• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master yen sid

This thread is for those of you who purchased KHFM1 to share and remeber your old experiences finding the easter eggs of this classic import. It seems that this game was nearly forgotten because of KHFM2+, which is understandable. But still, feel free to share your past experiences. Whether it's finally defeating that wretched cloaked figure (that we now know is xemnas), discovering all of those new heartless, veiwing those new cutscenes and that secret ending, or killing the two collesium bosses to get those awesome new keyblades (sephiroth-one winged angel/ice titan-diamond dust, respectively). So now, with out further adeu, share!

Sora18

Well man, I'm getting KH 2 Final Mix+ for Christmas, and same thing with magic swap, so that way I can play both, I can't stand it, how we will never get KH2 Final Mix +, but then again, everyone is right, it won't sell over here. But yea, as soon as I get KH2 Final Mix+ and Magic Swap, I'll be good to go.

master yen sid

dang.... you weren't supposed to take the tray off dude.... just the little rectangle covering the tray with the playstation logo....and that clips on and off, theres hardly any mantinence required. Ok, try putting your ps2 back together for starters =p, than just clip the thing off the top, and do the swap magic procedure. Here's the direct link for directions:

Slide Card Operation Manual/ ModChipStore.com

Tidusman19

Website
www.myspace.com
I think master yen sid, that you need to add spoiler warnings to your posts when you are giving away plot details, like in your first post about the cloaked figure, no more spoiling plots please, and kh fm is forgotten so why would i want to say anything about it? And i never played it long enough to care for it.

master yen sid

tidusman, like i said before, several people played it. and if you go to this thread, we would come to assume that you would have played kh2...it's not really a spoiler, if you don't know who the cloaked figure is than you really shouldn't be on this site....

KHLunatic

what are one winged angel powers and abilitys and how does it loook like cause everyone loves it.

Diamond Dust: ATK 11, MP +3 (Ice Blocks float in the air when you attack)
One Winged Angel: ATK 8, STR +5, MP -2 (the tip lights on fire when you attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back