• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2: Vincent Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeKid1127

Kingdom Hearts 2: Vincent Twilight

In the Secret Base of the Organzation a meeting is being held.

DiZ: You under stand your assignment?

Vince: Yes it shouldn't be hard.

DiZ: well don't underestimate him he was great power but he just can't use it yet.

Axel comes into view

Axel: I'll make sure he does it right!

Vince: I don't think so you piece of trash!

Axel: look who is calling who trash we don’t need your help your just a kid!!

DiZ: That is enough! Axel you will not intervene till I tell you to!

Axel: yes master.

Vince: I can handle it myself I don't need any help!

DiZ: he is only there just incase you mess up.

Vince gives a glare at Axel and looks away.

Vince: What about this Sora kid will he get in the way?

DiZ: he might if he sees him, so make sure they do not meet because if they do it won't end up as well as I want it to!

Axel: What about the king do you think he can be trusted?

DiZ: I'll take care of him just make sure your assignments are completed!

Vince: What about "you know who" will he come back?

DiZ: I highly doubt it, he is weak for know but I will make he stays that way.

Axel: plus if things go they way we discussed if he does come back we will be ready.

DiZ: One more thing before you leave Vincent take this as a welcome present.
Suddenly two keyblades appear in Vincent's hand

Vince: Thank you Master!

DiZ: they are the Convex and Concave twilight keyblades. They will come in handy so don't lose them.

Then they all disappeared.

Then Vince comes back with the King with a shadowy figure.

Vince: Did you listen in Master?

Mickey: Yes know you must make sure that the Roxas talks to a girl named Namine ok.

Vince: why?

Mickey: she will help him in many ways.

Vince: yes sir, what about you?

Mickey: Me and my friend here will keep and eye on the Keyblade Master and make sure know outside forces mess with him.

They are about to leave but then the Shadowy Figure talks to Vince in private

Vince: what is it?

Shadowy figure takes off his hood and it is Riku!

Riku: Know don’t mess this up, I herd you were good that is why I am paying you a lot!

Vince: never messed an assignment yet!

Riku: good know take this as well.

He gives him an envelope.

Riku: Make sure this gets to Sora I would myself or I would have the king do it, but we would mess up our plan so I need you to do it for me ok?

Vince: Yes I will.

They all disappear and the cut scene is over

Chapter 2

Vincent has just finished his first assignment know he is reporting back to the Org headquarters to talk to DiZ for further instructions.

Vincent: Sir I have finished the first phase.

Diz turns around in his chair to face Vince

DiZ: Excellent and he followed the Dusk?

Vincent: Yes ordering the dusk to attack his friends was a perfect plan to bring him to Castle Oblivion.

DiZ: Yes but now we must wait and see if he passes the tests.

Vincent: What shall I do now master?

DiZ: the rest of the Org members will be going to Hallow Bastion I would like you to join them and make sure you keep and eye on the king you never know what he could be up to.

Vincent: You want me to be spy for you sir?

DiZ: yes make sure he fallows the plans.

Vincent: yes master.

Vincent leaves the room and travels to Hallow Bastion were he talks to Mickey.

Mickey: Everything going in order?

Vincent: yes master it is lucky that the Orgs plans and ours plans are so similar.

Mickey: yes so did he meet Namine yet?

Vincent: By now probably yes he is a wild card you know.

Mickey: Yes but we need him to open the door to the light!

Vincent: But what will happen if he finds out were he really came form do you think he will still joins us?

Mickey: I am sure he will.

Vincent: What ever you say master.

Org member: It is time!

Mickey: Let’s go and you do not want to miss this for sure.

Vincent: Oh before we leave I must do something!

Mickey: what is it?

Vincent looks at the letter Riku gave him to give to Sora.

Vincent: Never mind it can wait.

And they leave the room.

Chapter 3

Vincent and the King follow the unknown to the top of Hallow Bastion. When they reached the top there 4 other unknowns and the one the brought them up joins in and they all stand on the edge of the castle.

Unknown: Don’t move.

Vincent: Your Majesty what is going on??

When Vincent looked behind him the King was gone. The Unknowns lifts there arms up and begin to chant something in a language unknown to Vincent. Suddenly a strange ball of energy comes up from the bottom of the castle and stops in direct range of Vincent. The ball of energy suddenly zaps Vincent and lifts him in to the air.

Vincent: Ah!!!!!

Vincent started to have visions of the future he could that the plans of the Organization were becoming true and Sora and the other were all destroyed the Organization was more powerful and ever!!!

The ball of energy let go of Vincent and went back below the castle, Vincent was dropped on to the ground. Vincent was now in a red cloak similar to DiZ‘s clothes and he could feel all the power and knowledge he was given when he was zapped by the ball of energy. The unknowns were about to take the hood’s off and help Vincent get up but then suddenly Sora came and tried to strike one of the unknowns. The quickly counter it and send Sora back to the ground.

The King comes and joins the other Unknowns.

King: I will take care of the Keyblade Master you and the others bring Vincent back to the base.

Unknown: Ok, but first let me see if the Keyblade master can handle a few Dusks.

The Unknown swings his arm and 7 Dusks appear

Unknown: Go, destroy Sora and his friends

Then he leaves with the other Unknowns carrying Vincent.

Chapter 4

Vincent awakes in room back at the Organizations base and is greeted by DiZ.

DiZ: Well, Well your awake….

Vincent: What Happened?

DiZ: You were made my apprentice and given the same powers I have.

Vincent: What??

DiZ: You are able to use the Keyblades, you are a mercies fighter, and you are loyal to me and there is no doubt in my mind that I have made the right choice in making you my apprentice, I hope you will not fail me.

