• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

Chapter 4.2: Alzheimer

4 weeks have passed and nothing has happened since. Riku kept bumping into dead ends and Sarah has been okay and learning from her studies.

Leon looked into the mirror, afraid. His face was skinny and pale and his head hurted. “Whats happening to me? I ..... cant remember ..... my youth ......” A strange descease overcame Leon as he was staying in Balamb. His memories started to poor away into the darkness. He barely even remembers Sora ..... Although he has been putting a firm grip of his memories of the past 5 weeks, not much can be done about there dissapearance. “I’m going to Kadowaki ...” And Leon left for the infermary.

Sarah was resting in her dorm after a hard days of work in the training center. She and her dormmate were both activly training ever since Sarah realised what she was supposed to do there: Prepare for a war. Her Keyblades rested on a chair whilst Ellen’s sword was resting on Ellen’s Shoulders. 5 days after Sarah go her dorm, Ellen was asigned to her as a dormmate. Both pushed each other over the limit when it came to training and studying, and both were happy to have each other as friends. Sarah was thinking about her quest. The keyblades were searching in the beginning but now they appear to do nothing. “I guess nobody here qualifies as a Keyblade Master.” Ellen rose from her bed, dropping her sword on the ground. “What was that? I’m sorry, I couldnt hear becouse I jumped through the roof after you scared me.” A grin appeared on Sarahs face as she stood up aswell. “I’m sorry Ellen, I think I’m going for a walk.... I’ll see you in class.” “Very well then, but dont scare me again! You hear me!” “Ma’am Yes Ma’am.”

“Goodday Leon, its been a while.” Leon sat down in the Docters chair and placed his head on the desk to rest. “To be honest Doc, I wouldnt know how long it has been .... I barely even remembered your face until I got back in here again.” Kadowaki Seated herself in a patient chair and she grabbed leon’s Chart. “what seems to be the problem?” “My memory has been failing me. Sometimes, when I’m eating, I forget I am eating and I get to do something else. My memories of my past have been fading into the darknes. Even the memories of the past 5 weeks have been slowly slipping away.” “You dont have to be a genius to figure what you have got. I’m sorry Leon ...” “What?! Tell me!” Kadowaki Scribbled down a few words and she got up from her chair: “I need to be certain. Stay here ... Write it down maybe ... Write everything down you need to remember ...” “Agreed ...” “You agree to what?” Leon looked up noticed that he wasnt in the infermary anymore, he sat in his room with Sarah. “How .... How did I get here?” “What do you mean?” “I cant remember ... When are we?” “What are you talking about Leon .. We have been here for hours now ...” “Hours?” “Yes, hours” Leon stood up and walked over to the sink, he made a bowl of his hand and filled it with ice cold water. He poored it over his face. Green blurs covered his eyes, probably his memories of the past hours. Shards of the conversation echoed in his ear. All he could hear without problems was something Docter Kadowaki Said ..... “You dont have to be a genius to figure what you have got. I’m sorry Leon ... Remember, thats what I said” Leon opened his eyes and saw that he was no longer in his room. He was back at the infermary. Docter Kadowaki was sitting in her chair looking at Leon. Sarah sat in the chair opposite of Kadowaki. “Doc, whats wrong with Leon?” “I’m afraid I have some bad news Leon .... You have Alzheimer.” Leon fell on his knees, although he was very old, he dod not eem to break them. “So thats whats happening to me.” Sarah stood up and helped Leon back up. Tears came from Sarahs eyes and Leon wiped them dry with his hands. “Please dont cry .....” Docter Kadowaki stood back up and walked over to Leon. “Have you written everything down as I told you to do?” At that moment, Leon remembered an important something. In the 4 weeks that passed, he hoped that it still where 4 weeks, He wrote down the first name of Gainsborough for he found it written down on a peace of paper in the headmasters office. “Yes, I write down the first name of Miss Gainsborough.” “Who’s Gainsborough?” Sarah asked. Docter kadowaki ignored Sarah and asked a question of her own. “Where is that peace of paper?” “In my room.”

20 Minutes later, A team arrived to search for the letter. When they walked into Leons room, they found nothing but a mess. As if Someone else wanted it more badly than they themselves.

Arian

Teehee, Thanks. I'm currently working on another small Plot twist. But I think its quite obvious right now what it is .... ^^ Who is Gainsborough ... Is it Aerith? Or Ellen? Or Someone else .....

