• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda Like Sailormoon (The Other Side)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blonde haired kid

Okay misty and i came up with this. this i like the previous ones, but everone will end up going back to the future with Rini and there will be a future version of your charater(s) along with the present one.

THESE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO ASK TO JOIN:
mistyElk0
A.J.
cloud strife
Neo Sora

All other's have to PM me or misty (mistyElk0) to be able to join

Rules:
no god moding or killing someone elses character without their permission

Enough of that, here's the story:

Rini turned over a small mechanical box and looked at it.
"Uncle, worked really hard on this....he was just as determind to change things as i was."
She sat the box on her lap and looked up at the sky.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Well Ya know I'm in BHK.

Name: Koni
Race: half dog demon/ human
Weapon:
- demon sword
- silver crystal
Appearence: Long white hair, light blue eyes, dog ears/ long brown hair and blue eyes.
Bio: She's the keeper of the silver crystal and is Rini's future mother..

A.J.

Banned
(Am I the uncle you're talking about?)

Here's mine:

Future:

Name: A.J.
Species: Cyborg
Weapons:
-Pulse Cannons
-4 Blue Lightsabers

Appearance: Except his head is different...I'll put it in the next post.
general.jpg

Past:

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/ Dog Demon
Weapon(s) :
-Blue Handled Final Key *Mickey's Keyblade*
-Demonic Gun

Appearance:Native American with white hair and blue eyes. He wears Sora's KH2 outfit except he wears a plain blue t-shirt, a blue backwards baseball cap, and a gold heart pendant.

A.J.

Banned
(Okies...And here's Future A.j.'s head, just picture this head on that body except blue with icy glowing blue eyes...
Head:
motorcycle_helmet.gif
)

A.J. lumbered over to Rini his tall lanky form casting a long shadow...She looked a bit sad...

A.J.: Rini...What's wrong sweetheart? *sees the box, his digital eyes shifting* Something wrong with the Time Traveling device?

Blonde haired kid

(okay. oh and A.J. is that your past self or future self? Cause rini is still in the past)

Rini gave a small jump.
"oh hi uncle" i didn't know you were in here........... And no nothing's wrong with it. i just forgot something" she said opening it and pushing a few buttons.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Kalibrus walking towards the nothing that had come to his life was stressed out with the violence and places that he had gone to but that did not matter to him. He only mattered of meeting people that could have made his life a difference. Only question was: But how?

He walked towards trees, plains, tree stumps, just to find someone to talk to or make his life better. That was pathetic in his mind as he walked away.

A.J.

Banned
(Oops...Uh...Past.)

A.J.: Well okay. Remember if that thing gives ya' any problems, just bring it to me.

A.J. got up and patted her on the head, then walked away.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Kalibrus thought that he had seen someone in the past few miles, was it believeable? He brought out a bottled water, the last from his pockets and drank it. Kalibrus was only young and he did not plan on an early death.

In his mind, he thought about the future.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Kalibrus saw some people out in the distant.
"This must be a home," said Kalibrus eagerly.

He walked towards them but not steathily or sneakily.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Yes, a little, I've been stranded out walking for two days," said Kalibrus. He wasn't hurt at all except that if he walked fast, his water bottle might have fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back