Vincent: Sir I will not let you down!

DiZ: Good, your training will begin tomorrow.

Vincent looked at the clock it was 8:30am.

Vincent: Sir what am I supposed to do till then?

DiZ: You are my apprentice now you are the highest ranking member in this Organization do what you want, but don’t tick off the other members we don’t have many left since the Castle Oblivion.

Vincent: Yes sir, I think I see how the King and Riku are doing, I don’t seem to trust them very much.

DiZ: Fine, but before you go I wanted to tell you we have acquired a girl

Vincent: A girl sir?

DiZ: Yes a special girl one of the Princess of Heart.

Vincent: Really which one?

DiZ: Kairi

Vincent: Sir, if Sora or Riku find out about this they will rescue her and they could ruin or plans to open Kingdom Hearts.

DiZ: Exactly why we have to make they will not find out.

Vincent leaves and meets up with the King and Riku

Riku: Well Congratulations!

Vincent: Thanks

Vincent thought if should tell Riku about Kairi.

Vincent: Riku I…

Riku: Ya?

Vincent: Never mind

King: Vincent you are more powerful now this will help us in destroying the Organization I take it that your training starts tomorrow?

Vincent: Yes

King: Good, because DiZ asked me to help you with your training so I guess I will see you tomorrow.

Vincent: Ok I have to go see ya later.

Vincent leaves and goes to visit Kairi in her cell back at the base.

Vincent: Kairi?

Kairi: Who are you?

Vincent: My name is Vincent Twilight I am DiZ’s apprentice and I was hired by King Mickey to help takedown the people that took you from your home.

Kairi: So you can get me out of here!?!

Vincent: I am sorry I can’t that would blow our cover, I am afraid you are going to have stay in here.

Kairi: Ok, then what do you want?

Vincent: To talk?

Kairi: Ok.

Vincent and Kairi talked for the rest of the day Kairi told him about her likes, her dislikes, her dreams, her fears, her past, her friends, and adventure off the island.

Vincent: Wow your life sounds pretty…….. I can’t think of the word for its, so… everything its hard to explain.

Kairi’s laughs

Kairi: You sound like Sora

Vincent puts his hand on the cage Kairi puts her on the cage as well, Vincent looks at her and they stare at each other.

Vincent: I…

Suddenly Vincent hears the door open and look sacred.

Vincent: I have to go or I will get in trouble I will come back I promise.

Kairi nods her head and Vincent vanishes in seconds.

Chapter 5

Vincent had travel to Castle Oblivion because he herd there was a mandatory meeting because something bad happened and might ruin the Organization’s plans. Vincent walks into the meeting room on the top floor of the Castle; everyone is talking loudly. He sees Xigbar, Xaldin, and Luxord sitting on one side of a long table and Axel and Demyx on the other side of the table and Saix is in the front of the table. Vincent takes the empty seat next to Axel. Vincent lies back in his chair and shut his eyes waiting for the meeting to start but then Axel whispers something into his ear.

Axel: How is the Apprentice life??

Vincent: I start training tomorrow; when will this meeting start?

Axel: I should have become Apprentice not you, I have the experience and the training!

Vincent: I….

Saix interrupts and starts the meeting

Saix: Ahemmm……..I called this meeting because I wanted to tell you that we have to move the plans forward to the next phase.

Everyone in the rooms gasps besides Axel and Vincent

Luxord: Why! Sora and his company still haven’t left Hallow Bastion yet we can’t strike there now we don’t have…

Saix: I no but Axel let Namine escape and she is influencing him!

Axel: I did not let her Escape she got out on her own!

Xigbar: Ya right we know you have a soft spot for her!

Axel: I do not!

Vincent gets up from his chair with anger.

Vincent: ENOUGH!!! I will take care for you know who and Saix you will stay here and prepare for the attack but not till much later after I turn you know who. The rest of you will return back to your posts and do what you were originally told to do!

Vincent sighs

Vincent: I have the King get Namine back do you know were he is or Riku?

Saix: The King is with the Superior and I have no clue wear Riku is…
Vincent: Xigbar, I believe you will meet with Riku in your area?

Xigbar: Yes but I am not sure he will come looking for me!

Vincent: Make sure you find him and tell him to report to me as soon as possible.

Axel: Why should we listen to you?

Axel gives a smirk at Vincent.

Vincent: Well if you disagree with me maybe you and I can take this outside?

Axel: Love too but can’t it is late and pass my bedtime.

Axel gets up from his chair and leaves the room. Vincent finishes the meeting and goes back to the base were he changes and goes to sleep for the rest of the night.

Vincent is dreaming he sees himself in font of Kingdom Hearts he looks behind him the King, Riku, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Roxas and Namine are all on the ground badly hurt. The door opens and Vincent walks in. Suddenly Vincent wakes up in a clod sweat he looks at his clock he has 45 minutes till he has to start his first day of training. Vincent gets up gets from his bed strips from his clothes and goes into the shower he cannot stop thinking about Kairi. Vincent walks out of the shower gets dressed and has some breakfast he decides the after training he go visit Kairi. After he finishes breakfast goes to the training room and meets the King half wear there.

Vincent: Good mourning you Majesty.

The King: Are you ready for training it is not like anything you will ever do it will very difficult.

Vincent: I have something that will drive me

The King: What is it?

Vincent: It’s a Secret.

They reach the door that leads to the training room the King and Vincent exchange looks and open the door and walk into the room wear DiZ is waiting.

there will be other chapters released soon if any1 has any ideas for me just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back