• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3??????:)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

IF a Kingdom Hearts 3 does come out.. like 2008, 2009ish then there would probably be a new character because sora (the voice of Sora) would be to old and he would be to old. it would be a whole different story about another person who ends up with the key blade and with all these new disney movies coming out.. imagine the new worlds and the next game should be amazing! there better be a KH3 By the way

i hope they make a new one and i cant wait! if it does come out hopefully it should be for PS3 !!!!

badreligon

I am pretty sure it is official there will be a kh3, and that I am really not sure what to expect of KH3, I know nothing about it so far.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
kh3 said:
IF a Kingdom Hearts 3 does come out.. like 2008, 2009ish then there would probably be a new character because sora (the voice of Sora) would be to old and he would be to old. it would be a whole different story about another person who ends up with the key blade and with all these new disney movies coming out.. imagine the new worlds and the next game should be amazing! there better be a KH3 By the way

i hope they make a new one and i cant wait! if it does come out hopefully it should be for PS3 !!!!

Actually Haley is not that old. Even if he does Sora's voice for the next Kingdom Hearts game, which is most likely, the time period is not that long since he is pretty much grown all ready. 2-3 years is not really a lot of time. But if you are waiting then of course it will seem longer. Time kinda flies when you are a teenager. I'd say that it would take Sqaure Enix about 3, or 4-5 years to make a new Kingdom Hearts game. And most likely it will be on the PS3.
We should just not worry about the release of the game. It will come when it comes.

Last edited:

XIII_dude

kh3 said:

Yeah. I want a Lilo and Stitch level. And a lot of Pixar levels, too!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
kh3 said:

You dont know, but most actors in movies and tv shows are 5 years older than they are meant to play. Look at The O.C. They play 17 years olds... They are over 22 years old... xD

Sora will be there. And yes he'll be older than 15 years. Probably 17/18.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ghostdogg said:
It's a voice people! There are 40 yr olds that do childrens voices for Pixar, no worries here. I hope they put out a KH tactics, that would hold me over until the next game!

2 cents

Yeah your right. A voice can't really age, at least not in this period of time. Haley's voice changed so it is not going to get raspy anytime soon. Bill Farmer, the guy who does Goofy's voice is a old guy and 3-5 years is nothing to him.lol

Fuse

When will we surrender?
its not confirmed that its gonna be kh3...its gonna be a KH title but not kingdom hearts 3 and no...sora isnt in it

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
For one thing, Haley Joel Osment's voice changed waaay back when he was doing Secondhand Lions (he squeaks quite a bit xD) Once your voice changes, it really doesn't change at all after that. So the KH2 Sora is pretty much the voice we'll be hearing for the rest of the series, which hopefully will continue. *crosses fingers* The directors may ask him to change his voice to sound a bit "older" in the next installment, which he'll be able to do, because this is what he does for a living.

Look at David Gallagher--he was about 16 or 17 when he was doing the lines for KH1, playing a 15 year old. His voice had already changed by then--so he didn't sound at all different in Kingdom Hearts 2, except I think they asked him to go for a lower and more mature pitch than in the first one.

That's the thing about voice acting--they're professionals. They will tweak their voice to however they need it to sound (they've done so many lines for Kingdom Hearts, they can probably call up their "Sora", "Riku", and "Kairi" voices whenever they need to xD). And if it's not working, computers are doing amazing stuff with voices these days. They can make people who sing in a monotone sound awesome--and they can do the same with simple, speaking voice pitches.

I don't think anyone needs to worry about the characters sounding the same. Everyone who's really important already had their voice change, and it's going to stay the same for a while now.

*crosses fingers for a KH3*

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^yeah it doesnt really matter how old a voice is....and VA doesnt really bother me unless it is absolutely horrible...like Aeris is KH2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back