• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
You guys, I'll try hard not to leave :D
But its not looking to good, i get sicker and sicker every day!!
And i'm trying my hardest to write a new chapter, i havent been at school in two weeks!!

So please dont be mad at me!!

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
we're not mad... :p... don't worry we'll keep this fic going until you finish it... no matter how long it takes....lol... unless you know it takes like 2-5 years cause i'm gonna stay on this web site for THAT long cause you know.... I have other things to do.... lol... JK... i'll stay on here until finished....lol.... I just keep blabbering don't I.. but then again that's what make's me....ME.... LOL... and aren't I sooooo great *keeps on blabbering while accidently pushing the POST button*

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay guys, I'm still super sick, i dont know why either.

But there is an update, Also if there's any gramatical errors, i really dont care, im sick and its amazing your getting this.

Sorry for the shortness.

Chapter 7 Unmasked.

“ I know what you can do with it! You can hand it over you pathetic kids!” Sor bellowed. He materialized from nowhere and clung himself to the machine. “ Finally! We are together again. Machine and Creator!” He cackled.

“ Creator??” The group questioned puzzled.
“ Yes, I guess its finally time for me to reveal my true self!” Sor began to unravel his bandages, as if they were a symbol of the unraveling of a mystery. The children gasped at the sight before them.

“ Dad?” Sora questioned. “ But… how?!” Sora asked bewildered.
“ You underestimate me my son. And the power that was the second stone heart. After I was destroyed, Larxene, her Chaser, came to find me. I Had told her about the second stone heart and how to use it, after you found it in the fountain, and thought it was a decoy, she set out to find it. She found it and brought me and Kurix back using a sacrifice, which is why it didn’t work for you fools. I found Manny, and me and her set all this up. I created this Machine with Ansem the wise. Me and him created many things using light and darkness. This Machine can turn everyone in the world light, Me and Ansem feared that everyone would turn dark. So we made this, but with one minor tweak I can reverse it and turn everyone into Darkness. I am going to use the third stone heart to Bring back Sora and Yuffie, and Larxene so they can be the head commander of my army, because this stone turns them evil. Unfortunately the Machine wouldn’t work on you brats, for none of you have darkness in your hearts! But I can take care of that!” After hid speech, a woman popped out from no where.
“ Sor darling, I’m ready!” The woman said.
“ Kill them Manny, kill them all!” He ordered her.
Manny automatically started fighting, throwing dark balls here, and electricity there. The gang dodged all of them.
“ This is it! The final battles between good and evil!” Sora yelled to his friends.
“After this everything changes.” Kairi announced.
“ Axel, Roxas, Namine, I want you to leave! I want you to go back away! Please just do it, this is dangerous and I cant lose you three.
You’ve already suffered through this hell once.” Sora ordered. Suddenly Manny disappeared.
“ No Sora, we’re staying!” The protested.
“ No your leaving!” Vincent demanded and through a Warp Machine at them. They were instantly gone.
“ Where did they go?”
“ Somewhere safe.” Vincent explained.
“ I want you all to leave, this is between me and my father!” Sora announced.
“ I’m not leaving.” Kairi demanded.
“ Me either.” Echoed the voices of Riku, Zek, Vincent, and Yuffie. Before Sora had time to protest, the ground began to shake, and Manny rose from the ground. All it took was three bullets from Vincent gun, and she was down.
“ No, what are those bullets made of?” She asked as she slowly died.
“ Silver.” He said simply. And she died.
“ What a waste of an enemy.” Sora said blankly.
“ Yeah, I don’t get it… she was suppose to be super powerful.” Zek pointed out. Suddenly her body materialized, and a wave of darkness surrounded the group. Poison filled there lungs unknowingly.
“ That is why she is so great. Her body residue is poison. It’s incurable, and it kills almost instantly, I could give her up to wipe you out all at once. Her fighting skills suck.” Sor’s or should I say Sonar’s ( which is Rosnax’s real name) voice echoed out.

“ No! What do we do??” Yuffie freaked.
“ There’s nothing we can do. Were already dead.” Vincent said lightly.
“ No, it cant be true. Not after all this. This cant be the end. Can it?"

A/N: Hoped you liked it. Until next time... have some freaking cookies!! :)

Last edited:

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, okay.
Ive been gone for a while, and there's good news.
I was finally recovered as of friday. Apparently i had some super bad flu.

