• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Kingdom Hearts: Guilty Birthright~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent-Wings

Yeah...so it's my first RP in a while, I thought I might start a KH Rp for once...Sure...it might be a bit cliche but it's a work in progress.

Story

The galaxy is a vast space where to survive you must fight. For the worlds are now rouge and unorderly. Clans have formed, some to stop this madness and set the corrupt Government right, some to continue with their evil. Either way, no one is safe, heartless have been on the rise and nobodies have become more apparent. Though, the key to stopping this madness may be in Hollow Bastion, a blacksmith who forges keyblades, each with it's own special owner. Is this the end? Or the beginning of the Keyblade Wars?
And to Sora's surprise, King Mickey has offered this job to him, Riku, and Kairi in his letter, though, he has also offered the job to other bounty hunters and such. Even old friends of Sora new and old, even enemies of Sora that may even prove to be valuable allies in the comming battle.
Is this how the world will end? Save it, or destroy it, the choice is yours.

Clans and Alignments
-Scythe {Neutral} Leader: Ty, a bounty hunter that likes to gamble. An all around fun guy.
-The King's Army {Good} Leader: Mickey Mouse, many of you should know him...
-Wyvren {Bad} Leader: Torque, a very muscular man with a large dragon that he rides on and large Gunblade simular to Squall's.
-Other (Meaning you can create your own clan)
-Neo XIII {Mysterious, most likely neutral} Leader: Noir, a very enigma like figure, Noir's face has never been seen, even to Noir's peers. Loathes everyone around him (or her?).
-Lone {All Cannon Characters become this} {Neutral}

Rules
Pretty basic rules for any standard RP really, just keep it PG-13 I guess or 14A. All non RP words should go in brackets. Try to have your post say what your character is doing, where they are, etc. 3 characters max. Grammar isn't a big problem, just as long as we can still understand you.

Stats needed to Register

Name(s):
Quote(s):
Personal Theme Song (optional):
Bio:
Description (or picture):
Alignment and Clan:
Weapon(s):
Home World:
Extras (optional, meaning, add whatever you want as much as you want):

Or...you can become an already made KH character.
Sora - Shadows Fall
Donald -
Goofy -
Cloud - Jage0910
Squall -
Tifa - Twilight Moon93
Riku - HeartofTwilight
Sephiroth - getblazedordie
Tidus (FFX Version) -
Wakka (FFX Version) -
Roxas (In a different body) -
Kairi -
Xemnas -
Diz -
Axel -
Zexion - HeartofTwilight
Vincent Valentine -
Yuna -
If there's anyone you think should be in just ask and I'll add them.

Just post or PM me if you have any questions =)

My Character
Name(s): Jae
Nickname: J'
Quote(s): "Death always has the last word"
Personal Theme Song (optional): Line and Sinker - Billy Talent
Bio: Does not have any memory of his childhood what so ever, raised by Doctor S as he calls himself. Travels a lot, and can't stay in one place for a long time. Very silent but has deadly aim. But the biggest question of all still flies in his head, is he human?
Description (or picture): Dark skinned, black hair with streaks. Scar's across his left arm and a large tatoo of a dragon on his back. Medium frame. A red trench coat that reveals his chest, crimson pants and large black shoes simular to Sora's. Two belts that cross over his theighs.
Alignment and Clan: Neutral and Scythe
Phobeas?: Water, death.
Weapon(s): A large katana that enlarges to form a large double bladed katana. Two old fashioned pistols. Right hand can pulse bursts of energy at targets.
Likes: Cookies, horror movies, a good fight, chess, complex math, fighting.
Dislikes: Anything or anyone that get's on his nerves
Home World: Midgar
Extras (optional, meaning, add whatever you want as much as you want): Has a pet heartless that seems to hide in his pocket.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HeartofTwilight

How many charecters can we have?

Also i was wondering about Zexion. His death is never offical. I have an idea for a him. I am also intersted in playing Riku, cannon charecters are fun, plus i am sure you'll get a bunch of orginals

Silent-Wings

3 Characters just to start off, I may increase that if there is enough demand. I'll be sure to add Zexion.

HeartofTwilight

Could you add a bit more to the story, like when this is in realation to the end of KH2, more info on what is going on with the cannon charecters, who are the leaders of the clans, stuff like that. I need some of those answers for my chareceters and it would be helpful for others and may increase those who join. thanks

Silent-Wings

Of course, and I'll try my best with the story, I didn't want to make it too long because I didn't want people to keep reading for so long.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: By the way, you forgot King Mickey. Just... so you know. Oh and I can play Tifa please? And I'll post my original character's temp later.

Silent-Wings

King Mickey isn't playable since he's the leader of one of the clan's, and yes, you can be Tifa.

HeartofTwilight

Here is a start on both templates. I will edit later and finish them. promise

Name(s): Riku
Nickname: The Twilight Weilder, but no one calls him that but the Organization and they have other names too for him. Friends just call him Riku.
Quote(s): A bunch of quotes of his that tell about him
"Exactly. That's why we need to go out there and find out. Just sitting here won't change a thing. It's the same old stuff. So let's go. "
"We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!"
"As long as it means getting Kairi's heart back, I couldn't care less."
"I turned to darkness because my heart was weak. I hate that weakness. It's like I'm my own enemy."
"I never thought I'd miss the island winds so much... Funny - there was a time I couldn't wait to get off this rock. And now I'm acting all relieved."
"I'll make that darkness show me the way."
"No... The road to dawn."
"I told you. I didn't want to be found... Not like this."
"If the world is made of light and darkness... We'll be the darkness."
"I wished I could live life the way you do. Just following my heart."
"At least the waves sound the same..."