Arian

Chapter 4.3: seeD, Here I come

Although Leon’s room was filled with his friends, the room was as quiet as a black hole. No smiles, no grins, no joy in there eyes. The mood in the chamber was downright depressing. Leon sat in his comfy chair thinking about the few moments that he can remember. Sarah and Riku both sat on the edge of Leons bed and the Headmaster was sitting in a chair at the table. All were very quiet. Leon himself broke the silence... “Come on people, its not like I’m gonna die ..... Its more like ...” “Like your soul is gonna die.” Riku stood up and walked over to the headmaster, he went closer to his ear and whispered: “Talk to me in my chambers, It is of great urgence.” Riku shook the headmasters hand, leaving a small note. The headmaster opened the note and saw: “Traitor” written in blood. But who’s blood. Cid’s face turned as white as the light itself and he quicly stood up and left without saying a thing. “What is that all about Riku?” Sarah asked. “Nothing that concernes you. Stay with Leon ... He needs you more than you are going to need me.” As puzzling as that sounded, Sarah had no time to ask anything about it for Riku aswell left with great haste. Sarah stood up and grabbed a chair from the table. She walked over to Leon and seated herself besides him. She grabbed his hand and spoke to him. “Leon, no matter how far you fall into the darkness. I will always be here to shine some light into your life. Follow my voice, my body, my heart, my light. Follow me back into the light.” “Thank you Sarah .... If I ever see the oportunity to pay you back.. I will.” “I know that ......” Sarah was supressing her tears to look brave in front of Leon. Leon noticed that and said to her: “Dont waste tears on an old man like me. Save them for those who died becouse of the Heartless. They need love more than me.” “I understand.” “One last thing.” Leon turned his face towards Sarah and he looked her in the eyes. “Become a seeD whatever the cost. Promise me that.” Sarah no longer could hide her tears so she burried her face in Leons shoulder. “I .... I promise.”

Cid was waiting impatiently for Riku to come back in his room. He knew that Riku knew, so he was going to tell the truth ... For he wanted to... “Maybe there is another way to get my son back!” As he said that, Riku walked into the room. “What do you mean by that?” As Riku Stood before the headmaster, with a brand new sword in his hands, The headmaster said everything to Riku.

Sarah arrived in the second floor classroom for the discussion of the seeD Exam. She awaited the arrival of the teacher at her workstation besides Ellen. The two of them were happy that the day had finally come. For Ellen it has been a lot longer, but for Sarah it was like a crash course. Sarah felt as if 5 Years of studies were crammed in her head. She looked at the tutorial of GF on her screen. From the moment she was first introduced to the Guardian Forces, she was determened to get one of her own. Nothing was going to stop her from obtaining her goal: Shiva. The teacher walked into the room and suddenly it became so silent that the squeeking of is shoes couldve been heared down the hall. “Ahem, we have gathered here today to discuss the following seeD exam. The location has already been set. Believe me it is not going to be a doozy. All will come clear when it all begins. BUT, I will be asigning teams now.” The teacher started to name the teams. Sarah patiently awaited her turn but when the last team was being announced, she was getting kind of scared. “The last team will excist out of its Leader: Sarah and the others: Ellen Dufour, Johnny Blaise and Wraith.” Sarah was surprised to hear her name as the team captai, but still she didnt let anyone know that becouse they might think of her as unworthy. “Will all the Captains please stay behind after class.” Avery captain said: “Sir yes sir.” And Sarah thought to herself: “seeD, Here I come.”

Riku sat in his chair, surprised to what Cid said. So youre saying that Sora wants Sarah dead. Only becouse she can take the keyblade from him. To do that, he kidnapped your son so that you will obey his orders. But now you want out .... Youve already sended out troops to get your son back.” “Plus, the assasin is already aboard. He is gonna go with the students to the Exam spot.” “Hmm thats a drag.” “it is isnt it.” Riku got up and placed his sword on Cids throat. “Who is Gainsborough.” “Are you sure you want to know.” A grin of pain appeared on Riku’s face. He has been hearing the thoughts of that person for to long. Now the thoughts are nothing but blurs of pain. Sometimes his nose starts to bleed. “Ofcourse I want to know!” “Then let me tell you who it is ...... She was born in Hollow Bastion, daughter of Cloud Strife and Aerith Gainsborough. Raised in Traverse Town. Her name: Sarah Gainsborough.”

Arian

Chapter 4.4 is coming up soon. It could take a day or or so, could be less, could be more,becouse I'm gonna try and make it a really big chapter. .....

Currently online chapters:

Chapter 1: The door of Darkness
Chapter 2: Heartless
Chapter 2.1: Heartless, Nomore
Chapter 3: Disney castle
Chapter 3.1: Disney City
Chapter 3.2: The King and I
Chapter 3.3: A story of a stranger
Chapter 3.4: Roaming the city
Chapter 3.5: The meeting
Chapter 4: Balamb Garden
Chapter 4.1: Welcome to Balamb
Chapter 4.2: Alzheimer
Chapter 4.3: seeD, Here I come

Currently working on:

Chapter 4.4: Preparations

Future chapter:

Chapter 5: The seeD exam

This is Ariana with: Kingdom Hearts: another door

Arian

sorry peeps, I'm sick ..... My brain is overloading ..... I'm still figuring out what to do for the exam .... Its still not clear yet. .... So it could take a bit longer ......

