• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King MIckeys letter! (x2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
If you have beaten the game then you saw this, at the very end sora and the other two are looking at a letter from the king. Dose anyone no what it might have said. And also did any one notice that they never tell you what was on the letter from King Mickey at the end of the first game.

urutapu

v_a, you seem to have a problem with insisting your completely unproven theories are fact.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy are never, ever shown getting the letter or opening it. Even the COM opening FMV cuts to a point where Pluto is nowhere to be found.

mr.Twilight

You never know...maybe it did say something about Malifacent and Pete cause I dont know about you guys but I didnt defeat either of them in the end of KH2...

THE_UNKNOWNS

yea, that bothered me that nobody knows what happened to them. but i wasn't looking forward to fighting malifacent anyways so o well.

Roxas Sorrows

The point of the letter was suspicion of a possible third game. We may never find out what the letter says, and we are smart not to guess, because if we do guess and get it right we would've totally spoiled ourselves for KH3 [KH3 is still a theory, which I hope will become FACT]

KHfreak!!!!!!!

Maybe the letter in the first one at the end was just saying things about what sora has to do in the second one. Also at the beginning of the 2nd one where it shows sora donald goofy at nighttime on the path, a cloaked person is there, but after that it shows sora going to some castle place or something that is like a yellowish green color. Does anyone know what that place was?

OblivionRKO4

dude that was castle oblivion!! did you play chain of memories on the gba? Cuz if not u missed out on alot of good storyline. i would go buy it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back