• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 V.S Halo 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay, neither. why do you people keep making these threads. it is like comparing an mmo to counterstrike, you just don't do it. Halo 2 being an fps and kh2 being an action rpg there is no logical way to compare them.

onyxrhapsody87

Ugh... This thread is completely biased... I never played either of the Halos... But I can whole heartedly say that in this forum... KH is going to reign supreme... Just like in a Halo fan site... Kingdom Hearts wouldn't stand a chance...

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Jinx said:
Okay first off no.1 can't compare the damn games no.2 Halo 2 is a better game no.3 I just can't believe you ask this stupid question man that's like asking do you think KH2 is better than GTA SA Gran Turismo 4 RE4 Legend of Zelda Twilight Princesses and NBA Street V3 which KH2 isn't better than none of those I wish you guys who make threads like this would stop it because KH2 isn't just that good of a game I mean I like I don't hate it but come on

WoW! Dude I have played most of those games and I think kingdom hearts leaves them in the dust! I mean really kingdom hearts is much better than all of those games combined! I have never played GTA san andreas but I have played the others and they are nothing compared to kingdom hearts! Also I think kh2 is going to be at least 10 times better than halo 2!

onyxrhapsody87

silverdragon1615 said:
WoW! Dude I have played most of those games and I think kingdom hearts leaves them in the dust! I mean really kingdom hearts is much better than all of those games combined! I have never played GTA san andreas but I have played the others and they are nothing compared to kingdom hearts! Also I think kh2 is going to be at least 10 times better than halo 2!

Your opinion is noted and respected... But at the same time THIS IS A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN SITE...It would have to be a damn good game to win in a comparison thread... Which is why I agree with that guy...

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
STOP MAKING VS. THREADS!

It was ok at first, but now just about every thread in the non spoiler section is something vs. something. It's annoying seeing this over and over again.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
STOP MAKING VS. THREADS!

It was ok at first, but now just about every thread in the non spoiler section is something vs. something. It's annoying seeing this over and over again.

well thats ure bloody problem

Lionheart002

KH2 or Halo 2, both very good games ill give you that, but you cant possibly put them in the same catagory, Halo is king of first person shooter and grab all the frights for some multiplayer, but when it comes to a good ole fashion SE game gotta love the kingdom hearts and the Final Fantasy series.

imasecretadmirer

Jinx said:
Okay first off no.1 can't compare the damn games no.2 Halo 2 is a better game no.3 I just can't believe you ask this stupid question man that's like asking do you think KH2 is better than GTA SA Gran Turismo 4 RE4 Legend of Zelda Twilight Princesses and NBA Street V3 which KH2 isn't better than none of those I wish you guys who make threads like this would stop it because KH2 isn't just that good of a game I mean I like I don't hate it but come on

have you played it yet moron? ....nba street v3...what the hell that game SUX so does halo 2 to some of us you anal fanboy

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Wow I appauled you for being a complete moron you idiot those games I listed sold more than KH1 did ever and anyway when I ask someone which would they take KH or any other game they'd most likely say the other game dude I don't even need to play KH2 doesn't matter I know this much it really is better than none of the games I listed in my last post but you guys are so biased you can't see past the fact that KH1 and 2 aren't even on the top of everyone's game to get I'd rather get Prince of Perisa The Two Thrones over that and I've actually played that game and was it hella of alot more fun than KH1 or COM

To the guy above who sucks his thumb waiting for KH2 like a pu**y I'm no fanboy bas***d

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't be a little punk Sora Blade. You've been making pointless threads to get your post count up. Calling me a **** head and double posting isn't going to change that I see what your doing.

Legato2471

Halo 2 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are both good games inside their genres, you can't really compare them. Not many people have played KH2 yet so you're going by speculation on what you've seen and heard. Also not only are the games completely different but since this is a Kingdom Hearts website / forum don't all of you think there may be a little bit of a bias going on here?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Alright then Axelsnack if Halo 2 sucks complete crap why was it up for Game of the Year on every site I mean I don't like Halo but I know its an okay game and tell me one other thing to if KH2 is so great why won't it get Game of the Year Remember this KH2 KH1 are not the best games ever those belong to a bunch of other games

krnpunkpride92

Jinx said:

i agree with jinx

first of all this is a "khinsider" forum if we were in the halo 2 forum everyone would say halo was better so yea.

but i still like kingdom hearts 2 best^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back