Arian

I finally found what to do with the exam ... Its ready people, here it is ... A bit shorter than I wanted it to be but still:

Chapter 4.4: Preparations

From Balamb Garden, you could see a supernova that was lightyears away. On the left was a black hole sucking up all into its darkness. Space was a ugly place to be on your own. Although the sight from a planet was marvelous, the real space was monstrous.The Garden was approaching its homeworld. They were going to stop there to resupply and to give Leon a place to die in peace. The Garden Landed near its hometown: Balamb. Balamb was a peacefull village, almost never interupted by something related to violance.It was located near the sea so that a gentle and healthy sea breeze helped to keep its citizens in good shape. There were only one or two policemen active within the city, and they were only hanging around in tavernes, drinking some water with there pals. Always avaialble in a time of need. Back in the Garden, the headmaster was finishing up a contract for a deal between him and Riku. Riku made the headmaster promise that if Sarah dies caused by Sora and his henchmen, that the garden becomes his property. Riku himself was finishing a book he was reading in the Library. A book entitled: The History of the keyblade, explaining everything that happened to Sora after the destruction of Destiny Islands. Leon was sitting in his chambers, no more than a empty shell for all of his memories have faded away into the darkness. Sarah was walking towards the teachers desk after class to discuss whatever he wanted to discuss with the captains. “Ah Sarah, Hi ...” “Hello ..... Might I ask something?” “Ofcourse Sarah?!” The teacher looked surprised for he could see in Sarah’s face what she was going to ask. “Why me?” The teacher pulled out a picture of the Keyblade and he putted it on his desk. “This key lies in the hands of darkness. You are chosen to find the next Keyblade master and the only way you can reach your goal is if you are a leader, and not a follower.” Sarah understood what he said so she did not ask another thing.

“Welcome captains of next weeks seeD exam. I have gathered you here today to discuss the matter of leadership and the assigning of GF. First of all about Leadership.” The teacher was sitting behind his desk, with the students in the front row. Sarah was sitting in the middle chair, closest to the teacher. “Leadership .... Can someone describe it for me?” The student on the far left raised his hand and the teacher pointed towards him, stating that he may speak. “It is to command your team into the completion of your goal.” “Now there is the textbook answer. BUT, not quite correct.” Sarah now raised her hand. “Yes Sarah.” “Leadership is to go into battle with your team, as equals. Although you will be the one to make sure that youre team gets out alive and complete. You must also be the one to make sure that the rules are followed and that victory is assured.” A grin appeared on the teachers face. He stood up and walked over to Sarah whilst he was clapping. “Now this, ladies and gentlemen ... Is what I was looking for.” The teacher placed a orb in front of Sarah. It was a bleu, icy orb filled with ancient magic. “This Sarah, is Shiva. Your Guardian Force.” “Wh ... what?” “Listen, I am now giving everyone there GF’s. Sarah deserved Shiva, So there is no argueing that.” After the teacher handed out every GF, he sat back down behind his desk and he continued explaining the situation. “As you might or might now know, the Exam is one week from now. During the time you have, I want you all to train together with your team. Become friends. Becouse friends are more valuable by your side then an enemy.”

Docter Kadowaki sat besides Leon in his room. She administered one last morphine shot before Leon would be shipped out to Balamb. Leons eyes were a void. No emotions could be spotted in his eyes. “Leon, I miss you already.” Kadowaki placed a blanket over Leon and she pushed his wheelchair outside. Riku stood in the hallway and he followed Leon and Kadowaki to the exit of the garden. There he waved him farewell as he turned around and went back inside. The sun was shining brightly in the skies, watching over Balamb, making sure that the hapiness remains there. The sun also brought the warmth back in Leons heart. Short flashes of memories passed by his eyes, brining back a few emotions. These emotions were triggered by the strong memory of Sarah. Sarah was that something that was keeping leon in this world. For Sarah was a Hollow Bastionner.

“Class dismissed.” The teacher stood up and walked outside the classroom, the rest followed his example. It was a educative talk and Sarah learned alot. When she walked outside the classroom, Riku stood there waiting for her. “Riku, Its good to see you again.” “It is great seeing you again to Sarah .... I have some news for you .... Please, follow me.” Sarah followed Riku to the balcony. There they stood, looking at the outdoors. Way in the distance, a T-Rexaur was eating up its lastest pray. A few people were picknicking not far away from that. They seemed to be not aware of the loud noises ...... “So Riku, whats the matter?” Sarah leaned on the rails of the balcony whilst she flicked a lock of hair behind her shoulders. Riku himself leaned against the door, preventing it from opening. “Sarah, I want to tell you something .... It is of great importance.” “I’m listening.” And Riku started to tell Sarah the entire truth of what was happening and who she really was.

