• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Ending + Credits Now with SOUND

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PassionRiku

Awards
I just joined up in your forum.
Your site is really nice, well done.
glad you beat the game

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Deathspank said:
Hey guys, I just finished recording this with my capture card. It doesn't have the secret movie though, because I haven't completed all the requirements yet:

Kingdom Hearts II: Ending and Credits:
http://files.filefront.com/Kingdom_Hearts_II_Ending/;4527850;;/fileinfo.html

*hugs* Will you help me with the Dramatic Hearts cutscenes? XD The other sites stopped at the Roxas / Kairi introduction (where Roxas falls off the clock tower) So I need the next set of clips to starts Season 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathspank

MyInnerFred said:
*hugs* Will you help me with the Dramatic Hearts cutscenes? XD The other sites stopped at the Roxas / Kairi introduction (where Roxas falls off the clock tower) So I need the next set of clips to starts Season 2.
I currently have all 6 days of Twilight Town finished, Sora's Visit to TT, the Mysterious Tower, and Hollow Bastion cutscenes recorded. They're not all online yet 'cause I still have to edit them, but they should all be up in 4-5 hours from now, hopefully.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Deathspank said:
I currently have all 6 days of Twilight Town finished, Sora's Visit to TT, the Mysterious Tower, and Hollow Bastion cutscenes recorded. They're not online yet 'cause I still have to edit them, but they should all be up in 4-5 hours from now, hopefully.

Sweet! You keep posting them and you will keep DH alive! XD ^_^

Deathspank

Just to let you guys know, I'm still looking for staff for the site, so let me know if you're interested.

P.S.
I saw the first two episodes of DH when they came out and I actually laughed at them. Well done :).

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Deathspank said:
Just to let you guys know, I'm still looking for staff for the site, so let me know if you're interested.

P.S.
I saw the first two episodes of DH when they came out and I actually laughed at them. Well done :).

I'd help, anything you need. ^_^

About the ending.. Why does Kairi say her name? XD

And I'm glad you liked the first two episodes, you should watch the rest, I have 7 so far.

Deathspank

I'm not sure why Kairi says her name because, well, I don't speak Japanese. In fact, more than anything right now, I need a translator for my site. That would be awesome.

Deathspank

I wasn't aware that Xaldin spoke Jap... I'll have to look into that.

P.S.
Roxas, you could be on the staff, but it's not that easy. You're gonna have to let me know how you could help out on the site.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Pretty sure Xal speaks good japanese, he's been translating a lot for me. I could do art, comics, DH stuff, or anything written / art related.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Crazy American kids. I can't believe yall want to spoil the game before you've even played, but really congrads on beating the game. I wish you would answer some of the questions I have. The theories here are horrible!

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Deathspank.. Thank you for being a viable resource into KH2. Kudos to you, InnerFred, and Xaldin.

Deathspank

quitejaded said:
Crazy American kids. I can't believe yall want to spoil the game before you've even played, but really congrads on beating the game. I wish you would answer some of the questions I have. The theories here are horrible!
Feel free to ask whatever you like :) .

Yue said:
Deathspank.. Thank you for being a viable resource into KH2. Kudos to you, InnerFred, and Xaldin.
No problem man, and thanks for the appreciation.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No problem Yue, though I don't think I've done anything that great... XD

Oh, I also have a capture card as well Deathspank (as well as KH1 and KH2, though for some reason KH2 wont transfer over with the CC) so if you need anything from KH1 recorded, (like a certain boss fight or something) I could help get it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back