Personal Theme Song (optional): There are 3. Jillian (I'd give my heart), Stand My Ground, and Pale all fromthe album Silent Force by Within Temptation. As well as of course, Riku, from the Soundtrack.
Bio:Starts at the end of KH2

Thaks to Sora's heart opening the door to the light, the two managed to get back to Destiny Islands where they tried to return to normal life. It wasn't that hard for Sora, but Riku, because of the darkness in his past and present s well as a curious nature, could not just re-adjust. When the kings letter came. All three of them, Sora, Kairi, and himself signed up. But Riku had become a loner during his time with the darkness. While he stilled cared for his friends, fighting with the clan was not working for him. He said nothing though. It was Mickey, his good friend, who pointed it out. they desided it would be best for Riku to follow his heart and fight on his own. He stays in contact with the King.
Description:Riku and Weapon
Alignment and Clan: Was part of the kings army but now is a loner. ((Will explain in bio.)) Fights to protect, which is generally what people consider good
Weapon(s): The Way to the Dawn (in pic)
Likes:His Friends, choice, freedom, learning and exploring, helping others
Dislikes: Not being in conrtol of his heart, Feeling out of place, People who don't understand darkness or twilight and judge based on ignorance.
Home World: Destiny Islands
Extras Riku is still struggling with the darkness, though it is more with his own darkness then Ansem, however he does still here Ansem's voice in his head.

Name(s): Zexion
Age: 16 when he became a Nobody, but that was a long time ago
Nickname: The Cloaked Schemer, The Shadowy Tactition, Zex, Zexy(hates that one)
Quote(s): "You know that's not the way I do things"
Personal Theme Song (optional): ((may add later))
Bio: Ienzo, Zexion's somebody was the youngest, and possibly most curious of Ansem the Wise's six aprentaces. After becoming a Nobody, he was # 6 in the Organization. During the chain of memories insident Axel convinced Riku Replica to "absorb" Zexion. Zexions soul along with his mind were absorbed, but when Riku defeated his Replica, Zexion, what was left of him floated freely. Over a little more than a year, the Schemer did what he does best: Figuring thigs out. In his current form, he can speak through peoples minds, computers, and radios. If he focuses really hard, he can take contol over people or animals. The Nobodies still listen to him, somehow they can hear him speak. ((May make more detailed))

Description: Currently he is invisible exept to maybe a super trained eye or magic but this is what he LOOKED like
120px-XIII_Order_06_Zexion.png

Alignment and Clan: Lone nuetralish
Weapon(s): Mimic, but currently he can't use a physical whepon. Can use a week psyonic blade.
Dislikes: Stupid people, not being able to figure something out.
Home World: Raidiant Gardens
Extras (optional, meaning, add whatever you want as much as you want):

Last edited:

Silent-Wings

May i possibly play sephiroth?

Sure.
I think we've got enough people to start the RP, remember, people are still aloud to join even though we've started.

Traverse Town was covered in snow that night, it was magical almost. These days nothing was perfect though, heartless swarmed the town again, as if something drew them there.
Jae was strolling through the district, it was empty as always. A heartless lunged at him as he emptied a clip into the heartless, it shrivelled on the ground.
"Pathetic" he remarked as he reloadied his pistol.
Suddenly a lamp post behind him shattered, plunging the town into total darkness.
Which was exactly why he hated coming here, apparently he was on duty to supposedly destroy a Target. It was proving to become difficult each time.
Jae was not normal though, he could see perfectly through the darkness, like a hawk in the night.

Jack

Name:Jack

Personal Theme Song:Advent Children: One Winged Angel

Bio: Jack is 1/3 human 1/3 demon and 1/3 vampire he also has no memory of his life up to a cretin point when was able to break free of his dark side grasp but be for he did his dark side took all of his memory and most of powers but after a few years of building what dark power he had left and learning so other new abilities he was able to get that dark power that he last but before he got it back his dark side completely destroyed his memories leaving him to wander around in tell someone remembers him and to master the new powers he got back

Description:Jack has red eyes, black hair, and fangs . He wares a gray t-shirt with a black leather jacket with the sleeves cut off at the elbow, he also wares black cargo jeans with black vans, and black fingerless gloves and a black cloke to hide his wings.

Alignment and Clan:none

Weapon: Heartless Keyblade (master form)
the heartless keyblade has three forms one of magic one of power and one of defense, and each one has a special move with it. so due to the three forms the heartless keyblade can split in to two or three keyblades

Dislikes:bullies, people who think that hes evil for being a demon, and people calling him a freak for being a tribreed

Home World:unknown

Extras :the new powers Jack got back from his dark side were sealed not sure weather it was his dark side that sealed them or if they were sealed from the start. He has a total of 4 seals the 1st seal is the seal of power it sealed the physical powers he had before it was taken.the 2nd seal is Seal of magic it has all of Jack's magical powers before it was taken.the 3rd seal is calles Seal of darkness has all of Jack's dark powers before it was taken. these three seals are on Jack's chest the 1st seal looks like a orange spiral the 2ed seal looks like a blue spiral the 3rd seal is a black wave like line that goes above the other two and between them. Jack's 4th seal is called demonic seal unlike the other seals this one covers his entire body and only visible when hes about to die. not much is known about his 4th seal he doesnt even know what it does cuz hes never broken it before. there is one down side to the seals they only stay broken for a limited time and when they reseal Jack is weaker then he was before he broke them. and if hes is about to die the 4th seal starts to crack when it does he gos in to a beast like rage and gos on a killing spree. in short Jack's seals are like sora's drive formes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back