4 Days till Exam

Riku was once again in the Library, but now he was reading a magazine called Freaky Links. It is somewhat of a magazine of the occult. It handles strange thing like Heartless with a soul or a Human without a heart. Riku was reading a intresting article when Sarah walked in the Library. “Sarah, I havent seen you after the balcony.” Sarah grabbed a book and sat at the chair besides Riku’s. “I know, Ive been thinking about what was said and I think I can handle it now.” “Thats good, I dont want to see you destracted during the exam.” “Yeah, That would be a shame wouldnt it?” “Yeah .... Listen .. Its best that you go train with your team now. They need you more now.” “I guess you’re right ....” Sarah stood up and returned the book to its shelf. Riku aswell stood up and grabbed another magazine. “I’ll see you again later Sarah.” “See Ya later.”

2 Days till exam

A T-rexaur was standing in front of the seeD exam Delta team. Excisting out of 4 people: Team Captain: Sarah Gainsborough and her 3 Sidekicks: Ellen, Jonny Blaise and Wraith. Whilst Sarah was distracting the T-Rexaur by casting a few Fire spells, Wraith helped Blaise up the T-Rexaurs head. Ellen was slicing and dicing the rex at his feet so that he wouldnt move. Blaise finished the job by putting his sword in the rex’s head. “Nice Job everyone. Good teamwork.” Sarah went back outside the training center to discuss the training with her team. “Okay lets start with Ellen, You didnt got the Rex on the ground but you managed to keep it immobilised. That was a smarted move becouse with the success of Wraith, brining Blaise atop the rex, Blaise was able to kill the rex. It was a fast and clean kill. Exactly what I want to see at the exam.” Wraith stuck his sword iin the ground and he pointed towards the second part of the training center. “Its time to train with the heartless.” “No, not now .. Tomorow. Tomorow morning, 7 A.M. Is that a deal? You all will have the afternoon off!” “Deal” they all said simultaniously ((SP?))

1 Day till Exam

Wraith and Sarah were the first to arrive in the Training center. Both sat waiting in the hallway. Never saying a word. Sarah grabbed her Keyblades and walked over to the secundary training center. “So ... Wraith .... Wanna go for it?” Wraith took his Buster Sword and walked over to Sarah. “Wouldnt you think we should wait for the others?” “Sure, but I think that they are to late.” “Good point.” Sarah opened the mechanical door by punching in a code at the right of the door. The Heartless killed every living thing inside the area. There were no trees, no plants, no insects. There were only creatures as dark as the night, with no soul. A frightning chill crawled over Wraiths and Sarah’s back. “Are you sure you want to go through with it?” Sarah asked Wraith. But Wraith did not respond, Ho only rushed in and started destroying the heartless he layed sight on. Sarah wanted to go inside to but she was stopped by the shouting of her teammates “HEY, Dont forget about us.” “Youre to late!” Ellen and Blaise arrived at the door, exhausted. Both were exchanhing looks, looks that Sarah reckocknised. “Ahem, Blaise .... You might want to wipe that lipstick of youre collar.” “Hehehe woops ....” Blaises cheeks turned red and so did Ellen’s. “Look, get in there. All must fight alone. No help from others besides medical reasons.” Both said ‘roger’. Sarah raced inside whilst she destroyed a few heartless by bashing her keyblade in there heads. As she arrived at the spot where she would train, a new heartless showed it face. “Does anybody know what type of heartless these are?” Wraith jumped in the air and landed besides her whilst stomped a shadow in its head. “That is a Invisible Heartless, A strong type. You’d best let me help.” “OK, you take the ones on the left.” Sarah jumped in the air and hurled a keyblade at the invisible. As the keyblade was hurling to the one furthest away, sarah got back on the ground and made a dive for the one closest. The Keyblade had no trouble vutting through the heartkess and Sarah kicked herself up using her foot. In the air, she grabbed the other keyblade and landed on the ground again. The 2 last invisible went at her using there swords. Sarah blocked the attacks and let the invisible pass by. With a quick 180, Sarah lunged the keyblades at them and ended there excistance. Wraith was ready with his fight aswell. “I think we are ready with the training. Dont you think?” Blaise pulled his gunblade out of the ground and launched a fireball at the shadow jumping at Ellen. “Yeah, thats fine by me.” Blaise said. The four of them rushed outside, whilst the heartless were stopped at the door by a forcefield. And that was there training.

