• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Falling in Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChakramGirl8

Hey if anyone saw this b4, sorry i accidentally posted it in the wrong spot. Lol. So yeah I wanna start a Kingdom Hearts role play but first I wanna know that people will actually do it. Sooo yeah reply if you wanna start it. =)

Awards
I think this goes in Roleplaying, just the main topic of Roleplaying. Once you start it, then it goes here, I think... Sorry... I'm confused, too, honestly, but I think you should put the thread here. Not sure, though... Since you're still generating ideas, icmasticc said it goes there, though, right?

ChakramGirl8

AAAAAHHH!!!!!! TOO CONFUSING!!!!! >.< lol. oh well, this one kinda messed up my account. lol. it's staying here. thanks though. But i'm thinking it's gonna have something to do with the organization, and, like, if people wanna put their own characters in, feel free.

Awards
Aw, I was hoping for a chance to RP as Kairi...

So, under what circumstances? What's the situation, why are back, or is it set before they're gone? It was a long ten years, after all. Yo'll probably be Axel, so... I'm not sure who I'd be. Saïx, perhaps? Do we build the story around later circumstances or what?

...By the way, I know very little about RPing, so I might not be of much help. I hope you don't get in trouble with the mods for putting it in this section...

ChakramGirl8

Weeeeeeellllll.......... I think it would take place as like a side story during everything. My friend is also gonna do it, she'll be marluxia. And you dont HAVE to be an organization member, i just wanted to throw them in somewhere. lol.

Awards
So, an alternate universe, with missions and the Org. And the keyblade wielders?
Rain falls incessantly, and no sun shines in its dark city. Its inhabitants hardly mind, though. The Heartless and Nobodies that lived within the city were unconcerned with the weather, or its lack of sunshine. The crawled in the darkness, obeying orders or searching out until they found what they all searched for, their common goal:
Hearts.

Not coincidentally, a giant heart shone overhead: Kingdom Hearts. The heart of all hearts.

At the highest point of the world stood a castle, where the strongest nobodies, able to take human form, resided. Much less animalistic in their search for hearts, they organized a group and were sent on missions to find a way to complete Kingdom Hearts, and, thus, themselves. At the top of the ranks stood Xemnas, the ruler all all and the master of nothing.

Today, on a day like any other, they gathered in the grey area, they gathered, awaiting their assignments from Saïx, the second in command.

"Axel," Saïx ordered. "Get to work immediately. I'm sending you and Marluxia to a new world for reconnaissance."

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hello, ChakramGirl8, I would like to take a moment to say welcome to the forums and welcome to the Roleplaying section.

Now with the pleasantries out of the way, I would like to help you a little. Typically speaking, your roleplay won't garner much attention as is. Most people who join roleplays do so because either the plot or concept pique their interest. If you want to attract more people to your roleplay, then you'll need to find a way to catch their interest, especially considering Kingdom Heart roleplays are a dime a dozen on this site. An "alternate universe" is simply unlikely to do so without a sturdy plot to support it.

Most commonly with canon roleplays, the roleplay creator will take the work, in this case Kingdom Hearts, and add an original element to it that will set it apart from other roleplays on the same subject. This element could be an original plot, an introduction of new enemies, or even a radical overhaul of the original concept, anything that gives the roleplay the person's own, unique spin on the story. For example, my Kingdom Hearts roleplay is set ten years after the fall of Xehanort where the worlds are under the rule of a powerful tyrant known as the Eclipse King and Keyblade wielders are forced into hiding to avoid being killed by the Eclipse King. That, among other things, makes my roleplay unique and makes it more likely to attract attention and pique interest than, say, a really basic roleplay with little to no original elements added to it.

Also, you need to also put forward some ideas of your own. It's alright for people to blend their ideas together to form a roleplay, some of the best roleplays are made that way, but not many people will put forward their ideas if the roleplay creator doesn't put forward any of their own. It simply doesn't work that way. Ideas are the roleplaying section's elixir of life. They build characters, drive stories, they even create great universes for the story to unfold in. They are the building blocks of a roleplay. So, in both roleplaying and concept building, you'll want at least some general ideas for your roleplay to garner even the slightest attention. A single idea, even an off-the-wall idea, can serve as the cornerstone of a great story and a great roleplay. Look at Kingdom Hearts: originally an idea for a Disney/Square crossover, the story and concept eventually evolved into what it is today. And a great idea will (normally) attract people like moths to a flame.

So anyways, please don't take any of this the wrong way, as I wrote it all with the intention of helping you. Roleplaying is truly a great and unique experience and it is so rewarding to see an idea you thought of be played out and built upon by yourself and other roleplayers. It's an experience that any avid roleplayer would want to share and spread to as many people as they could possibly can. As such, I want to help you (as well as anyone else) to be able to enjoy roleplaying to their absolute fullest as much as I do, and being able to attract attention to your roleplay is one of the steps to doing so (unless you simply prefer joining other people's roleplays). Too many times have I seen someone try to start a roleplay in the roleplaying section and then never return when their roleplay is passed over for being too plain. I would hate to see that happen again.

Anyways, I figure I've rambled on long enough. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either myself, Orion, Takushi Rena, or any member of the "SMARTYPANTS" (a list of which can be found in the Roleplaying section's Rules and Guidelines thread stickied in this section), as we would be more than happy to help you. Also, on that note, you can look through the Roleplaying Rules and Guidelines thread for information concerning the roleplay section and its rules or any roleplaying terms you may come across. So, welcome to the roleplaying community and I hope you are able to enjoy yourself here.

Awards
He's really got a point. Since we're brainstorming ideas, we should be thinking of something to set it apart. Like...

Here's an idea(that really isn't very good... :I)
Perhaps now that they're all back, they won't all be working together. I know several who wouldn't be let back in due to being traders- Axel and Marluxia for sure. So, what if the members have split into their own groups, since the main Organization would be after them?

Main Organization- Headed by Xemnas. Saix would be in it, too, as well as Xaldin and Xigbar.

Disbanded Ones- Headed by... Either Marluxia or Axel. Larxene would be in, too.

In hiding- Roxas and Namine.

Not found, so not allied yet- Demyx, Vexen, Lexeuas, and Zexion

They might be searching for more members to tip the scale and overturn the other side?:confused: ...Not very good at this...

ChakramGirl8

That sounds good. And each group could be looking to overthrow the other, like The traitors trying to overthrow Xemnas so they can get back into The World That Never Was, and Xemnas can be trying to kill the traitors, simply cuz they were traitors, and both are searching for the rest of the members to tip the scale. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back