• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts: Hidden Within

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

Kingdom hearts: Hidden within, is a fictional story based upon the game: Kingdom Hearts. This story takes place: 80 years after the first Kingdom hearts. becouse this FanFic is written before the release of Kingdom Hearts 2, the events in this story might not be completely correct due to the lack of information. This story is also the sequal of this Fanfic: Kingdom Hearts: Another door The charackters made by me: Sarah Gainsborough, Wraith, Johnny Blaise and eventually more, belong to me. Wraith and johnny Blaise are names based upon People in this board. The use of these particular charackters must first be granted by me.

Kingdom Hearts: Hidden Within is of better Quality than Another door, becouse another door was nothing but a preparation of this FanFic.

Kingom Hearts: Hidden within

Chapter 1: Sarah’s awakening.

The dark Lord Sora was in his chambers, inside his new base of operations. The chamber was as dark as his heart. The walls were black with a few silver lines, the roof was dark grey and the only trinkets he had were candles. And even they were black. Sora was walking around back and forward, trying to forget about the Destiny Islands tragedy and continue with his plans. But he couldnt let go of it. “What happened there! I need to know ... what happenned there.” Sora summoned the Kingdom Key in his hand and stared at it. “Why did you leave me .... Where did you go .... I know you were in the hands of that Sarah woman.” Sora placed the keyblade on a alter he created specially for the keyblade. Then he started walking back and forward again. The darkness had already destroyed his heart, and shadows took its place. But what the shadows coudnt take were his memories. “Why is there a giant gap in my memory? I need to know more of this!” One of the Patriots, Soras elite warriors, walked inside his chamber with a message from the heartless. “Speak up before I cut your tongue for being so rude. Learn how to knock.” “I apologise sir, I come with a message.” “Well speak up!” “The heartless have succesfully destroyed Destiny Islands.” A evil grin appeared on Soras face and relief could be seen in his eyes. “Good, if I cannot be there, then nobdy can there to take advantage of that place.” The Patriot stepped into the light of the candle, reveilling a frightning man. He had spikey darkbrown hair, Black eyes and a scar going through his eye. He wore baggy black pants, a Black sweater and a black cloak with dark red lines. The cloak beared the mark of the Heartless, meaning he has control over the heartless. Sora grabbed his keyblade and walked over to the Patriot. “What?” “Nothing sir, it is just. Are you alright?” “Why do you ask?” “For you banned one of your most precious memories of your head and into her death.” “What are you saying?” “Do you not remember the assasin?” “That woman .. yes I remember her. Nothing but a minion .. A minion I could spare.” “She was a big part of your past my Lord!” Sora putted his keyblade on the throat of the Patriot and his cought fire. “I have no past worthy enough to remember. Everyone I have ever met is expendable! Tell me your name!” The patriot didnt move an inch, instead, he looked into Soras eyes without the slightest amount of fear. “My name .... my lord .... My name is: Bourne ... Jason Bourne.” Sora placed the keyblade back on the altar and then turned his back towards Jason. “Be gone, I shall request your prescense soon. You will be leading the attack on the next target.” “Thank you sir.” After Jaso had left, Sora kept thinking about this gap in his memory. “Perhaps it is best that I ban my childhood memories. Then that shall be done.”

