• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts MMORPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Good Idea Or Not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
It would probably be hard to insert worlds and stuff. Hey If your Simmons 2.0 where is Griff and Sarge?

pokeman54

nice concept...could possibly have potential...but not as a sequel. definitely not as a sequel...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Actually it could be a simple matter of organization. First they get Beta players(about couple 100) Then those Betas can weild keyblades but the other players who join in after the beta version will have to choose another job like gunman, swordsman, soldier, royal knight, mage, bowman, theif, ninja, etc.

Kunoke

It would suck for several reasons.

1. No story.
2. No characters we know and love.
3. A bunch of annoying little noobs running around with keyblades going LOLOLOLOL
4. Word filters, because the KH series is E.

Give me some time, I'm sure I could think of more.

pokeman54

but imagine the sheer thrill of playing as an organization member and turning innocent n00bs into nobodies and comanding an army under your will! who needs a story anyways?

Kunoke

pokeman54 said:
but imagine the sheer thrill of playing as an organization member and turning innocent n00bs into nobodies and comanding an army under your will! who needs a story anyways?

People who like depth to a game, that's who.

Anyone who plays a game with a good story simply for the gameplay is a noob. :/

Zaden

It would be impossible. It is apparent, that SQ:EX is targeting a younger audience. This being said, it would be absolutely impossible for an MMORPG to be released maintaining their target field.

Last edited:

Kunoke

Zaden said:
It would be impossibly. It is apparent, that SQ:EX is targeting the younger audience as well. This being said, it would be absolutely impossible for an MMORPG to be released maintaining their target field.

Thank you for explaining my point better than I could. -.-

pokeman54

that would be assuming that all players had an internet connection. so yeah...probably wouldn't work.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
You can get multi internet connection with the Sony PS2 Internet adapter which can connect to two computers by only using one ps2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back