• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickeys Gathering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

waoh absolutely wrong sora isnt dark riku is destined to be evil but is trying to be the lightside but he needs to pass through the twilit road to dawn to turn good and BHK is the Twilight version of Sora and absolutely noone knows how Mickey has a keyblade because nothing has been confirmed fom my knowledge

BHKhearts

MilkMan20206 said:
waoh absolutely wrong sora isnt dark riku is destined to be evil but is trying to be the lightside but he needs to pass through the twilit road to dawn to turn good and BHK is the Twilight version of Sora and absolutely noone knows how Mickey has a keyblade because nothing has been confirmed fom my knowledge

So if nothing has been confirmed how can you say that it is totaly wrong?

Riku already is Twilight, He has light and Dark inside him. He is not destined to be evil, his body was taken over by Ansem. Thats where his evil came from not from within Riku.Riku choses instead of running from his darkness to accepting it and using it along with his light!

beastin4kh2

BHKhearts said:
Ok where does it say that Nobody's cant weild Keyblades. Namine is a Nobody? She i think is the Nobody of Kiri, because if you remember Kiri lost her heart as well. I think the BHK is Sora's Nobody because he looks just like Sora, and if you think about it, it makes sense if you played COM, when Sora went to twilight town he felt like he had been there before, and thats where the BHK happens to live? Who also meets with Namine who is a Nobody!

BHK is not a nobody if he was then he wouldn't be able to wield a keyblade, in order to wield a keyblade you need to have a pure heart, nobodys do not have hearts they are shells:cool:

Lil_RiKu

no wrong milkman sora is going to die soon his heart has become darker.all hearts start dark and end dark

those words are from ansem himself

BHKhearts

beastin4kh2 said:
BHK is not a nobody if he was then he wouldn't be able to wield a keyblade, in order to wield a keyblade you need to have a pure heart, nobodys do not have hearts they are shells:cool:

Ok so if that is true why would Namine care wether or not Sora liked her? Why would she CARE wethere or not he forgot Kiri or anyof that if she did not have a heart?! Shes a Nobody and she cares about Sora and Donald and Goofy.

And as we have seen with Riku you dont have to be pure of heart to weild the Keyblade but strong of heart. Nobodys have there own hearts and there own feelings. Why would DiZ care if he was successfull in destroying the worlds if he did not have a heart to back up those Evil desires?

beastin4kh2

BHKhearts said:
Ok so if that is true why would Namine care wether or not Sora liked her? Why would she CARE wethere or not he forgot Kiri or anyof that if she did not have a heart?! Shes a Nobody and she cares about Sora and Donald and Goofy.

And as we have seen with Riku you dont have to be pure of heart to weild the Keyblade but strong of heart. Nobodys have there own hearts and there own feelings. Why would DiZ care if he was successfull in destroying the worlds if he did not have a heart to back up those Evil desires?

namine isn't a nobody and wanting to be sucessful in something is not a felling it is an agenda or a priority:cool:

BHKhearts

beastin4kh2 said:
namine isn't a nobody and wanting to be sucessful in something is not a felling it is an agenda or a priority:cool:

Ok you need to find out all the new information if your going to join in.....

In a magazine scan with Axel he says " Namine is someones Nobody."
And they even say it in COM...duh

MilkMan20206

Lil_RiKu said:
no wrong milkman sora is going to die soon his heart has become darker.all hearts start dark and end dark

those words are from ansem himself
What the hell are you talking about Sora isnt evil the reason Nomura said his clothes were important is because he was talking about fusion not that sora is evil because of black clothes

MilkMan20206

BHKhearts said:
Ok you need to find out all the new information if your going to join in.....

In a magazine scan with Axel he says " Namine is someones Nobody."
And they even say it in COM...duh
Axel doesn't say that, the Enigmatic man asks Diz if Namine is someone's nobody and Diz doesnt answer him

Go read the Summary for the SE Party Trailer

BHKhearts

MilkMan20206 said:
Axel doesn't say that, the Enigmatic man asks Diz if Namine is someone's nobody and Diz doesnt answer him

Go read the Summary for the SE Party Trailer

Ok so I got my people mixed up sorry, the point is Namine is a Nobody..... theres no question about it...

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
namine has a pure heart to. nobodys have half hearts

Thank you for proving my point! Namine does have a pure heart, but she is also a NOBODY!!!!!!