The morning had traded place for the noon. The sun shone bright in its highest possition. It shined over a beautiful scenery. A small forrest surrounded by open plains, giving harbour to some villagers who needed a vacation. The villagers were residing in a small cabin just on the edge of the lake, in the center of the forrest. But not all villagers were inside the cabin. Some were fishing on the lake, fathers with sons. Grandfatherswith friends. It was a peacefull noon in a forrest South of Balamb. The forrest animals were watching the people outside the cabin, hoping that they would drop some food. Other animals were cheerfully playing together and some with the Balamb Garden Students. Balamb garden flew back to Balamb after the succesful seeD exam. Wraith and Blaise both made seeD and so did Sarah.
1 Month has past since the seeD exam and Squall declared that the Garden and its inabitants take a long, earned vacation. And that is why Squall, Wraith, Blaise and Riku were fishing at the lake together with other seeD and seeD students. The teachers were at the cabin, playing some pool or darts. Only docter Kadowaki remained inside the Garden, only to watch over Sarah, who is in a coma due to a immense power surge. The doc was sitting behind her desk, writing her report about Sarah and her treatement. “Why wont she awake? Is it something that I’m overlooking?” Docter Kadowaki has been, wondering that from the moment Riku left the infermary A.OK. The doc stood up and walked over to Sarah, to give her her daily medicine and Curaga spell. “Hey Sarah, how have you been. People are missing you around here...” Kadowaki grabbed a needle and a bottle from the shelf above Sarah’s bed and she sticked the needle in the bottle. “Owkay, Here we .....” Kadowaki dropped the bottle. It smashed into a thousand peaces and the needle flew under the bed. “Sarah ... sarah!” Sarah opened her eyes and looked around, unawhere of where she was. “Doc?” Sarah said. But she realised that all she could do is whisper. “Yes Sarah, its me!”
Squall was bringing in his 5th fish whilst the others were almost asleep from boredom. It seems Squall was the one with the most luck. “Come on, Come to papa!” But Squall couldnt bring in the fish becouse he was interupted by a approaching boat. “Hey come on! You made me lose this one!” “Sorry sir, but I have a message from Docter Kadowaki.” Wraith, Blaise and Riku stood up and jumped in the messagers boat after hearing Kadowakis name. Riku was the closest to the messager so he asked: “What is the message?” The messager almost fell in the water after the sudden jumpover by those three men. “Sarah is awake.” He said.

I hope you enjoyed the first part.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

very interesting. some few errors here and there, but i liked it!!! i hope u write the 2nd part soon!~ ^^; =O]

S

Subba

this a 2nd part of another darkness and Ariana can i join with my Luther from another door?or is it only the people in your story that people can choose?

Arian

Subba said:
this a 2nd part of another darkness and Ariana can i join with my Luther from another door?or is it only the people in your story that people can choose?

This is, as blaise says, a Fanfic. So you cant join this :D

Arian

Chapter 1, part 2

A Garden that was quiet a few minutes ago, was now filled with the sound of worried friends. Squall, Riku, Blaise and Wraith came to the Garden as fast as they could, for the message they received a bit ago, caused a wave of worry, joy and curiousity to come over them. Blaise was the first to reach the infermary, whilst the others were still behind. Blaise was the fastest runner in his hometown, and that goes the same for the garden. “Come on! Faster!” Blaise couldnt wait for them so he ran inside first. Right before the door, he was stopped by docter Kadowaki. “I’m sorry, she is not to receive any visitors right now. She is changing her appearance right now so she is without any clothes.” “What do you mean by changing appearance?” A exhausted Squall came running in before the docter could answer. “I think ..... I can answer it. Just gimme a sec.” Squall leaned his back against the wall, recovering from the long run. Wraith and Riku have arrived aswell. “She is using the Transfox spell I bought her. It allows her to change her appearance.” Docter Kadowaki confirmed Squalls explanation and locked the door behind her. Wraith walked up to Kadowaki and asked: “So how is she docter?” “She appears to be perfectly healthy. No side effects of the medicine, no after effect of the coma ... She has a clean bill of health.” Wraith and the others sighed with relief after hearing such good news. Riku now asked a question. “Does she have enough magic to alter her appearance? Becouse I have a Mega-ether left. You could give it to her” Docter kadowaki smiled.“ I think that she is just brushing away the cuts and broozes.”
Sarah was sitting in the infermary. She had just got dressed and finished cleaning herself up. Although physicly everything was OK, mentally she was a mess. Her thoughts were about everything and nothing. “How did I came back? Is Twilight Hearts for real, or is it a lie. Kairi sure was a surprise. I’m happy for Riku.” That was all she could think about. Her heart felt stronger than before, but her brain became weaker by the minute. To many thoughts, to many worries, to many answers. “You could give it to her” A voice said outside. Sarah immediatly recocknised it. Sarah seemed to be pulled back from a long and tiring trance, she pulled herself together, got up and slowly walked over to the door. It appeared to be tougher than she expected becouse she fell over due to the stiffness of her legs. Sarah got back up and walked over to the door, when she opened it, she was welcomed back by her friends. She and her friends walked to the Balamb entrance, whilst in the meantime they were catching up on what happened. The first thing that Sarah said was that Riku was the next master of the keyblade. Squall prevented her from continuing her story by putting his finger on his lips and hushing her up. “Please ... Sarah ... Keep it for the meeting. King Mickey will be joining us.” Then they walked into the entrance where they were welcomed by all of the Students, seeD’s and teachers, who secretly came inside to welcome her back. Her thoughts were still raging through her head as a stampede, but the sight of her friends and the peacefull nature outside, quickly brought her back on her two feet.

