• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Dark Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Heart

Website
twilight-heart09.deviantart.com
This is my first fanfic, please tell me what you think!^^

Kingdom Hearts
Dark Truth
By: Twilight Heart

Things were never meant to be this way. Not ever. Just when we thought things were going good something happened. We're still searching for answers, but finding more unanswered questions. I'm losing my grip on my life and the things I care about. I'm also losing him, in my heart is face is fading and the faceds of my friends are also starting to fade ever so slightly. Sora, Aozora, Victoria, Kairi....Riku. If this doesn't end soon I don't think we can make it to the end. But our friendship is one of the only things keeping us going; and believing that after all this we can finally go home. But let me tell you our story from the beginning....

*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*
.:Twilight Town:.

The sky over Twilight Town was lite by a beautiful sunset. The fading light making everything it touched bright yellow and orange. The old clock tower's bell rang loud and clear sounding seven o'clock in the evening, the shopkeepers were starting to close their shopsas everyone started to head home for the night.

A teenaged girl about sixteen was running down the streets, making her toward the tower. Dodging people in her way she yelled at herself, I'm so late! I was suppose to be there ahalf an hour ago. Aozora is going to kill me! The teen turned a corner adn keep running till she saw a blonde haired girl up ahead of her. "V!" she yelled. The blonde turned around to see who had called her, tripped and fell head over heels to the ground.

"Ow..." The girl said as the other girl ran to help her up. "You alright Victoria?" The silver haired girl asked, trying to hold back a laugh as she grabbed the girls arms and pulled her to her feet. Victoria gave her friend a 'don't you dare laugh' look and said "Yeah, I'm fine." Then she blimked, realizing what time it was and seeing Riza here. Late.

"Wait, why are you here and not waiting for me at the tower with Aozora? Your always on time." Then sighed "Unlike me." Victoria said defeatedly, then sighed giving Riza a critical look. "Well...." Riza trailed off looking at the ground, not meeting Victoria's gaze. Victoria saw a flash of serousness and fear go across Riza's face, but the emotions disappeared in a instant. Tiza suddenly looked up at the tower then to Victoria. "Nevermind. Aozora is going to kill us if we don't get there soon." She said and started for the tower again. The blonde stood there for amoment looking at her friend with worry, then raced after her a break neck speed.

Sorry it's sort of short at the moment. Please teel me want you think so far!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back