• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Search for Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
This story actually started out as a role-play, but it wasn't really successful, so I decided to make this. Bare with me though, 'cause this might get a little confusing at times seeing that it changes between characters. After you've read it, tell me what you thought about it to see if I should keep this story going. Okay, here it is:

It's four years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2. Things have settled down and Sora has become the ultimate warrior. Riku, on the other hand, has taken the road of darkness once again and this time it looks fatal. He has obtained powers beyond his control and has infected everyone he has met along the way, including Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. He has resided at Castle Oblivion to use Namine's powers against the worlds. Can Sora and the gang stop him?!

The beginning of the story takes place in Twilight Town:

It was getting dark and Giroku needed to get home before the street lights came on. "I need to hurry," he said. He dashed down the empty street, his house in the distance, his arms swinging back and forth at his side. After a few minutes, he got tired and stopped for a breath of air. "Whew, I need a break." He sat down on the street curb and took a deep breath. As he sat there, he saw a shining light in the corner of his eye. He turned his head and saw an object on the ground under a bush. It looked similar to a keychain, but a little bit bigger than regular ones. "Hmmm..." He stuffed it in his pocket and started back toward his house.

When he gets there, he sees a figure in the window. It looks as if he was holding a sword in his hand. Giroku feels a little anxious and swings the door open with a powerful thrust. He steps inside and sees a man, no older than 19, holding a key-like weapon in his hands and talking to his mother. "Who are you?" Giroku asked.
"Hey there, kid. I've seem to have lost a keychain around here. Have you seen it?"
"Don't call me kid," Giroku said with a testy tone.
"Whoa, I'm sorry. My name's Sora," he stretched out his arms hoping to get a handshake. Giroku turned away. "Wow, I guess I'd better leave. See you later, thanks for your help." Sora walks out the door and closes it behind him.
------
He walked out of his house, brushed the hair from his eyes and looked at the sky, then he looked down the street and walked slowly to the grocery store because he needed some eggs. The young one was about sixteen, and from the blade on his back, it looked like he was pretty good with fighting. It was something that looked similar to a gun, but in the form of a sword. This young man always kept his hand on the handle as if ready to fight. He turned the corner whilst walking to the store and saw something alarming. A little black monster came up from the ground and walked towards a group of people. The humans were scared and ran away from it, but before they could, their hearts were taken by this little mysterious monster. "Wow, that was strange," said the young warrior and kept on his way.
------
Giroku stayed downstairs after Sora left. He was thinking about the thing that he was looking for and if it had anything to do with the chain he found while walking home. As he sat there, he was startled by a shriek coming from outside of his window. He walked over to it and peered out. He saw a young girl running down the street while a little black monster was chasing her.

"Help!" she said, waving her arms in panic. "Somebody please, help me!" Giroku dashed out of the door with a broom in hand and ran toward the scared little girl. "Hang on, I'm coming," he said. The monster saw him coming and split into two, which stopped Giroku dead in his tracks. They both dashed toward him with a vicious look in their eyes and pounced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back