• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 possible releases

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike50691

that would be awsome if it came out this winter. Are they done with the game if they are whats taking them so long to release?

sepheroth1

it was supposed to come out winter 2004 but it had delays for some reason i do not know

starry_eyed_hero

sepheroth1 said:
it was supposed to come out winter 2004 but it had delays for some reason i do not know
Sepheroth, that is the second time in the past 5 minutes, that I have seen you claim something that you just pulled out of nowhere.

In the BHK thread, you claimed that BHK is definently Sora's protector, and now you claim that it was supposed come out in winter 2004 but got delayed.

Kingdom Hearts 2 was not "supposed" to come out in winter '04. Nobody ever said it was going to, except for you, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but you are not Square-Enix. It has not been delayed. For a game to get delayed, it has to get a confirmed release date, and then it has to be delayed from that date and come out later. It has had no confirmed release dates yet, therefore, it has not been delayed at all.

#12_Larxene

hell yeah ur facts are wrong loike resident evil 4 was delayed but they had the release date laready then they announced it had to be delayed so they would have done the same wiht KH2

fan of KH

sepheroth1 said:

I have to say, this is just stupid. Actually its almost as stupid as the rumor i heard saying that kingdom hearts 2 will come out dec 30 2003!!!

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Originally Posted by Novanero
ive heard september 2005
Yeah I've heard that too

Well JaD come to the rescue. Oh Holy GOD! what im doing. anyway.
The true is KH2 not gonna realese by some factors.
1- Nomura( i forgot he name sorry) say he NOT gonna realese KH2 before FF12.
2- FF12 is "OVER" delay already in any case the delay gonna be long guys. wait just a little long more.
3- SE have around 8, 9 or 10 project cooking up the have a lots a work.

My true personal opinion KH2 gonna be realese around in winter of this year or earlie in 2006. Just a miracle can change that. :D :rolleyes:

C

chaoschao

Not that anythings been confirmed, but the release dates that most people agree with are May 2005 in Japan and September 2005 in the US.

I think that we need to have the old release date pinned so people don't make topics like this...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
When exactly did he say that? Do you have proof? I dont remember him saying that.

wow, Starry_eyed_hero, calm down a bit. your jumping down every1's throat who says something that isnt a fact.. But yes i do agree that we need proof for that statement though

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
yes proof would be nice, but i also have heard Summer to September releases on Kingdom Hearts II, and with almost all the trailors out before they make the true one for the game, or until you see the 'Coming Soon KH2' on the Kingdom Hearts website, I'm sure it'll be out around August-September, with luck, May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back