• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III-Fanfiction Sample

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Chapter 1

Rain poured heavy from the heavens, obscuring the empty streets, and dowsing the street lamps in an icy chill all to familiar to them. Tall buildings loomed high, overlooking the entire galaxy through shaded glass. No humans were present on this world, nor anything else as far as anyone could tell at this very moment. The world moaned in pain. Its pain, you ask, what is it? Well, the pain is the feeling of loss. Nothing inhabited it. It was lonely, begging for one last conversation upon its soil.
Now it was just there, silent, unmoving, unbreathing, unliving, a pathetic thing and site to behold. Once inhabited by dark creatures and hooded schemers alike, this planet had never known the pain of loss until now. Even as I type this to you, I can't express the pain of loss that this world felt. Its emotions were tightly chained together into memories that were cast off with each second......
.......Suddenely the rain stopped and the glow from the street lamps suddenely changed from an eerie orange to a blazing blue flame, flickering in the glass. Everything grew silent, the world stropped its moaning, and two figures appeared in the middle of one of the flooding streets.

........A very, very small piece of Chapter 1..

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
It's alright, could use some revising. I think I may give a sample of my Saw fanfiction. Except, you know, it should be a larger sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back