• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

Anyone that wants to put an idea for somethingcool that would happen in KH3 can post them here.

An idea I've had for a while is that what if in KH3 Sora is taken over by the darkness at some point and then you get to become roxas and fight inside Sora's heart.

Something cool in KH3 huh? Sora goes to buy ice cream. That's cool.
I don't even know that KH had any ice cream.

(Actally I think that Sora gets kidnapped.)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ummmm? First of all? Most people in this forum didn't watch the Kingdom Hearts II secret ending. How would they know about the storyline.

I watched it and if you want me to give out spoilers I will.

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
i saw some of the secret ending but not all of it because i want to wait untill the games comes out but i read an interview with the director of kingdom hearts and he said that the secret ending takes place in the past befor sora and all of his adventures.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I think that it will lead up to when Xehanort lost his memory and then his time as Ansems disciple up to the point to where he and the other disciples turn into nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back