The day of the exam

When Riku woke up, he noticed that they were no longer in Balamb. They had already took of towards the location of the seeD exam. Riku summoned his old sword and went to the headmasters office to get some intel about the exam and the danger threatening to kill Sarah. As he walked past the cafeteria, he could not rescist to get another hotdog. For once in his life, he was adicted to something. As walked in the cafeteria, his eye caught a shadow of someone he knew. Or atleast, someone he thought he knew. But she had already died. It couldnt be .... Kairi? Or was it? Riku followed the shadow and bumped into a wall. The shadow or the person that in belonged to were gone. “Kairi? It cannot be you!” Riku slammed his fist against the wall and teardrops fell on the ground. The Students looked at him, wondering what was happening. But as quickly as they looked, they returned to there normal business.

Sarah was standing in line for a hotdog, when the headmaster announced the beginning of the exam. “Attention all student participating in todays exam. Please proceed to the entrance where I shall be explaining the mission.” Several student immediatly left for the entrance but since she was first in line, Sarah decsided to have a hotdog first. And then she left for the entrance.

“Welcome students of today. As you all know, we are doing our seeD exam Today. If you pass or not depends on you. If you follow your orders and succesfully perform them, then you get judged by how you did. If you pass everything, then you become a seeD and you will be given a rank. This rank tells you how much you earn. Now back to the mission. This is the main plan. The situation. Each team will receive there orders on there designated ships. This is how we are going to do it: We are now headed for Destiny Islands, wich is transformed into a fortress by Sora. We have 3 other Gardens by our side. We will attack the islands from the southside. Our mission excists in Taking over the south side and rescue any hostages. This devides everything in two sides. Two teams who help the seeD conquering the beach and two teams who will try and get the hostages, if there are any.” Headmaster Cid walked over to a woman dressed in a seeD officers uniform. He whispered in her ear and he sat on a chair that was ready for him “Goodday, My name is Xen. I am here to inform you further on the matter of enemies. We will be facing Heartless and Soras human Guards that he calls: The Patriots. The strongest Heartless seen so far are Neo Invisible. They are way stronger than the avarage Invisilbe. Now that everyone is awhere of our destination and goal, lease proceed to your dormitories until we arrive at Destiny Islands.”

((Riku's old sword is his sword he had in Traverse Town))

Arian

Hehehe, I'll start on it tomorrow with a big surprise. Tomorow we will follow a soldier named John Doe ...... o.0 not really :D

But theres still gonna be a suprise. Maybe not tomorow but definatly a surprise

Arian

Chapter 5: The seeD exam

4 hours have passed since the meeting at the entrance. After fixing herself up for the exam using her transfox spell, she got to the garage to board her ship. Now she was on the ship: Excalibur, together with her team. Blaise again forgot to wipe of the lipstick of his clothes and Ellen was busy doing her make-up. Wraith was his quiet usual self. What could be the deal with him? He does not seem to fit in the Garden Picture. The same goes for herself but still. Something was missing from Wraiths puzzle. Sarah stood up and went on the roof, followed by Wraith. “Are you stalking me?” “You were in the way before.” “You could have asked me to leave ....” “I’m not a talker.” “So, Ive noticed.” Sarah and Wraith overlooked a scene of unbelievable beauty and horror. Besides them were dozens of ships flying towards the islands whilst ahead of them, a couple of ships were being destroyed by Firaga spells and rocks. They were still more than a half an hour away from the island but still ships were being destroyed! “Sarah, Wraith, Please come back inside!” A mans voice called for them from inside the ship. As they entered, they saw it was the headmaster itself. Sarah surprised to see him. Surprised and pleased. Sarah let Wraith pass first before she took her seat. “Welcome members of the seeD exam Delta team. Your Team captain: Sarah Gainsborough shall be called Delta 1 from now on. This is your goal: To succesfully go up the beach, in the first bunker and conquer it. Then take the gun above the bunker and give cover fire for the others. Its that simple. Were going to land on the Omaha section. Then you will proceed to the bunker. That is all.”

Riku was stowing away on a ship, for he saw that shadow once again. What was it? Was it really Kairi? Why does she hides then? To many questions were in Riku’s head, and to many thoughts. His memories of his former home were strong in his head. He loved that place even though he wanted to get away from it. But as he saw what Sora did to it, his heart shattered into a million peaces. “I am coming for you Sora. First you take Kairi, now my home. Enough is enough!” Riku went atop the ship and jumped overboard. The strange thing was, he did not fall in the water, instead he hovered over it. In his hands he held a bag of pixie dust, from when he was still with the darkness, on Captians hooks ship. Riku flew much faster to Destiny Islands. There he would confront the shadow that was persuing him. Although Riku only hoped that he would find the shadow.

