• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Search for Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
It's four years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2. Things have settled down and Sora has become the ultimate warrior. Riku, on the other hand, has taken the road of darkness once again and this time it looks fatal. He has obtained powers beyond his control and has infected everyone he has met along the way, including Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. He has resided at Castle Oblivion to use Namine's powers against the worlds. Can Sora and the gang stop him?!

Rules:

-no godmoding
-try to use correct grammar and puncutation (it is easier to read)
-use double parentheses when out-of-character

New characters:

Name:
Alignment:
Weapon:
Spells or Sp. Attacks:

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Name: Giroku
Sex: Male
Alignment: Good
Weapon: twin katanas
Spells: Gravira, Stopra, Ragnarok

Here's another-

Name: Johnny
Alignment: Evil
Weapon: Reverse Gunblade
Spells: Fira, Focus Slash (made it up), Terra

Last edited:

soraking

Name: Riu
Weapon: Ultima Weapon Powered
Description: An advanced version of the Ultima Weapon. It has more detail and it has the ability to split into two Ultima Weapons. Riu can wield two Ultima Weapons like the BHK.
Looks: Riu has caramel colored skin, with black spiky anime-style hair, he wears a diamond with a charm shaped like the Kingdom Key. He wears an outfit similar to Sora's original KH outfit, except that his is black and red.
Spells: Trinity Limit, Thundaga, Cuaraga
Bio: A boy that was born into a world of darkness, but somehow found the light. He witnessed his parent's death at the age of five, murdered by Ansem and the Heartless. Since then he has found one of the legendary Keyblade weapons and fights for the light. He searches for the truth, why did Ansem target his family, is there something that he should know about himself, and why did the Keyblade choose him?????

Name: Wess
Weapon: Darkness Blade
Description: A black, curved, dark sword. Very similar to the Soul Eater.
Looks: A tall muscular 17 year old, Wess has gray eyes and gray-black hair. He wears dark blue shorts, and a white muscle shirt.
Spells: Dark Slash, Curaga, Dark Aura
Bio: Wess has had many problems throughout his young life. First, his mother died during childbirth. After he was born his father neglected him, blaming him for the death of his beloved wife. He never had any friends, and his grades were miserable. Through all these years of neglect and loneliness Wess grew angrier and angrier. Finally the anger in his heart took form the form of the Darkness Blade, he could also control many elements of the Darkness while using this powerful weapon. Instead of the darkness consuming him, he learned how to fully control the darkness which he uses for good.

Last edited:

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Okay, I guess we'll get started. Spots for characters are still open.

The beginning of the story takes place in Twilight Town:

It was getting dark and Giroku needed to get home before the street lights came on. "I need to hurry," he said. He dashed down the empty street, his house in the distance. Halfway there he stops to take in a breath of air. After he is calm, he looks around and spots a keychain laying behind a bush. He grabs it and inspects it very carefully. It was a golden chain with a small pendant at the end that resembled a genie's lamp. He dropped it in his pocket and took off again towards his house.

When he gets there, he sees a figure in the window. It looks as if he was holding a sword in his hand. Giroku feels a little anxious and swings the door open with a powerful thrust. He steps inside and sees a man, no older than 19, holding a key-like weapon in his hands and talking to his mother. "Who are you?" Giroku asked.
"Hey there, kid. I've seem to have lost a keychain around here. Have you seen it?"
"Don't call me kid," Giroku said with a testy tone.
"Whoa, I'm sorry. My name's Sora," he stretched out his arms hoping to get a handshake. Giroku turned away. "Wow, I guess I'd better leave. See you later, thanks for your help." Sora walks out the door and closes it behind him.

Syel

Name: Kalik

Sex: male

Weapon: Force laces

Description. Metal poles that can changes from 6 inches to 5 feet when combined with the other Kilak uses and in both modes can shot out energy bolts from either side. Appearance: Short brown hair, Emerald green eyes, wears faded black pants, long sleeved white shirt with three black strips running from shoulder to wrist on both sides, black shirt on top with a light blue sea serpent going around and resting its head on the shoulder of the shirt, wears black steel toe boots, and a braclet the color of Tidu’s first sword of ff 10.

spells:ultima, Water, thunder

Bio: Chosen at a young age to guard a great power sealed in stone for the ages, He know searches for that power so he can again seal it away.
Special ability: Kilak can use other poeples or creatures strenght in battle
alligents:nuetral

soraking

Since nobody has continued the RP i guess I will...

Riu started towards Twilight Town. For some odd reason his heart told him to travel there. For the past eight years he has been alone. He needed some serious answers, and somehow he felt that he was going to get some in Twilight Town. So he continued on holding his mysterious Key weapon in his hand. Just in case of sudden danger. He was almost there, when he heard voices talking about the evil murderer Ansem...

Syel

Kaik looked at the huge castle before him, He checked his weapons one at a time. As Kalik walked he thought about the stories he had heard about kingdom hearts and a castle. "I will stop this evil as did sora," he said then entered the castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back