• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Oblivion Keys~

I've been thinking lately. When Xemnas and others talk about Kingdom Hearts, they say "OurKingdom Hearts" or "My Kingdom Hearts" My theory is that maybe the Kingdom Hearts that is in Kingdom Hearts 2 is the fake one. The real one was hidden somewhere. Maybe somebody make the fake Kingdom Hearts. Maybe the real one was colored blue. (Maybe this is an old theory but, pls reply this message)

Macabre

Gold Member
the kingdom hearts in one was the kh made out of the hearts of worlds.

the one in two was made out of the heart of man.

or something like that..

I've been thinking lately. When Xemnas and others talk about Kingdom Hearts, they say "OurKingdom Hearts" or "My Kingdom Hearts" My theory is that maybe the Kingdom Hearts that is in Kingdom Hearts 2 is the fake one. The real one was hidden somewhere. Maybe somebody make the fake Kingdom Hearts. Maybe the real one was colored blue. (Maybe this is an old theory but, pls reply this message)

I'm sorry to say. But I believe your theory is flawed.

Firstly, there is only one Kingdom Hearts. It's the "heart of all worlds". So if this "replica" was at the center of it all. Where would the real one be? Because as you should know; worlds also possess hearts, and all hearts originate from Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back