It begins:

The headmaster walked inside a bulletproof room where he would stay to overlook the exam. Before he entered he spoke to the Delta team: “good luck.” The ship landed in the sea and stopped on the southers shores of Destiny Islands. Sarah was the first to get out of the ship. Shots were being fired from the bunker. Those bulletes took down many of the people who got out of there ships. Besides the bullets there were the heartless. This battle was intense. Sarah looked back at the ship and saw the pilot operating a machine gun. On the other ships, there pilots did the same. “COVERING FIRE.” There shots were aimed at the bunkers. Sarah and her team rushed forwards to the Heartless. Dozens of the Shadows rose from the ground and engaged the battle. Sarah ordered her team to first destroy the Heartless before moving on to the bunker.

The captain of the Alpha team lay bleeding in the sand. Bullets struck the beach surrounding him. Heartless were gathering around him. He grabed his shotgun and started shooting. For every Heartless that he destroyed, 2 came in its place. “Its useless!” He layed his hand on the wound near his Pelvis. He stopped the bleeding by putting pressure on it, but as the seconds passed by, his strenght was fading. His shotgun started to weighing to much. The Captain lowered his shotgun and screamed one final time: “MEDIC!” “Coming Sir!” A medic from his team came rushing at him. He took his katana and started slashing the heartless away. The remaining four shadow heartless dissapeared in the ground as a Invisible heartless appeared. He took a swing at the medic. But the sword was diverted by a shot coming from the captains handgun, wich he hid in his pocket. The medic fell on his kness as he leaned over the captain. “CURE!” The medic tried several times to heal the captain with a spell, even with a few potions. But it did not work. “I’m sorry captain.” “I understand. Go aid those who need you more.” The medic casted cure one final time and headed off to aid others. The captain stood up and walked towards the ships. He noticed that nearly all pilots have been killed. With all his strength he climbed up a ship and grabbed the machine gun. A message came over the radio bearing good news. “ETA of second wave is 5 minutes.” The captain descided to do one final good in his life. He started firing at the bunkers. They quickly noticed him and started firing at him. BANG, the captain was shot in his shoulders, blood was pooring out of the wound with great proportions. The blow pushed him over, but he quickly stood back up to resume firing. BANG, this time he was shot in the neck. Although it hitted no vital parts, it still weakened the captain to much. BANG ... That was his downfall. He landed atop the pilot, breathing in for the last time. Captain Stuart Hoenn died a heroic death. Little did he know for he killed the patriot that was about to shoot Sarah.

Screams to the left, Scream to the right, explosions in the rear. The beach was filled with unpleasant sounds. Sarah killed the last Shadow that was in her way. “Come on team, Lets move out.” Wraith, Ellen and Blaise left for the bunker. The headmaster was sitting in the bulletproof room observing the event. “what a waste of lives. I should never had agreed to send in students!” The headmaster opened a shelf in the desk and he grabbed the gun that lay inside. He placed the barrel in his mouth, with his finger at the trigger.

((Sarah's new appearance: Click here Guns soon to be added in the story ))

Arian

I am

I am

Its just that .... I'm a but bored

really bored, I finished playing Kingdom Hearts yesterday and I fell into some kind of Boredom state ...... Its really boring

So I just have to do one million things at the time

But now I'm better again and typing the next part

Arian

This one might not be so good but here it is, One of the final chapters in Kingdom Hearts: Another door. I'm currently working on the sequal: Hidden within

Chapter 5.1: Reunion

The cries of those who were injured on battle went through flesh and bone, and they could be heared miles away. The arrival of the second wave changed it all and now the tables have turned. The balamb was now in advantage over the heartless. Sarah and her team had succesfully breached the heartless defence. The bunker was no more than 10 metres away. The entrance was wide open, an easy target. But still Sarah and her team hid behind a few rocks to make sure that the road was clear. “Wraith, is the coast clear on your end.” “Everything Clear!” Wraith jumped back down from where he was and prepared to rush in with the rest. “Okay team, Lets go!” They came from behind there rock and they spurted towards the door. Several shots from the second bunker were nearly a hit but they managed to break through. One inside, Sarah was giving out some orders. “Okay, Wraith, Find your way up to the gun and fire at the second bunker and or Heartless in between. Ellen, You try and disable the gundeck of this bunker. Blaise, your with me. Were gonna do a sweep of this bunker.”

Riku watched closely as the shadow that he had persuid, was sneaking around near bunker 1. The shadow still felt suspiciously familiar. But who could it be that imitated it so well, that it even fooled his heart. Riku could not wait anymore. He jumped from behind his hiding spot and he landed in front of the shadow ... “No .... It cant be .... you ..... you ...” Riku fell on his knees, with his tears falling on the ground. He punched his fist in the cold, soft sand that was slowly being turned to mud. He looked up only to see someone he never expected to see: Kairi. “Dont be afraid Riku. I’m here now.” Riku stood up and raised his sword. “YOU are not KAIRI!” “How can you be so sure ... Remember .... It’s me!” Kairi aproached Riku and touched his face with her hands. A touch became a hug and a hug turned into a kiss. Suddenly, Riku shouted out in pain. Blood came from his mouth, pooring in the ground. He touched his stomach and realised there was a sword. The touch of cold steel was nothing compared to the feeling that your life is leaving you. Riku once again fell on his knees, this time not able to maintain balance. He dropped on the ground, facing up, seeing nothing but darkness. His heartbeat was weakening and becoming less frequent. He closed his eyes only to see his life flashing by. The only thing he could hear is a voice of a young man. “Hold on Riku! Dont you dare die on me!”