Basically in the next chapter (which will be up later tonight) Alot of stuff happens.
All of the secrets are revealed. Bad guys are killed instanly. ALOT of people die. And a bunch of new characters are ushered in, plus a new world, where 14 y/o pilot things called Eva's to defeat things called Angels, what are Angels, who are these people, and what secrets lurk behind the next segment of this Chronicle.

(if you havent seen Evangelion, then there will be alot of twists for you, since i am basically following the story line, but i am putting much more in there) Yeah only one character will be going into this world, he will be elaberated on. It really not Kingdom Hearts, but something totalyy different which you will enjoy as much or more.
=]

By the way, this is much more dark than my early writings.

Well here it is.
Enjoy.

Chapter 8: Family Reunion and a beginning of a new Journey.

“ It is, there simply nothing in our power that we can do.” Vincent said emotionless.
“ Don’t say that! Don’t F***ING say that. There’s always a way!” Kairi squealed. She fell to the ground, dark blood spurt out of her mouth, tears fell from her eyes. She was the first one down. Yuffie, Riku, and Sora followed her. Vincent and Zek stood alone.
“ What is happening? Why have we not died??” Zek asked through the tears. Vincent waved his hand across Zek’s face. A doctors mask appeared over his face.
“ I put it on you before the battle. To protect you, now come on. We need to get these body’s to your father.” Vincent stared down with a crooked smile on his face.
“ What are you talking about, my father??? Who are you?” Zek yelled. Vincent grabbed for him, but Zek pushed him away viscously.
“ Screw you! Don’t touch me!” Zek punched him with rage. Vincent didn’t budge. He hit him across the face with his gauntlet like hand.
“ Don’t touch me you little bastard. Just because you are his son doesn’t mean you order me around!” With that Vincent knocked Zek out cold. Before fainting, all Zek could see was a red cape.

*Zek’s point of view*

I woke up in a stir. There was Sonar, and Vincent. Starring at me with happiness. I wanted to wipe those smiles off of there faces once and for all. I looked around, where was he…my father. Isn’t that what Vincent said.
“ Your awake my child.” His cold voice sent chills down my spine as he lifted his self from his chair and stood by my side.
“ Sonar! Where are my friends?” I demanded an answer from hid smug face.
“ Dead, every last one of them, you, Larxene, and Sora are the only ones I need. Once I bring the other two back, I’m in good shape.” He smiled, that awkward smile between evil and happiness.
“ You lie, you lie about everything. But I guess you have to manipulate your foes to defeat them, eh?” I laughed at him, it was true. He lied about everything. Bastard.

“ Your catching on quite quickly my son.” he hissed through his disgusting teeth. Then it hit me. Who my father was. How everything came to be.
“ Why did you do it Vincent, betray everyone?” I looked at him with a sense of disgust.
“ I enjoy evil much more than I do good. It much more fun.” He said with that smile again. I couldn’t believe it, everything made sense know. Sonar was my father. Me and Sora are brothers. I cant believe it.
“ You figured it out, didn’t you.” Sonar said lifelessly. I must have been thinking a while because he was in his chair. I looked at him blankly, its as if he read my mind. And then it clicked. He was going to use the stone heart to bring back his most powerful minions, and use the Machine to turn everyone dark and destroy the world and make a new one.
“ Yes father, I did. I cant cross my own father, so I’m obliged to help you. I searched to see Vincent’s look on his face, but I couldn’t find him. Where did he go.?

(Regular POV)

Meanwhile, Vincent had went to find him a Trader, Kurix in fact. Who had attempted to create his own Villain league without the others knowing.
How pitiful.
“ There you are. Though you could slip from my grasp, didn’t you?” Vincent asked malignantly.
“ Whatever are you talking about, newbie?” Kurix looked at him in disgust.
“ Sonar knows about your betrayal. There’s no running away from this!” He smirked evilly.
“ I still have no idea….” His final words did not come. Vincent had rage sent through his body, becoming a beast, of pure evil. He grabbed Kurix by the neck and tightened his grip. All that escaped from Kurix was a scream.

( Zek’s POV)

I stared at my father with fake happiness, as he sent me a glimpse of gratitude. Then it was heard, an ear shattering scream. Quickly followed by the sound of giant footsteps.
“ When evil turns against each other. Then you know the world had gone to hell.” My father said with no emotion present. Vincent, at least Vincent in a horrible beast form, came stomping in with Kurix in his hands. My father nodded at him. And then I saw the most gruesome thing I have ever seen. Vincent ate Kurix. Blood spattering everywhere. I puked on the ground beside of me. My father looked down. He must have expected nothing less.
“ That is enough Vincent.” My father ordered. But Vincent ignored him. He kept on with his sick mutilation of his comrade until there was nothing left. And he turned back to normal, his face stained with the blood of Kurix.
“ You sick bastard! How could you eat one of your own?” I shouted at him with disgust.
“ Leave him be, he can not control himself when he Is like that. You should get some rest, for tomorrow is the day, the day evil prevails.” My father demanded. I followed his orders, still sick at the sight I had seen.

