• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Forgotten Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
PLEASE READ FIRST
PM me if ya want to join "or not it doesn't really matter"

INTRO
One day everybody everywhere woke up with no memories of their past. But they seemed to remember their name, friends and families. They just had no memories of of how they had met their friends or how close their family was, or even of their own past. Some people have come to question how they had lost their memories and have set out to find out who or what is behind it... Some people have found out that a group of bad guys are behind all the memory loss. These people have set out to stop these bad guys.

Rules

- No god moding
- try not to curse... But I really don't care
- keep it TV 17 kay.
- No killing other people's characters without their permission.
- HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!

The Bad Guys "if ya want to play this part as well okay just say so"
Ansem
Naraku
Burnerman
Sephiroth
Joker
Envy
Gluttony
Lust
Greed
Slade
Bane
Darth Vader
The Glorft
The Heartless

My Bio

Name: Koni
Race: Half dog demon/ human
Weapons:
- demon sword
- silver crystal
Appearence: Pale skin, Long white spikey hair that always tied back, light blue eyes, and dog ears/ Pale skin, Long brown spikey hair that always tied back, and blue eyes. She wears baggy blue jeens, a black shirt and a kimono jacket.
Bio: She has no memory of her past, but she knows who her friend and family are. She's a mother of four (Rini "14 years", Sakina, Kintari "both 8 years", Corri "3 months"). She has one younger sibling, but that number is about to change to 2 or maybe even 3 (you'll find out :D ).

A.J.

Banned
Name: A.J.
Species: Android/ Dog Demon
Weapons:
-Final Key
-Demonic Blaster
-Hero's Cap
-Third Arm Sash
-Eye of Dashi
-Fist of Tebigong
-Dragon Talisman *lodged in his stomach*
Equip:
-Dueling Deck
-Longi Kite
-Two Ton Tunic
-Jet Bootsu
-Shroud of Shadows
-Helmet of Jong
-Rabbit Talisman

Appearance: Native american with white hair and blue eyes. He wears blue backwards baseball cap, and sora's kh2 outfit except he wears a plain blue t-shirt under the hoodie.
He also has pointed dog ears drooping down.

Party:
Guilmon
Edward Elric
Alphonse Elric

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Dang got enough weapons? Well anyway I'm bored.. So might as well start. Others can join later.

IC:

"A group of people walked into a city. Among the group there was what seemed to be a woman who was carring a baby on her back, two little kids and a young teenaged girl. They looked around at all the people in the town. All the people in the city seemed to be confused or dazed"

Kintari: Mommy I'm tired... Will you carry me?

Koni: You can fly can't you?

Kintari: Yes but I'm tired...

Koni: Well we'll rest here in a minute.

Rini: So where are we?

Koni: Not sure...

Sakina: Momma I'm hungry...

Koni: Alright hold on. We'll find some place to rest and eat in a minute..

A.J.

Banned
A.J. was walking with Koni and the kids, along with Ed, AL, and Guilmon....

A.J.: Sister, where are we going?

Ed: Yeah, my foot is starting to kill me...

Al: I'm not tired...

A.j.: That's because you're armor...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Koni: We're lookin for a hotel or sometin... We should rest then contuine tomorrow...

Sakina: Momma I'm hungry... "pulling on Koni's seleve"

"Corri started to blow spit bubbles and Kintari kept popping them"

Koni: I know... I know...

A.J.

Banned
Ed: Hey, you gave me an idea...C'mon A.j.!

Ed jumped onto Al's shoulder and sat...A.J. jumped onto the other.

Al: You two are lucky I can't get tired.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Koni: Aww come bro... I can understand Ed and the kids bein tired. But I know you can out last me...

"Corri started to get mad at Kintari for popping her spit bubbles so she kicked him in the nose"

Sakina: Haha Ya know ya saw that comin...

Rini: Hey ya guys look there's an inn and a resterant right over there...

Koni: I knew there had to be one or the other around here somewhere...

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Zack
Spieces: Diclonius
Weapons:
- Twilight Bracelet
- Vectors (eight of them)
- Vector Keyblade (Here's a description)
- Twin Pistols
- Soul Robber (used for slashing and grasping things)
Appearence: Right here. (But with these horns)
Bio: Zack is a friendly person. But he had to leave his homeworld because for what he was. He (obviously) wasn't a normal human. And because of those horns he became an outcast fro 'normal' people. Then he found out of other worlds and decided that anything was better than his home. Regardless of the past procecutions, Zack still manages to keep a smile on his face and a positive attitude towards others. He's an easy-going person, and some may call him a slacker at times. But in the time of need, he'll get serious to help others. He's only just started his adventures and has only been to a few worlds.

Sorry I'm late. ^_^

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Kenji ---Thinks it is..--
Race: Human/ ?part demon? -Dosent know if he is..-
Weapons:
-Sakabatou (Reverse blade sword, can only crush things, uses it to prevent killing)

-Nosada (The cursed blade, brings out the demon in him, only using it only in emergencys.)

Appearence: http://www.animate-usa.com/HTML/PB/IMAGES/KENSHIN-0299-A.jpg

Bio:A skilled samerai, who unluckly was in the wrong place. And forgot all that he known as himself and accepted the 'demon' part of him to fight. And he starts out in traverse town on a hungry stumach.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Thank you Tidusora, Zacdos and The Nobody for remindin me of this rp.....

IC:

Hmmm.... Is it just me or does this place look like a ghost town?

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Np

IC: Zack walked into town and looked around at everyone. "What kind of world is this?" He said to himself. He walked along and for some reason, the few people that were out didn't give him odd stares. "Well at least that's a nice change. Wonder where the hotel is?" He said walking deeper into town.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon was walking into the town checking out the inn. "Hmm, it's been a long time since I've seen them, for a matter of a fact, I haven't seen them in a very long time," said Mageon looking at Koni, A.J. and the others.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
OOC: Hehehe thanks Misty'! :D

IC:

Holding his stumach, Kenji lurched across the pavement in agony. And seeing no one made it more difficult to find a store to eat at. But seeing a group of -err- people in front of him gave him a fleeting hope. and ran over to A.J. "Hey mister dog-San, not to be mean, but do you know where food is!!" *Kenji's stumach rumbled*

Keeper_ of Keys

Kite: *looks over at Kenji and pulls a loaf out of what seemed to be mid air, but he was realy calling it from a void that only he can tap into. he walks up to Kenji* you need food? *holds up the loaf of bread*

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Food! Food!" Grabs the bread and turns around to face Zack with one turn. "Muph Umpt." Points behind him, while gobbling the last of his bread down. "Over there, Why would you need to know?" Kenji looks a little closer at Zack and notices the horns. "Hey! Nifty horns you got there!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back