The medic that tried to save captain Hoenn was healing a man that got injured in the first wave. “Comon Doc, give it to me. Am I gonna die?” “Not if I can find a antidote” “Jeffrey had an antidote.” The man that lay before the medic started shaking, he puked up alot of blood. “Damn you, dont you dare die on me.” The medic administered some Morphine and casted cure. “Dont ....... you ....... kn .... know ...... Esuna ......” The man said, but the medic didnt respond. The truth was that he had no more magic left. That cure was the last thing left. Another medic passed by and he replenished our medics Magic. “Thanks.” “No problem. Help him!” The medic knodded as the other went away. “Esuna!” The man recovered immediatly. He was cured. “I”M CURED!” he screamed. BANG .... A bullet hit him in the head ... he fell dead on the ground. The medic sat there, not believing what just happened. “MEDIC! OVER HERE.” The mysterious man that was with Riku yelled at the medic. “I .... I’m .... I’m Coming!”

“Alright, bunker one succesfully aquired. Hows your status Wraith?” “I am currently opening fire at bunker two .... Sarah ...... I see a man and a medic besides Riku. He seems to be fatally wounded.” Sarah dropped the walkie talkie and she ran outside towards Riku. But at the exit were several Heartless that stood in her way. “Riku, I’m coming. Hold on.” Sarah grabbed her keyblades firmly and ran straight into the heartless. The first two easily went down but the others were harder to kill. The first shadow jumped to her in the back whilst another slided towards her in front. Sarah dived towards the one in front of her, she knocked him up in the air landed carefully as the two heartless colided. “Fire!” A fireball came from the keyblade of light that destroyed the two heartless at once. There was one more heartless left, a invisible heartless. This one plunged its sword in the ground and transformed in a Black Purple like circle around Sarah. “Fool!” She said and then she ran straight for the Invisibles sword and smashed it into bits and peaces, destroying the heartless. The keyblades vanished in her hands and then she ran towards Riku. Finally she saw him. Riku lay on the ground, no longer bleeding. No longer breathing. A cloaked figure stood over him, watching over him as a medic tried to revive him. Sarah noticed a shadow observing the area as if it was waiting for something ..... Or someone .... The assasin that came for Sarah! “No that cannot be .....” The cloaked man noticed the shadow to and he said: “Shadow, Show your face so that I can see who did this horrible event.” The shadow jumped from its hiding spot and landed besides Riku. The shadow was once again Kairi. But now she was wearing a black T-shirt with dark red Cargo pants. The cloaked man was shocked by her prescense, as if he knew her. “Kairi?” “AH, it is good seeing you again my old friend. The years have done you well I see. You havent aged a day.” “I wouldnt say that .....” Sarah had enough with just watching and she ran towards Kairi with her Keyblades raised. But before she could come close to Kairi, The cloaked man stopped her by raising his Gunblade in front of her. A familiar gunblade ...... Sarah took off the hood of the cloaked man and saw a young man with long brown hair and a scar over his face. “Leon?” “No, my name is Squall Leonheart.” And Squall took of his cloak and reveilled his new clothing.

Arian

Chapter 5.2: The power of the Keyblade

Inside Balamb Garden, The teachers reassured the students that everything was going to be okay. The students all gathered in the cafeteria to see the battle on a big screen. The camera itself was destroyed by a heartless 20 minutes ago and the man operating the camera had died. The students inside the cafeteria went out in a panic. Chairs and tables were being pushed aside, knocked over or thrown across the room. People were being stomped when they had fallen, kicked and punched by those trying to get out. They were afraid that if they lost the battle, the heartless would come after them. One of the teachers said that it was enough and he tried to contact the headmaster: “Sir, Things are getting out of hand. Please return to the garden at once.” Minutes past by and still there was no responce. The teacher was worried. She walked over to another teacher and told him about it. “That is weird. Normally he would remain in his bulletproof room.” “Thats right ...... wait! Doesnt the room have camera surveillance.” “That’s right!” The two of them walked up to the hot dog selling lady and asked her to punch up the video surveillance grid on her computer. The female teacher walked behind the bar and punched in the code for the bulletproof room. “OMG NO!” “What?! What is it?” There was the headmaster, blood came pooring out of his mouth. The wall behind him was covered in blood and brains. Drops of tears still flowed from his eyes. His death was expected by nobody. A great loss for all.

