED forgot about her.DUring those two weeks,me and RED got to cybering(it was like magic,i know im slow.) But Akira had come back and she tricked me into letting her see the pm i was cybering with RED and she totally flipped...I thought it was funny.Anyway,i asked RED to marry me.Online,we would have a marriage topic,but while RED was on a camping trip,i did something that wasnt very...faithful to RED and she found out so in the wedding topic...she ditched me.It was horrible.She said she couldnt do it.After that me and RED fell apart.So i broke up with her and went for Akira.Akira was okay,but...she didnt match up to RED,so i broke up with her.But when i did,she left the forums.So..Come december,i asked RED to be my gf again.Once again she agreed.Since then,ive been with RED,and i love her like crazy...Comments?(IM GETTING GIL FOR THIS!YAY!)

Last edited:

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
SHe tricked me!!!The RPG is down!!!I wont get my gil!!Aw hell naw!...Oh,thank u guys.I was sure everyone was gonna go "IDIOT!Stop whining about ur life!"

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
lol okay.King of The dark,you said the tuna is funny.Lol back when i was a noob,i used to call RED my ' Tuna Goddess' ...ANd i think the story is funny too.Especially how i STOLE that dudes girlfriend!Mwahahahahaha!

King Of The Dark

Uh-oh KingGabriel_VXI has been tricked...aw well, maybe u can get it when it's back up? Yes the story is very good. I liked it alot ^^ lol tuna! Man it must be good to live your life, with the girl stealing and all...wait i've done that too!

P.S. TUNA! lol u can do so many things with tuna.

Last edited:

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I dont think ill get the gil.SHe logged off rite quick. <.< Stupid girly...lol!And it is a funny story.I thought it was really weird how i just HAPPENED to become best friends with her boyfriend,and pm him telling him me and her were flirting...Its like destiny!!!But people tell me i dream too much.

S

Sora/Riku

Well gab I did not.........well maybe I did O.K. I did and that was a very.............iteresting story I did not get the part about marrieing on line cause I hase to be aproved and everything but yeah it was funny and very interesting.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Well we made a topic in the roleplaying section called "gkid and REDROSES wedding" and we planned everything the day before(it wasnt a real marriage. i just wanted to be...'internet married' lol.) and she ditched me.SHe logged off and said she couldnt do it.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Oh im happy,LOOK!Goofy5555 is lookin at this topic!LOL!...And yes im happy.I spent 8 hours talking to RED monday and im fine.Im just a lil concerned that this topic doesnt go here...I just put it here for the gil.lol.

Edit:And ive told this story alot and it changes a lil bit everytime i change it but its mostly accurate.

Last edited:

Goofy5555

'_'
Beautiful
XD
Naw not beautiful cause...nevermind but that was so cool! (Kinda because I was in it >.>) ANyway yeah that story was...perfect..lol!
(Ahh the good tuna days...the times WHEN THE MEMBERS OVERTHREW THE MODS AND KICKED THEM OUT OF FORUM INSANITY!..not that there were ever any in there at that time) >>

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Em, that stories different,but told from the heart, good style

Hope all goes well for ya

King Of The Dark

Yea...that reminds me of the revoloution (god it was scary and scared me, wait) Well anyway, hope you get your gil. The old fourms were fun, yes they were, these are fun too, i mean like, don't get me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back