• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I won't be as active as I used to be. Mostly because I just became a typesetter for a group that translates and puts manga up on the internet.

And wouldn't you know, my first day on the job and I've already got an assignment. Too bad I don't know the name of the manga. Oh well, I'll find out when I get the raws to fill in the text.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Ha you THINK THAT! Brol and Dy will definately die to make sure that doesn't happen!

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
yea seriously... this roleplay's been dead since War for Power came up....and that was like a few weeks ago too

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
....i said I was taking a break from the roleplay...and i haven't seen alot of activity on that roleplay so it was really really obvious that it died off

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Well it is still in SuperSephiroth's post...

Well, either we are all taking a long break...or this RP is dead for good. It was nice Rping with you guys while it lasted.

See?

But I'm pretty sure only the person who made the RP can declare if it's really dead or not. We can still believe it to be so but until proven by Wasilis, I think there's still hope for this RP...

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
he did post.....but whatever, let's keep going with it

SuperSephiroth15

I'm going to save both of us the trouble of arguing, by not even continuing the discussion. I too am dropping out of this Rp, I apologize to those who were enjoying my company, but I must leave due to my committment moving to school. Once, again, my humble apologies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
heck make it three, this roleplay was fun whiled it lasted.... literally... now it;s not fun :[ thnx anyway Was. this roleplay was very interesting, but sadly this shall fade away with the other unfinished, inactive roleplays....but to me this one won't be forgotten... for a while

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
The fact that I haven't replied in...ever, it should be obvious of why I'm posting in the OOC thread, to put it bluntly.

INCALORA

One of the most fun rps I've been in in a long time so mad respect to Wasilis for it, but I'm now saying au revoir to it! If anything picks up again please tell me though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back