• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sora~

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands

Im back! I caught up and I like it.(BTW, my new apearance is mage, so make me meditate alot and make me like a sage. and can you adress me as Kiroshi now?)

~Sora~

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands

oh, Im not gonna think of anything. ill just agree and disagree with others. no one wants my ideas anyway.......

~Sora~

no,not that. that was something small. im thinking of like, more important things. ....but no one listens to a "stupid 13year old".

Ziphiroth

Lol sora.. i think thats hilarious.. meh.. im new here.. Niwa helped me find this site.. my char is supposed to be Sephiroths bro.. hes drivin to kill Sephiroth out of hatred.. btw
remember..
Shadows are your friends ;)

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Chapter 37
Rin-AJ you came
rh123-Yay
Me-Of course I came I have to settle something
Kairi-AJ
Keito-He came
Kyo-What took you AJ
AJ-You put me in a room what were you scared
Kyo-No I wanted to kill your friends and I have beaten them
Me-Is that so well i guess i have to kill you even faster now
Kyo-You can try
KN-AJ I got the others away so you can fight him one on one
Me-Thanks KN now keeps the girls back to
Namine-We will AJ
Rin-Beat him
Keito-Do it AJ
Kairi-You can win
KN-Good luck AJ
Kyo-So you thought ahead
Me-Yes I did and now you will die(light starts to glow in my hands and the oathkeeper and oblivion appear)
Kyo-In a hurry to die(grabs katana)
Me-No I am in a hurry to kill you
Kyo-We will see
KN-AJ you will win
Kyo runs at me and starts swinging i block and slash him across the chest and blood drips from the cut.I jump in the air and start slashing at him and he starts blocking then punches me in the jaw and i fly back and land on my feet and slide back.Kyo runs at me again and slashes at me but i jump back and throw the oblivion and him and it stabs him in the leg.Kyo pulls out the oblivion and throws it behind him then runs at me and slashes me across the chest and i stumble back a little but regains my footing and stabs him in the arm.Kyo holds his arm and llooks at me as his eyes start to glow and i step back alittle then kyo disappears and appears behind me and slashes me across the back and i fall foward.As i fall i put my hands foward and do a hand stand then i grab kyo by the neck with my leg and flip him fowards and smash him into the ground.I jump back and hold my chest as i look at kyo as he starts to get up he stumbles backwards and blood drips from his forhead.
Kyo-That was new
Me-I know so how did it feel
Kyo-Let's just say that now i am gonna kill you even faster
Me-Just try
Kyo-I don't need to you will die(he looks at me and he starts glowing as he starts to duplicate and in no time 20 kyo's surround me)
Me-This is bad
All the kyo's run in and start to slash me i start to block most of the attacks but he got hit by alot.I slash two of the clones and they disappeared Kyo slashes more and I slash more clones and the disappear.After a while Kyo jumps back and i slash the last clone i look at kyo with blood all over me.Kyo laughs as he runs at me and hits the oathkeeper out of my hand and then swings at me just when the katana is about to hit me a big clash roars across the room.
Kyo-What
I look up and see a red blade in my hand blocking kyo's attack
Me-What is this
Shikuya-That is the blade made from the red wings it's the red eclipse
Me-Red Eclipse
Shikuya-Yes that is one of the powers of the Red Wings now you will win brother
Me-Kyo it is time you die
Kyo-No it can't be
KM42-Yes it is(runs up behind Kyo and stabs him in the leg)
Kyo-You think that will stop me
Me-No but this will
I appear in front of of kyo and start slashing him over and over again the i stab him in the heart and the Red Eclipse starts to glow and kyo disappears.
Me-Where did he go
Shikuya-The Red Eclipse takes the power of whoever it is used to kill so you grow stronger(starts to walk towards me but falls and dies)
Me-Shikuya no(starts to run towards shikuya but then a sword appears in the ground and i walk towards it)
I look at the sword then i back up and look around as the sword disappears and a man in a black cape comes out of the ground with the sword behind me a start to turn around.When i am halfway turned around he stabs me in the side and i fall back.
Me-Sephiroth
Just when sephiroth is about to stab me a sword stabs into the ground by my foot and blocks sephiroth's sword.
Me-So you came out but did you have to throw it so it lands by my foot(turns head and looks up while twitching)

HAHAHAHAHA now you need to wait for the rest hehehehe i am so mean

Ziphiroth

meh.. it should have said "Giant sword with a hook on one side of the hilt stabed into the ground blocking sephiroth's sword.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back