Sora was sitting on his newly made throne, thinking about his next move. Thinking of the past no longer confused him becouse he banned his past from him. Everything except his time as a Keyblade Master. He only remembers the battles he did, the darkness he met, the darkness he became. He did that becouse his past was getting in the way of the present. His memories were weakening him. Weakening him so much that the Keyblade slipped through fingers for a second or two. Sora looked at his Keyblade, wondering if its power can be increased even more. For that was his ultimate goal, to become all powerfull so that the keyblade will remain with him forever. Sora was not looking at the keyblade alone. Besides the keyblade lay a stone. A red, fiery stone surrounded by a white cloud. That stone was the key to the success of his plan. A power to destroy his opponents. Sora found the stone besides a tablet. The tablet was engraved with one word: Jenova. Sora stood up and walked over to the altar, where he kneeled. “Its time to unleash your powers. So that you can destroy the ones who are in my way.”

Jason Bourne was sitting in his chambers, thinking about his lord. Jason’s weapon, a Buster Blade, was resting on his shoulders, His Dual Pistols lay inside the cupboard besides his bed. Jason himself sat on the rear end of his bed, leaning against the wall. Although his thoughts were mostly with his lord, Jason was still plotting his own scheme inbetween. “Sora is the only one who controls the darkness. Ansem came pretty close, but instead, he became darkness. Sora still has a heart. Although he his trying his best to ignore it, he still cannot give it up. That on its own is pretty odd. Perhaps it is his Keyblade that is in his way...” Jason stood up, layed his sword on his bed and walked over to a bookshelf wich he made on his own. He collected the books from his travels over the world. Jason picked up a book entitled: The power of the keyblades, and he opened it at a certain chapter. His eyes glowed victory as he saw a certain passage. “I knew it! Only a person with a heart can wheeld a keyblade.” And he slammed the book shut. “Then all I have to do to get the keyblade, is take his heart. But how? The heartless have no effect on him. The darkness is controlled by him. The only thing to do is wait for a opportunity.”

Luna was sniffing on a Trazelion Flower in the gardens of the Disney Castle. Under the carefull watch of the gardener ofcourse. But now the gardener was talking to the king himself. Luna saw this and turned towards them, barking. The king bowed farewell to the gardener and he walked up to Luna. “Hey girl, want to visit Sarah?” Luna didnt need to have that repeated and she jumped on the kings chest, making him fall. The king tried to push her off, but Luna was to busy licking his face. “Calm down girl. Lets go!”

Sarah's new appearance (for now):

welcome2.jpg

Arian

Chapter 1, Part 3

Hollow Bastion, a fantastic place, now a wasteland. The waterfalls had turned into a ocean of fire and the castle is now nothing more than a pile of rubble. All was gone of the old Hollow Bastion, all except one tower. On top of the tower waves the banner of Disney Castle, as a sign that there is peace between the 2 castles. The banner was not the only thing atop the tower. The shadows of the darkness were replaced by the shadows of Shadow Hearts. A small pool of darkness rose from the cracks of the roof. The darkness covered and swallowed the entire surface, leaving nothing alive. From the pool rose Sora. When Sora was there fully, the darkness started to spread further and it swallowed up the banner, replacing it with the banner of Shadow Hearts. Sora raised his Keyblade in the air and a giant thunderstorm started raging over Hollow Bastion. “It is time that Hollow Bastion becomes MINE!” The thunder became heavier by the minute, the fires of the waterfall became grander and the night turned colder. Hollow Bastions remains slowly dissapeared and a cloud of darkness returned the castle in its former state. In a matter of seconds, Hollow Bastion was back to normal. Including the keyhole. The fires of the waterfall created a shadow on the ground, from that shadow came a thousand Heartless off all sizes and types. From the fiery waterfall itself came the legendary Patriots, including Jason Bourne. “Welcome to our new home.” Sora welcomed the patriots as if they were his brothers. “Now my patriots, allow me to introduce the latest asset to our team. His name is feared all over the galaxy. He is a legendary warrior with a weapon that is even more legendary.” The patriots formed a circle on the platform they were standing on, for a bright light was shining right in the center of it. From the light came a warrior, engulved in flames. The fire was all around him, but it seemed not to hurt him. With a quick Aero spell, the man rid himself of the flames. The flames that once licked on his body were sucked away by a small gust, creating a small fiery tornado. When the tornado had dissapeared, Sora descended to the platform and he aimed his keyblade at the man. “Here stands before you: Sephirot!”

