• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Kong Alternate Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Whats it all about? I'm curious...

I'm not being sarcastic but...

did kong wreck new york? and lived??

NEO9011

The alternate ending is when Kong lives. You get to play as a dood in a plane. Go see the movie if you wanna know the story. The game is justa tiny bit different.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

I saw the movie with some of my friends, it rocks big time! so do we have to KILL KONG in a plane??? that sucks ass man!

Rakasen

how can you kill King Kong, not even those T-Rexs could kill him. King Kong, his daily schedule is fight hungry Dinosours, and be worshipped by ugly people... he has no one to talk to lol

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Rakasen said:
how can you kill King Kong, not even those T-Rexs could kill him. King Kong, his daily schedule is fight hungry Dinosours, and be worshipped by ugly people... he has no one to talk to lol

he's got the girl Ann, the only miracle I'm going to be seeing next is Kong bringing down Godzilla ( not the american one )! besides 3 hungry T-Rex's ganging up on him, I really wanna see that ape take down a behemoth such as GODZILLA. Kong has also been given the honor of being placed on the Kaijuu list of the Godzilla collection down at wiki.

ps- nice tid bid on the ugly people part XD!!!

fiendnuggets

Seems like a cool alternate ending..I do like the original though. Seeing Kong beat down those T Rexes was pretty sweet. I like the way he breaks jaws :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back