• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3's different name.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aNobody

Well I just beat the game yesterday, saw the secret ending, and read one of nomuras speeches saying that the next kingdom hearts wont be called KH3 and something popped into my head. Since the next final fantasy is comming out this year is #12 maybe nomura is gonna make KH into Final Fantasy 13. Alot of things in KH have to do with the number 13 and in the secret ending only ansem reports 1-12 show up maybe indicating that FF 1-12 are FF's that will be out before KH3. Also about the chasers mentioned in the secret ending might be those knights because the kebladers have to fight somebody I dont think they would fight eachother. ANd that third symbol with the X means that the being is neather a hartless or a nobody which chasers might be because they are alive and wield the keyblade. As for the guy walking up the path I believe is Xenahort because when he was just a scientist he had a cloak, and the figure walking up appears to have some sort of a cloak or cape and long hair. Well thats pretty much what im thinkin about right now.

NiteHawk

One of the most inarticulate things ive read today..... KH and FF are way to different for KH3 to become FF13... And the 3rd symbol is not an X.. Its the crown.

A~X~E~L

yoyoj06 said:

^^^^youve got a point... >_>

theres no way KH and FF are gonna fuse. Nomura said it wouldn't be a NUMBERED sequel, so the game could still be called Kingdom Hearts, and therefore won't be number 13 in the FF series. It's just like Chain Of Memories : they didn'y call it KH 1.5.

Oh and btw all the Ansem reports are in the secret vid : you can see numbers 0 through 12 appear (which makes 13 in all), and that's because tha japanese reports start at zero and the translated versions start at one. they forgot to edit the secret vid, and so much more...*hint at rushed videogame*

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
......................... What? The logic doesn't make sense. The whole series will ALWAYS be about Sora and the rest. Not part of FF. >_>

KeybladeMaster1

NiteHawk said:
One of the most inarticulate things ive read today..... KH and FF are way to different for KH3 to become FF13... And the 3rd symbol is not an X.. Its the crown.
the third symbol is the little wheel t/ an "X" in it
my friend has the strategy guide and thats what they use to represent everyone who isnt a heartless or nobody.

and i agree on the ff13 thin, utter bullshit

NiteHawk

It doesnt matter what ur freind has, the crown can be seen when roxas is completting the drawing on the table with namine's sketch, ur stratagie guide shows an X because they dont want to reveal the thrid symbol, but u can see it in that cut scene, So no, it is not an X, its a crown.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
in some other way, I was thinking that there maybe a remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories in PS2 but I doubt it and also, Kingdom Hearts series will end, not like the Final Fantasy Series.....

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The 'X' in the guide is to SEPARATE villains. This has been discussed REPEATEDLY. No one knows what the third symbol is. And no, Kingdom Hearts is NOT Final Fantasy! Where the hell is LOGIC in that?!

The next installment could quite possibly be a prequel. Still carrying the Kingdom Hearts title, but with an added sub-title. Just without a number. Like:

Kingdom Hearts
The Forgotten War

So, you see, Kingdom Hearts WILL NOT be Final Fantasy. EVER.

zwolf09

Inner-Demon said:
The next installment could quite possibly be a prequel. Still carrying the Kingdom Hearts title, but with an added sub-title. Just without a number. Like:

Kingdom Hearts
The Forgotten War

I like the prequel idea... nomura said the next game is taking place in the past as well as the future, so maybe it's like the story behind the keyblades, and since he's making it in the future, it'll be exactly as he said! also, may be that sora, riku, and mickey are desendants of the guys in the secret KH2 ending...

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Um, no. No offense, but Mickey is a MOUSE. Those Knights are NOT a Mouse in ANY way. And Sora and Co. Are not related to the Knights in any way. They are connected by the Keyblades they wield. That's all.

iholdthekeys

ok the "Kingdom Hearts The forgotten war" sounds like a good name 4 the game, i actually came up with Kingdom Hearts: Memory of Xehanort or Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War. i thought one of those would be good names, right off the trailer 2.

also kh and ff can NEVER mix cuz therez already ff characters in kh, duh. also nomura never said it would take place in the past or the future so itz not certain, he just said it wouldn't follow the timeline of the storyline. like itz not gonna be like 100 years later after kh2 or something like that. plus sdg aren't in it. i don't even think disney's in on it nemore. itz already been stated that the 3 armored keyblade masters (which i just noticed 2day they are all duel wielding, lol) are 3 different ppl, and therez no sign of disney involvement xcept 4 the mickey mouse representation on the kingdom keys. soooo who knows, disney already got rights on usin kh created characters. maybeeeeee they'll hook up with pixar and make a kh movie?!?!?!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
n0wM3 said:
Quote:
kh and ff can NEVER mix

I ABSOLUTELY agree.

um are you two stupid... it already HAS MIXED, FF characters in KH counts as mixing... but thats as far as its ever gonna mix

skilled keyblada

no ..... there not stupid and this is spam, and to answer ur question they probably meant like they dont go well together.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
iholdthekeys said:
ok the "Kingdom Hearts The forgotten war" sounds like a good name 4 the game, i actually came up with Kingdom Hearts: Memory of Xehanort or Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War. i thought one of those would be good names, right off the trailer 2.

also kh and ff can NEVER mix cuz therez already ff characters in kh, duh. also nomura never said it would take place in the past or the future so itz not certain, he just said it wouldn't follow the timeline of the storyline. like itz not gonna be like 100 years later after kh2 or something like that. plus sdg aren't in it. i don't even think disney's in on it nemore. itz already been stated that the 3 armored keyblade masters (which i just noticed 2day they are all duel wielding, lol) are 3 different ppl, and therez no sign of disney involvement xcept 4 the mickey mouse representation on the kingdom keys. soooo who knows, disney already got rights on usin kh created characters. maybeeeeee they'll hook up with pixar and make a kh movie?!?!?!
you do realize kingdom hearts HAS to involve disney or square will get sued point blank because of the breach of contract and plus without disney square cannot use riku, sora, kairi, or any of the original characters because they are owned by disney.....................anything that says the name kingdom hearts, or has anything to do with the series or original and disney characters in it disney gets half....................

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
iholdthekeys said:

you do realize kingdom hearts HAS to involve disney or square will get sued point blank because of the breach of contract and plus without disney square cannot use riku, sora, kairi, or any of the original characters because they are owned by disney.....................anything that says the name kingdom hearts, or has anything to do with the series or original and disney characters in it disney gets half....................

E

Eclipse

read one of nomuras speeches saying that the next kingdom hearts wont be called KH3

where the hell did you read this interview. It might not necessarily be a sequel, but that doesn't mean it won't be called kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back