4 days have passed since Sarah woke up. She rehabilitated quite well and she was back to her full potential. Her keyblades returned to her, to aid Sarah until the Kingdom Key is in the hands of the true Master of the keyblade. The garden welcomed her well and she felt back home immediatly. The cafeteria would always have a hotdog or two ready for her and the library would always hold back the best books speacially for her. Things have been wonderfull for her the past few days. And now the time had come for Sarah to receive the official seeD pass. Squall invited her to his office together with Blaise and Wraith. He waited for there initiation to seeD aswell, so that the entire Delta team could enjoy victory together. Sarah, Wraith and Blaise stood in a line in front of Squalls Desk. Squall himself was sitting behind the desk, in his new comfortable chair. He held in his hands the seeD I.D.’s of the trio. Squall stood up and walked before them. He looked to each of them with high expectations and great respect. “Welcome, Delta team. You all have been admitted into the elite called seeD. Our purpose is to maintain peace and order throughout the universe. This I.D. also gives you priveleges throughout the many worlds. Free acomodation in Hotels, motels, all in all, any place that offers a bed to sleep in. This also gives you the right to a 20 % discount in the stores. This I.D. has been given to you becouse of your excellent abilities that you showed to us in the seeD exam.” Squall walked over to the person his left, he handed over an I.D. to Wraith. “I hereby grant you the rank of: seeD soldier.” Squall walked over to the one on the right of Wraith. “I hereby grant you the rank of: seeD Lieutenant.” And he gave an I.D. to Sarah. Squall walked over to the last in line and gave Blaise his I.D. “I hereby grant you the rank of: seeD head of security.” The three new seeD took a bow and placed there I.D.’s in there pockets. Squall now once again placed himself in his chair and he dismissed the Delta team.
The trio stood in the third floor lobby waiting for the elevator. Wraith was his usual self, standing in the corner thinking. Squall said to Sarah once that Wraith remembers him of himself. Blaise and Sarah were talking about seeD. “So Sarah, whatcha think about being a seeD?” “I dunno really ...... Protecting the universe for a small amount of money.” “Yup, that’s about right. I was surprised to hear that seeD was a Stro. ......” Sarah raised a brow, wondering what that could mean.” Stro means: Soldiers to rent orginisation. Its something I made up just now.” Both started laughing, in the great dislike of Wraith. Sarah walked over to Wraith with a grin from ear to ear. “Come on Wraith, Lighten up!” Wraith only looked sarah in the eyes and said: “Our ride is here.” A loud ping announced that the elevator has arrived. They got in and went back down to the first floor.

