• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Fandub Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne4444

any spots still open

(Vanitas/Eraqus/Xeahnort?)

also what do we say for auditions .. anything?

Neb4444

Any reason you are doing the ENTIRE game over as a fandub? I think just the new scenes and hidden movie should suffice.

UnrelentingLight

Any reason you are doing the ENTIRE game over as a fandub? I think just the new scenes and hidden movie should suffice.
Because we want to, not really sure

To everyone else, if you are interested in auditioning just say quotes from the character whom you wish to voice.

Fallen Prince

I'd audition for whatever you needed if I had a mike DX, but good luck, i think this seems really cool and hope it turns out great

CGNET

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one doing these. xD
Anyway, I see Ventus is taken, but I thought I would show this to you.
It's my demo reel that I also showed here on KHI about a week ago. YouTube - Ventus: Demo Reel 2010 (CGNET)

If you need any personal recordings to be sent to your email, let me know.
Thanks so much.

Sora'sProtector

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one doing these. xD
Anyway, I see Ventus is taken, but I thought I would show this to you.
It's my demo reel that I also showed here on KHI about a week ago. YouTube - Ventus: Demo Reel 2010 (CGNET)

If you need any personal recordings to be sent to your email, let me know.
Thanks so much.

Wow, you sound a lot like Ventus. o_o; It's surprisingly similar.

CGNET

I lived in the Bronx for eight years and I'm currently living about 90 minutes north from the city.

Sora'sProtector

I lived in the Bronx for eight years and I'm currently living about 90 minutes north from the city.

Ah okay, I'm here on little Long Island haha. xD

I'm wondering how this project is going to unfold. Are you going to do all the cutscenes in order or just start off with the most popular ones?

AlbertJ

Awards
Ill audition for older Riku, Xehanort, and Zack. Those are the only ones I think ill be able to pull off.

UnrelentingLight

Time to answer some questions. We plan to start off with whatever scenes we feel like doing, they will probably end up being the easier ones or the more popular ones.

@Sora'sProtector thank you for telling me you sent the pm I did not notice, I'll listen to it and give you feedback

Zak1403

How will this project be run? I would love to be a part of it. For the Auditions do i just upload the mp3 file to mediafire?
I'd like to do some Disney voices so can you send my a list or something of the ones you want done the most. Thanks.

Neb4444

Did you get my Private message or did I screw it up..im new to the forums..lol

UnrelentingLight

Hi guys, I'm really busy with school during the week so I'll only be on here on the weekends. I'm going to try to get caught up on all of your PMs and posts so please bear with me. I will also be making some changes to the cast list.

UnrelentingLight

I have returned to resurrect this project. My Christmas break is coming up in a couple weeks so I will be working on this then. Please apply for positions by pm'ing me your skype name or a mediafire link of your audition. If your position is for sure(see list in first post) I would like it if you could start recording lines for various scenes of your choosing.

edit: it seems that only Mickey is confirmed, please send me your auditions because I'd really like to make a dent in this project over Christmas break

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back