I woke early the next morning, to find that Larxene was back, father said he was not going to waste the other two conjuring of souls on stupidity.
He cranked up the machine. It charged with darkness, he must have fixed it the night previous. I knew this was my final chance. I must stop him now. The Machine prepares to shoot, And I quickly pull out Vincent’s gun, which I had stolen a long time ago, and shot the machine violently. It started malfunctioning.
“ You idiot boy! Do you know what going to happen know? This is going to kill everyone!” He looked at me with rage. Why does everyone look at me?
“ Oh God! Someone help me! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” I screamed to the top of my lungs. Everything was going wrong, everyone was going to die permanently. Sora and the others are already dead. How can this be? Then the strangest thing yet happened. Out of the sky flew down a gigantic Robot looking thing. I heard a voice echoing out from it.
“ We’re here.” It grabbed the Machine out held it in its hands. It blew up, but it was withheld inside the hands of the robot. The other three immediately began shooting at Vincent, Larxene, and Sonar. Killing all of them. The robot with his hands held around the blown Machine, opened them up, and a light spread out of it. All the darkness in everyone’s heart. Or at least the people of this universe, had been washed away.
“ Come with us…” They told me. And for some reason, I did. I followed them through a warp portal, as I looked back, for my final time, I could’ve sworn that I saw Vincent move. I shook it off, and entered into a new place entirely.

Last edited:

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
The New Section in the Chronilce begins now.
Here is the first Chapter. Wanna know what NGE mean?
Also i want to know who of you have seen Evangelion?

Kingdom Hearts: NGE

Chapter 1: Cruel Angels Thesis

(Zek’s POV)

“ Where am I?” I awoke in an unfamiliar room… again.
“ You’ve been sleeping a while.” A voice called out. I looked around. Five people were surrounding me. What’s going on. I saw three people at first, they all seemed to be around my age. The girl closest to me was a red head. By the looks of her I knew she would be someone with a lot of self respect. She looked at me with amazement. The next person I saw was a short haired, brown headed boy. He seemed shy. After him was a whitish silver haired boy. His eyes gleamed with mystery. After him was a woman, she seemed in her late twenties, with dark blue hair. She gleamed at me, but her face showed worry. The final person I saw was the most interesting. The girl was looking at the floor. Emotionless eyes. She had beautiful blue hair. The color intrigued me. I would get to know her if it was the last thing I’d do.
“ Hello, are you there?” The red headed girl asked me anxiously. I starred at her intently. I wasn’t sure whether I should speak or not. Then worlds flooded from my mouth.
“ Where am I? Who are you people? What happened to Vincent and Kurix?” The red head put her hand on my mouth.
“To much at once.” She smiled. I decided she was right.
“ Okay, first of all, what exactly happened?” I asked anxiously. They looked at each other.
“ Let me explain. I guess I heard your cry for help, that hole opened up and I knew that I had to help you. So I did.” The brown haired kid explained to me. His answer only led to more questions, but I’ll get around to them later.

