• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 - How To Level Up Master Form Easily

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another good old, well known strategy.
I saw you were using magic, but a trick I specifically like is to use Heal so you'd instantly get into the MP Recovery state - seeing how every Drive Orb you "eat" during that state is worth twice its original worth :3

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
usually i would go to the colosium underground near the gate where you first fight pete and there are some heartless with giant orbs.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That's the most usual one... I use a bit different method, though.

1. Go to Hollow Bastion > Choose the "Merlin's House" -save point
2. Stop in front of the door and transform into Master Form (I do it always there, because in a "save point" -room you'll never transform into Anti Form)
3. Go outside. Enemies start to appear immediately (Bookmasters). Kill them and take the Drive Orbs
4. Head towards the route straight opposite Merlin's house's door. A Morning Star appears > Kill it, take the big orbs.
5. If enough Drive left, go to the place where you met Yuffie the first time you visited Hollow Bastion, just around the corner
6. Two Bookmasters + one Morning Star appear > Kill them, take the orbs, and go back to Merlin's House. Stay in Master Form all the time.
7. Go to the save point > choose World Map -option
8. When in World Map, go back to Merlin's House. Your Drive Gauge is full once again.
9. Repeat, if necessary.

When you get more Form duration, you can continue the route from the place I mentioned in part 5 by jumping up the machine -thingies, and killing the Bookmasters, which appear when you reach the top. After that, go pass the stairs that go down (towards Bailey), and a Morning Star attacks you once again. Kill it, take the orbs, and jump down. Near the stairs one more Bookmaster appears. After slaying it, go back to Merlin's House.

That was pretty badly explained.... XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
For me? I equip Wishing Lamp and Follow The Wind for the Jackpot and Draw abilities, and make sure to equip those abilities as well as a Draw Ring. Then, go to the Land of Dragons Throne Room.

From there, run out and kill the two Assault Rider Heartless however you see fit, then do the same for the other two. Then, when the three appear, cast a Magnet spell, and when they are all roughly lined up within the spell, cast a Blizzard spell at them, probably killing them.

Proceed outside and take care of the Heartless in whatever fashion works best for you/is fastest. Once you are able to go far enough, proceed to the Square below the steps and take care of the Heartless there too. Then step through the gates and turn around as soon as you are out of it. This should allow the Assault Riders to appear at the Hallway, to kill in the same fashion as before when you run back to the Save Point. If still in your Master Form when you're at the Save Point, Jump to the World Map, then return to the Throne Room, and Save.

Rinse lather and repeat.
I also use a similar method to level up Valour Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back