• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts begins again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_ruler

Website
www.Godzillafan.zoomshare.com
Chapter one The begining

One day sora returns to the islands he walks into the cave and noticed that door again. Hey who's there said sora. He who hold the keyblade should know said a deep voice. what do you mean said sora. I shall have to remind you said the deep voice. Then out of nowhere he smacked sora in the stomach.
What said sora. when he woke up he was in transverse town. What the were am I said sora. you have lost all your memory so good luck in the past ha ha ha said the deep voice. wait what did you just say said sora. i said to enjoy the past said the deep voice agian. Then sora thought what did he mean by enjoy the past.
Then out of nowhere a girl comes out of the wall.
Sora i know you dont remember me but my name is ---- said the girl.
Sora said what. My name is not that important but here are your memories back sora said the girl. Then all of a sudden a guy in a black coat come out.
Stop ---- said the deep voice. No i will not sora needs his memories said the girl.
The guy in the black coat turned and punch sora in the stomach again.

Last edited:

Keyblade_ruler

Website
www.Godzillafan.zoomshare.com
Chapter two the fall of sora's memories

why did you do that said the girl. I did it because if sora remembers what happened he might destroy the Heartless said the deep voice.
well I'm sorry but I'm destroying your memory said the girl.
What don't said the deep voice.
Then sora woke up and asked her to put his memories back but then she changed her mind. No you stuck without them the girl said as she went thought the wall. wait what is your name said sora. ----- said the girl. So sora thought hmm what did she say to the guy in the black coat. Then sora walked torwards the accessory shop. So you hold the keyblade said a voice. whos there said sora.
It just some one that wants that key. the person jumps and smacks sora with his weapon. What the said sora as he hit the ground.
Im taking you to my hotel. Then a voice says leon what are you doing now.
I was just trying to get the keyblade said leon. So this is called a keyblade said sora. yes said the voice. Now leon get over here and knock him out said the vioce.
What!!!!!!! said sora. Bammmm!!! lights out said leon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ummmm.......nnnooo

It could be better. It's not horrible, but not great either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back