“ Where am I?” I asked, waiting for a reply. This time the woman replied. Her facial expression quickly changed to a more serious look.
“ Tokyo-3, 2015.” She said sternly. So I was on earth, just not my earth. A different reality?
“ Wait, does that mean I’m speaking Japanese?” I asked, I had always wanted to learn Japanese. But how?
“ Yes, that is our language.” The woman explained to me. Know I was really sure that I was dreaming. What the hell was going on?
“ But… I…don’t…” I began but was quickly cut off by the white haired boy. His voice surprised me. It was much more deeper than his appearance lead it to be.
“ We used this on you.” He held up a tiny machine. “ Language classes have been obsolete since this invention, it allows anyone to speak any language programmed into it.” He smiled awkwardly, just like Vincent. I shuddered.
What happened to the people holding me captive? Did the world turn to darkness?” I asked them, but I knew they knew nothing of Nobody’s and Heartless, and Darkness.
“ Well the people definitely were killed. If that’s what your asking.” The Brown haired boy explained happily. “ They were bad, right?”
“ Yes, very much so, me and my brother and our friend had been trying to destroy them and foil there plans of evil for some time now. Him longer than me.” I bowed my head. I had completely forgotten, all my friends were dead. I couldn’t stand it. Tears burst from my eyes.
“ Why are you crying?” The brown headed boy asked me.
“ Nothing.” I replied. I didn’t want to let out anything. I didn’t know what side they were on.
“ By the way my name is Zek… Zek…” Wait what was my last name? What was Sora’s?
“ Zek Hakura.” I told them.
“ Well I’m Shinji.” The brown headed boy told me. “ This here is Kaworu.” He pointed to the White haired boy. “ That’s Asuka.” He said motioning to the red head. “ That’s Misato.” He showed me the Woman. “ And that over there is…” He was cut off.
“ I am Rei Ayanami.” The blue haired girl spoke. She finally spoke. She quickly glanced back down and shut herself from the world again.
“ I think you should eat something…” Kaworu ushered me into the Kitchen. He handed me a sandwich.
“ Where are we?” I asked him.
“ In Misato, Asuka, and Shinji’s house.” He said plainly as he watched me eat.
“ They live together?” I asked astonished.
“ Yeah Shinji’s family is suppose to be screwed up so he lives here with Major Misato. And Asuka is here from Germany to pilot Eva unit 02.” He told me. What was an Eva? He soon left for the bathroom. I snuck to hear the conversation that was going on in the room. They were obviously using Kaworu to distract me. I listened inventively.

“ Is he The Sixth Child?” I heard Shinji’s voice.
“ I’m not sure, I’ll have to take this to Gendo Ikari.” She said faithfully.
“ My father? But why?” Shinji said disappointed.
“ He is head of NERV. Why else?” She pulled out her phone. Suddenly the front door burst open. The two people I wanted to see the least stumbled through the door, half dead. I looked into the eyes of Vincent and Sonar. Even here I cant run away from those two.

“ Do you two ever learn?” I asked angrily. I waved my hand, waiting for my keyblade to appear. But nothing happened. No keyblade. Sonar attempted to shoot a dark orb from his hand. And again, nothing happened. Apparently our powers did work here. Misato held up her gun.
“ LEAVE NOW! I will shoot.” Vincent looked as if he was contemplating the idea to stay or not.
“ Will be back.” Sonar glared intensely then left with the turn of his cape.

“ Who was that?” Misato asked, lowering her gun.
“ Damn it I thought they were dead.” I screamed angrily at my stupidity. I should’ve know that those things wouldn’t have killed those two so easily.
“ Who? Who was that?” Asuka asked impatiently.
“ My past.” Were the only words that slipped from my lips.

I wasn’t going to tell them. I couldn’t. Who the hell knows what they would do? They were my only way of surviving, the only place I could stay, all because they think I’m the Sixth child? What is a sixth child anyway? Apparently I’m suppose to be going to Nerve Headquarters today.
They want to see how I do with a Eva. What are these things??

“ Are you ready?” Misato came into my room, I had been here for two weeks. I usually just coop myself up in here.
“ I guess, I wish I could know what’s going on though.” I said annoyed. I looked up at her. She had sympathy in her eyes. Why?
“ You will soon.” She said lowly.

“ I’M NOT!!! I WONT DO IT!!” I yelled at the people. “ This is insane. I’m not piloting some huge robot!” I looked at them as if they were mad men.
Where they for real.
“ Listen, my name is Ritsuko Akagi. You were born to do this. It seems that you are the one to pilot this. But you can walk away now, If you want to, but you’ll regret it.” The blonde haired woman named Ritsuko explained to me in a rational voice.
“ Ugh, why should I?” I asked angrily. I’ve gone through more stuff than all of these people could dream of. Before Ritsuko could answer, a siren went off.
“ No!” Ritsuko screamed. She ran to the monitors.
“ The pattern is blue. It’s an angel!”

A/N: Okay so i also have a few treats for you guys.

Like the theme song for Evangelion!! (its in Japanese)
www.myspace.com/evangelion1990
Its a myspace,i couldnt find it anywhere else. but the song is called Cruel Angel Thesis.
Enjoy that.

And here is the Pictures of the Characters.
List of characters in Neon Genesis Evangelion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should be able to fit them with the characters i mentioned.

BYE!!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
I think I'm done with this.
It was never meant to go this far.
It was origanally a way to get my ideas out of my head.
Its not very popular. And those who liked it, im very sorry.
I will be starting another story.
That is much better than this.
So it will now be closed.

*close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back