Sarah looked deep into Squalls eyes and saw the soul of Leon. Although this man couldnt be Leon. Sarah recocknised the man from the painting in the museum, but that was years ago. What happened? Sarah wondered. Before she could ask that question, Kairi turned to the medic and raised her hand. The medic was raised in the air, surrounded by a dark aura. Screams of pain cutted through the tension and made Sarah cover her ears. Rays of light came from the medics back. These rays transformed into his heart. With nothing but a snap of her fingers, the medics body dissapeared into thin air. His heart turned into a Heartless, wich dissapeared into the shadows. Kairi then turned to Riku and blew hi a kiss. The kiss turned into a sphere. The sphere entered Riku’s chest and glowed up his body in a blindning light. Riku started breathing again. He was alive. His wound closed up and his eyes opened. Sarah ran over to him and kneeled before him. She placed his head on her knees and made him feel comfortable. “Who are you?” she asked Kairi. But it was Squall who answered: “This is Kairi, she is a hollow bastionner aswell. But she was raised on this island together with Riku and Sora. What I dont get is how she is here.” “That I can answer!” Kairi said. “I was a memory in Sora’s head. A memory that became to powerfull. So with the powers of darkness, he created me and banned his memories of me out of him.” Riku stood up and walked over to Kairi. “Then why did you nearly kill me?” “Why else but to lure Sarah here. I am the assasin sent for her.” Riku jumped back and became a protective shield for Sarah. But Sarah pushed Riku aside and grabbed her Keyblades. “No Riku, I will not let you fight my battles.” “But that might be the reason why I came back. To protect you from my past.” “Thats a load of ..... AH forget it Riku .. You’re to weak now.” “I can still FIGHT!” Squall now stood inbetween Kairi and Sarah. He raised his Keyblade and prepared for battle. “Sarah, bring Riku out of here. NOW!”

Blaise and Ellen both went up to the roof to join Wraith. On the way, they discovered something valuable. A document about certain persons. The file contained the names of all the people who ever wheelded a keyblade. One name in particular popped in there eyes. “Could it be?” Ellen asked. “I think it is!” They both stood there with one hand holding the document. “NOW!” A voice echoed all the way inside the bunker. They immedialty let lose of the document and rushed atop the bunker to meet up with Wraith.

Wraith was still shooting the second bunker and in the same time observing what was happening below. The second bunker stopped shooting. “Finally, I thought theyd never die.” Wriath signaled for the others to proceed to the second bunker, but to take another path. After he was certain that they took another path he jumped down and ran towards Squall. “I’ll stand by your side Squall. Take Riku out of here Delta 1.” Sarah stood up and supported Riku. They walked towards Wraith. “You take him.” And she handed over Riku to Wraith. “This is my fight Wraith. Not yours.” “I’ll come back.... Soon.” Kairi summoned her weapon. It was a keyblade. The keyblade that can unlock peoples hearts. “Sarah, you were once a heartless. Am i correct?” “What does it matter you?” “Sora has gathered the princess” of heart once again to give me this keyblade.” Squall interfered with the conversation. “Many of them are dead Kairi!” “But not there hearts....” Kairi dissapeared in the darkness and re-appeared behind Sarah. “Let us unlock what lies inside your heart.” Kairi stabbed Sarah with the keyblade in her heart. Sarah’s body started to fade. The darkness swallowed her up. Squall tried to stop Kairi by striking her but his Gunblade went through her as if she was the air itself. Wraith dived to Sarah trying to save her, but he failed. Sarah dissapeared, leaving behind only a heartless. Kairi spoke once again. “Merlin never rid you of it. He merely suppressed it. Farewell, wheelder of the twinblades.”

Blaise and Ellen arrived at the top of the bunker. They witness the demise of Sarah. “NO! Sarah! How?!” “I dont know darling ... I just dont know.” Blaise held Ellen in his arms, comforting her. But something was wrong. Her breathing became less frequent. Her heart slowed down. Her touch felt cold and lifeless. Blaise let go of Ellen and noticed a gunshot wound in her upper back. Blaise looked around, furious. All he saw was a sniper in the second bunker, screwing of his silencer. Blaise grabbed the machinegun and started firing like crazy. He shot every bullet in the clip and the last one struck goal. He let go of the gun and fell on his knees. He then picked up her body and stood up. He walked down the bunker and returned on the beach. As he walked to the ship, dozens of bullets went right passed him, miraculously not hitting him. As they reached the ship, a medic came to em and grabbed Ellen. He checked her pulse. Listened to her chest. Casted Life and curaga. But it didnt work. Ellen died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back