• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 gets an 8.7 from Gamespot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Listen, everyone, this game is probably going to change the universe and if it has an 8.7, then I think that's awesome because, for the most part it's a 9. I mean c'mon look at the score and 3 tiny little points wouldn't matter. I have to say though I would give it a 9.5, but that's just one of the opinions. Now you all know that it's EXTREMELY rare for a 10 outta 10, so I wouldn't pitch a fit over it. So be cool and if you're a fan of KH, don't care what other people think of it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Remember this. Unlike other game reviewers, Gamespot and IGN are very biased and are very picky when it comes to RPGs and E rated games( Gamespot gave Lego Star Wars a 7.9 even though it's actually a 8.1 rated game). Notice that Gamespot and IGN will give a cliched M rated game that has thousands of flaws a high rating like Marc Ecko's GTA mimic. If a game has sex, blood, and hordes of bad language, it doesn't matter about gameplay. San Andreas had several flaws including repetitive gameplay, bad graphics, and few control issues. But not one of those flaws were mentioned in a review. In fact, no flaw( and we all know every game has a flaw)was mentioned. And the fact, the reviewers kept repeating the same thing or not discussing a few other things in the game made me realize that all reviewers are nothing but violence loving Rockstar lapdogs. And now they've all just proven my point. And sadly they've just proven that the only reason God of War got a good score was not because of the excellent gameplay or hack 'n slash fun that they now claim to hate, but because it had sex and blood( poor Kratos. At least I like God of War for gameplay and story).

I think everyone now realizes what I've been saying since day one. As much as we all want them to be reliable, game reviewers can no longer be trusted. They are all one sided. They are nothing more than Rockstar lapdogs. I didn't want it to be true, but it is.

C'mon everybody, cheer up, an 8.7 is actually pretty good if you round it. Which means (if you rounded 8.7) it's a 9. Which is pretty good. (Halo 2 got a higher rating.. <_< No fair, the ending of Halo 2 sucked)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Halo 2 had loads of violence and lots of cliches. That didn't matter to a rockstar lapdog.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
1.Gamespot Sucks
2. These 2 Jackasses probally have never gotten laid in their lives so they give bad reviews to games to make up revenge.
3. You can see they're nubs to good games.
4. Notice People hate their site?
5. 4 yrs worth of waiting for the game, why listen to these jerkoffs?

Final Thoughts: Dont listen to em, if you were expecting a great game because you're all KH fans, then you're going to enjoy it, dont listen to these party poopers.

word...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back