• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Coded *with images*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think the iPhone would be better for Coded?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • NO!!! Stupid idea

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Screw that! I just want them to release it on the PS2!!

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

When you talk about prices it make me think again... Only a 26% of the KH fans would bye it in the iPod Touch.. Or even less.

Also, Nomura NEVER said that Coded WON'T ARRIVE AT THE US:
"We would wish that Coded was an international release but America's cell phones aren't as advanced as the ones in Japan."
There's a POSSIBILITY that the US finally get's the cellphones Japan uses to play Coded.
OBJECTION! That's not how the quote went! They were talking about how they decided to make the game 3D background with 2D characters so that the game would be able to ship overseas!

gotegenks

looks good but touch screen d pad just doesn't look great. it doesn't seem like it would work well, but hey, i dont know anything about the iphone, so it could work!

I<3Roxas

I'm in the boat that it might be cool, but I seriously doubt the game ever gettin here unless it's on a port. I still have nightmares about the NGage *shudder*

IDX Rider

I wouldn't buy the phone even if the game came out for it. I too think it's a pretty stupid idea. As someone else said, I'd rather see it on a DS instead.

A

Audo

I wouldn't buy the phone even if the game came out for it. I too think it's a pretty stupid idea. As someone else said, I'd rather see it on a DS instead.
Yay, another non iPhoner!
We can form a rebellion!

IDX Rider

Yay, another non iPhoner!
We can form a rebellion!
I just simply don't see why anyone would pay so much money for a phone or even get an expensive phone for just one game which they will most likely hardly ever play after they've beaten it.

Besides, there isn't really anything special about an iPhone anyways. It's nothing but 'flash' that is completely unnecessary.

A

Audo

I just simply don't see why anyone would pay so much money for a phone or even get an expensive phone for just one game which they will most likely hardly ever play after they've beaten it.

Besides, there isn't really anything special about an iPhone anyways. It's nothing but 'flash' that is completely unnecessary.

Is that your really complicated way of saying you won't help me form the Rebellion?

IDX Rider

More along the lines of how if you look really closely at the iPhone, it's already a rebellion against itself.

A

Audo

More along the lines of how if you look really closely at the iPhone, it's already a rebellion against itself.
So... That's a.... no?

xD. FINE! I don't need you, i'll get other people to help me rebel!
But in all seriousness. Coded on iPhone - fail, imo. Touchscreen D-pad? Uhhh?

A

Audo

If you see it as a 'no', then that's what it is. Either way, I'm staying here :D.
xD.
I could see Coded on the type of phones with the full keyboard thing. Because that makes the screen the way that coded is built. =/

Awards
Personally, I don't really even want it on the iPhone.
I just noticed how nobody really cared for Coded at all and i was really excited for this game, I dont want to just
read the storyline on the internet.
So, I thought I would see what might change the fact that no one would play it.

I don't really care what it comes out on...well, maybe a little. I dont want to see it on something that doesnt show its full potential.

anywho. updated the pics, i think theyre a bit better now

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Yo, what if (never mind license crap) Kingdom Hearts Coded came to the Apple iPhone? Do you think the gameplay would be better, would it be capable of better graphics and do you think it would be more successful with American and Canadian sales? More people may play it, or they may really hate it and think it's a horrible idea, I personally have no idea what would be better. Lemme know what you think!

That would work very good. Send that to Nomura! $$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by a moderator:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
iPhone...no.

It's bad enough not everybody has an iPhone and spending money on it for that game would be ridiculous.
Sure it looks good, but IMO the gameplay would be odd.
I'd rather just have it on a regular cellphone or better if it set was on the DS.
DS would probably make things easier than a phone.

*steps next to Riku-Keyblade* Uh, rebel? *weakly lifts fist* XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back