Inside the Hollow Bastion throneroom, were 2 people: Sora, the dark lord and Sephirot. Sora sat in his new throne and Sephirot stood before him. Sora seemed to be afraid of Sephirot for he did not know the true power of Sephirot. Behind the throne of Sora, stands the grand keyhole. Now it is as black as Sora’s heart. Sora now has control ove the keyhole as he controls darkness. For the keyhole of Hollow bastion is easily corrupted.The throne that Sora was sitting on was made of the bones of those who betrayed Sora over the years. Those bones were painted with the blood of those who died for him. On the walls of the throneroom hung the banners of Hollow Bastion. The walls also held a dozen torches that lighted up the room to a certain degree. Sephirot conjured up a chair right in front of the throne and he placed himself on it. He looked deep in Sora’s eyes and realised that he is not dealing with a amateur. “So .... who are you?” Sephirot asked. “I am Sora ... The master of the keyblade.” “Then I think you are talking to the wrong person, for I dont work for the light .....” Sora smiled hearing that, for he was worried that all these years in the stone messed up his head. “Then that is good to hear Sephirot. For I aswell am working for the darkness.” Sephirot seemed to be offended by that remark. He stood up and took his sword. “Easy there partner, have I insulted you?” Sora asked quickly when he realised he said something offending. “I am neither Dark or Light ... I am twilight!” “Twilight?” Sora raised a brow hearing such a foolish remark. “Indeed, twilight! Twilight is more powerfull than Darkness and Light combined. Twilight is neither good or bad.” “Yes yes, ancient knowledge. Do you posses the power of twilight?” “Affirmative ....... But enough about me ...” “Definatly not enough about you. I have a job for you.” “Okay then, I could use a little entertainement.” “First, explain to me how you obtained the power of Twilight.” “That is for me to know, and you to find out.” “i can find out you know . Right now if I wanted to.” Sephirot wanted to get up and kill Sora, but he couldnt. Something was holding him back. But what was it? “Are you doing this Sora?” “I need to hold you back for now.” “I CANNOT BE DEFEATEN OR CONTROLLED!” That was the sign that politeness was gone. Sephirot broke free of Sora’s spell and prepared for battle. Both Sephirot as Sora now pulled out all the stops. “Sephirot! You are a fool to think that you can win. That Twilight is better!” “Twilight IS better! I AM twilight!” Sephirot became covered in a veil of greyish smoke. A second wing emerged from his back, a silver wing. The air inside the room felt both fiery hot as ice cold. Sora was impressed by Sephirots massive power, but he aswell had a trick up his sleeve. The Keychain on his kingdom key transformed in a silver heart. The keyblade turned into the almighty Ultima Keyblade, synthesised by the Synth shop moogles. “Your losing it Seph .....” “No, It took a long time. But now I see things very clearly. I was not created for darkness. I was created for Twilight. All that is not Twilight must be terminated!”

Arian

Chapter 1, part 4

I am no more than a shadow
A shadow of my former self
This is the closest I will ever get
The closest to death

This a short poem written by a immortal. This immortal walked the planet: Naltana over 1500 years ago. He was cursed with eternal life. Although he would forever age, he would not die. This poem is written in the book of immortals, currently in the library of Hollow Bastion. After reading this poem, Jason Bourne closed the book and threw it on the ground. He couldnt belief the nonsense that people believe. “The great immortal was not cursed, he was blessed. Eternal life ... Eternal Darkness ... My dream” Jason enchanted a spell, that placed the book back in its place. Jasons thoughts were dangerous, even for himself. What he had in mind would eventually kill him, and everybody else. In his hands, he held a peace of paper. That paper contained the whereabouts of the Book of Shadows. A book written by the first to walk the universe. These three people were the basis of todays society. Alexander: The man of light, Hades: The man of the darkness and Odin: The man of Twilight. These three created the three the powers. And the power of Darkness, the power of Hades, is what Jason desired. The ultimate power, desired by all that is darkness. Bourne had no clue in what to do, for the book of shadows in a world already destroyed. “That fool of a Sora! He roames the universe wheelding the ultimate power as if it was a tool. Sora thinks that the darkness is nothing more than a tool, to help him Destroy exsistance and create a new world. One single world! He is foolish to think that the heartless will share a world with humans.” A loud explosion disturbed him of his thoughts. The castle was saking hard, and it appeared not to end. One of the Patriots ran inside the library and straight towards Jason. His face was covered in blood, and his arm seemed to be broken. “What happened Bruno?” “I was on my way to the throneroom when I blasted away. Appearantly by the fight.” “Fight?” “Between Sephirot and Sora!” Jason stood up as fast as he could and opened a portal to the throneroom by using Twilight. “Bruno, come with me. I might need your help.” “I dont know how much of a help I can be ... but ... I’ll come.” Jason and Bruno slipped into Twilight and into the throneroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back