Counterpart

BHKhearts said:
Thank you for proving my point! Namine does have a pure heart, but she is also a NOBODY!!!!!!

ok NOBODIES HAVE NO HEARTS!!!A Nobody is a shell.A shell has a soul and a body thats it.So if Namine is supposly a shell how can she have a heart?BHK can't be a nobody because he can wield a keyblade and YOU NEED a HEART to wield a keyblade.AS for what I stated before I stand by it because there is four dimensions how can three dimensions have a keyblade master but not four?Doesn't make sense to me!!!As far as I'am concerned (and alot of people) just because Riku AT THE MOMENT is using Soul Eater it doesn't mean he can't wield one.And I know DD is concept but he does get Oblivion(a keyblade) from BHK and I think it will happen in the game.

Last edited:

BHKhearts

Counterpart said:
ok NOBODIES HAVE NO HEARTS!!!A Nobody is a shell.A shell has a soul and a body thats it.So if Namine is supposly a shell how can she have a heart?BHK can't be a nobody because he can wield a keyblade and YOU NEED a HEART to wield a keyblade.AS for what I stated before I stand by it because there is four dimensions how can three dimensions have a keyblade master but not four?Doesn't make sense to me!!!As far as I'am concerned and alot of people just because Riku AT THE MOMENT is using Soul Eater it doesn't mean he can't wield one.And I know DD is concept but he does get Oblivion(a keyblade) from BHK and I think it will happen in the game.

Your right Riku could weild a Keyblade if it was thrown to him by some one else. Hey Kiri could do it to if sora threw his to her... the point is Riku is not one of the chosen ones. He doesnt have a keyblade right now for a reason.
Now as far as your Forth Power goes look at the 13 point chart it doesnt say the Fourth Key (Power) it says the third Key(power). There are only three sideds to magic. Light, Dark, and the power inbetween what you would call Twilight. There isnt a Fourth power sorry it just doesnt exist. I have said my speil about Nobodys and I am not going to repeat myself. You cant have a soul without a heart to back it up. You would be an emotionless nothing. sorry.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Counterpart said:
ok NOBODIES HAVE NO HEARTS!!!A Nobody is a shell.A shell has a soul and a body thats it.So if Namine is supposly a shell how can she have a heart?BHK can't be a nobody because he can wield a keyblade and YOU NEED a HEART to wield a keyblade.AS for what I stated before I stand by it because there is four dimensions how can three dimensions have a keyblade master but not four?Doesn't make sense to me!!!As far as I'am concerned and alot of people just because Riku AT THE MOMENT is using Soul Eater it doesn't mean he can't wield one.And I know DD is concept but he does get Oblivion(a keyblade) from BHK and I think it will happen in the game.

ok..after reading all these posts...this just hurt my head @.@

Counterpart

BHKhearts said:
Your right Riku could weild a Keyblade if it was thrown to him by some one else. Hey Kiri could do it to if sora threw his to her... the point is Riku is not one of the chosen ones. He doesnt have a keyblade right now for a reason.
Now as far as your Forth Power goes look at the 13 point chart it doesnt say the Fourth Key (Power) it says the third Key(power). There are only three sideds to magic. Light, Dark, and the power inbetween what you would call Twilight. There isnt a Fourth power sorry it just doesnt exist. I have said my speil about Nobodys and I am not going to repeat myself. You cant have a soul without a heart to back it up. You would be an emotionless nothing. sorry.

Read Ansem's Report's before you say that about Nobodies ohh wait here it is and read it CAREFULLY!!!

Ansem Report 13 - This report is given to you after the defeat of Unknown in Final Mix.

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

They are non-existent because they have NO HEART without a heart you cannot exist.There isn't a fourth "power" but there is 4 keyblade masters?Don't sound right at all!!!There is FOUR Keyblade Masters,FOUR different worlds YET there is only THREE "powers" no don't think so.That Third Key quote could mean different things than this "power" thing you are talking about.By the way you do notice you are using info from CONCEPT not FACT?While I'am using FACT!!!

Last edited:

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
How can Sora be dark? I just don't get it. Sora can't be dark because he's light, while BHK is twilight{That's what they're saying around}, and Riku is Dark, since he was manipulated by darkness before. I just know this, since I don't have COM. If I am wrong, then someone can correct me.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Even though riku was manipulated by darkness..doesn't mean he's dark. he walks down the road inbetween dark and light. the twilight just like BHK. or something like that. and Sora cannot i mean cannot be evil! oh yeah BHKhearts Riku was the original choosen one if you didn't know that o_O but he gave into darkness so the keyblade chose Sora over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back