• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

valorxx

Hey, do u guys think cloud and sephiroth will be put in this one, i know its a 10 years in the past so i was hoping to see them and have sephiroth as a secret boss or something. we could see there world that cloud talked about.........

well they both have been in kh1 and 2 so... there is a chance. although septhiroth wouldn't be evil and cloud wouldn't have the buster sword (although kh doesn't follow ff universe rules so....)

A

Azrael

Hell in BBS, Sephiroth might be an ally (rofl at that thought) who is a leader of a tiny SOLDIER group, probably asks VAT about the Keybalde, etc....etc.....has an issue with Cloud.

valorxx

Hell in BBS, Sephiroth might be an ally (rofl at that thought) who is a leader of a tiny SOLDIER group, probably asks VAT about the Keybalde, etc....etc.....has an issue with Cloud.

yeah but if bbs were to follow the crisis core/ ff7 universe then i dont even think cloud would be apart of shinra eh. and septhiroth would be a good guy =/

MasterXOblivion7

Hey, do u guys think cloud and sephiroth will be put in this one, i know its a 10 years in the past so i was hoping to see them and have sephiroth as a secret boss or something. we could see there world that cloud talked about.........

I'm getting a little tired of fighting sephiroth as an opt. boss.
They should have a new one.
But that would make him absoutely pointless in the KH series.
But come on wouldn't anyone rather fight someone else for a change?
There are so many possibilities

C

Colours

You do all remember that BBs came before all the games we have now, right? It won't be the conclusion of their fight, it will be the beginning.

I knew that, I would consider there fight to be irrevelant to BBS gameplay.

Veriun

Gods, no. In KH1, I nearly wet myself when I innocently entered the area ready to kick some Heartless butt, only to have him smirk at me.

In KH2, it was more like "why the hell is he still here?". If he's in BBS and it's the same stupid fight, I'll pretend BBS never happened and go emo for a while. How it began, how it ended, I don't care.

I'm sick of Sephiroth, give me someone else.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Gods, no. In KH1, I nearly wet myself when I innocently entered the area ready to kick some Heartless butt, only to have him smirk at me.

In KH2, it was more like "why the hell is he still here?". If he's in BBS and it's the same stupid fight, I'll pretend BBS never happened and go emo for a while. How it began, how it ended, I don't care.

I'm sick of Sephiroth, give me someone else.

maybe kadaj or something, but other than that, i guess im the only one who wants Sephiroth to be in BBS.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I wish they'd have A.A. Milne in BBS.
You have no idea how much I'd love that.
Though it'd be awkward at the same time, saying as he was a real person.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
maybe kadaj or something, but other than that, i guess im the only one who wants Sephiroth to be in BBS.

While I'm not ruling it out, it would be borderline idiotic of them to have Kadaj in BBs.
Kadaj = after FFVII, Advent Children.
BBS = before KH.
If they'll put him in at all, I'll rather have him in KH3 as a continuation to Cloud and Sephiroth's side story. BBS is more likely to have CC cast :\

While I'm not ruling it out, it would be borderline idiotic of them to have Kadaj in BBs.
Kadaj = after FFVII, Advent Children.
BBS = before KH.
If they'll put him in at all, I'll rather have him in KH3 as a continuation to Cloud and Sephiroth's side story. BBS is more likely to have CC cast :\

Congrats on the platinum.

KH doesn't follow FF storyline, of course. I honestly don't see the need to have either of them in BBS.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Congrats on the platinum.

Sankyu :3

KH doesn't follow FF storyline, of course. I honestly don't see the need to have either of them in BBS.

Well, chances are they'll throw something of it there, so I'm just hoping they'll remotely keep some of the original logic of the original story if they do :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back