• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathtotwilight12

i got a problem, i beat kingdom hearts and everything and i know how kairi and sora got separated. But i turned off the game when the credits begun and i missed the cut scene that appears after the credits with sora, donald, and goofy walking down the road. i can't beat it again cause i gave the game to my friend cause i didn't think i needed it anymore.So do anybody have a link or something to a video (i guess) so i can see it. I got so confused with the beginning of kh com. i looked every where for the info i needed on the internet but i couldn't find it. so if anybody can help me that will be nice.

zero_cool

all that happens is ther walkin down a path and they see pluto w/ a letter with the kings seal and they chase him thats all

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well........the Kairi and Sora seperation, you can watch it on KH2.net (or Kingdom Hearts Insider as they like to call it now) and in the media section where you need Windows Media, if you don't have that, download it and that's where you can see the Kairi and Sora seperation scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back