• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 = #1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenoTurk

It happens because KH fans base is from Final Fantasy Series, Walt Disney Lovers, Hardcore RPG gamers and etc, which summized up a HUGE fan base for KH. They did pretty good with the games and they deserve the fan bases that they have right now.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
They did pretty good

That's the reason it's so big. Sure it has a huge fan base but if they f-ed up the first one they would have turned off so many fans. And KH is so good on its own (with out knowledge of Disney or FF) that it even starts to build up it's own fans.

Sanctuary Keeper

bishojoKasume said:
That's not surprising news! ^_^
Took the words right out of my mouth. I was waiting when they would announce these news. I guess you culd say its old since everyone expected that XDD. J/K

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
i can't believe in the short time that it's been around that it was able to beat the Final Fantasy franchise and not to mention Zelda franchise. This has to be like a broken record, it should be put in the guiness book awards!!!

bishojoKasume

Well, It's not a surprise! ^_^

I just checked and its at #3 out of all the games. Zelda now has the same exact score. We have to get KH2 up!

Last edited:

doomday

Website
www.vincentjohnson.proboards81.com
Kingdom hearts rules it is one of the best games but i cant believe that zelda beat it. Kingdom hearts is the best lalalalalalal it kicks butt lalalalalala it rules and will rule forever all the kingdom hearts game will always be the best.:)

chasingdusk

*applaudes Square*

Whoo hoo! This makes me really happy. It shows just how many people appreciate the game. Square Fans rejoice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back