• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Shadows of the Deep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Of The Dark

Well this is a continuation of my old fan-fic. And if your new to this you didn't miss much. Enjoy! Mariisa has been renamed Sammy.

Kingdom Hearts ~ Shadows of the Deep.
Chapter 1
Part 4

Sammy lay in her bed awake. It was impossible for her to sleep knowing her friend could be in danger. A small patter came from outside. She sat up and slightly opened her window. She looked out trying to figure out where the small sound came from. Two great yellow eyes stared at her from the beach; they quickly disappeared into the darkness almost as if the night sky swallowed it up. Whatever it was it didn’t bother her. A soft knock could be heard from her door. “Come in.” Sammy said. Maikeru opened the door and walked in. He walked over to her bed and sat down next to her. “Sammy.” He said pausing. “It’s about Jeiku.” “I know.” Sammy said cutting him off “I’ve heard.” Maikeru stood up and looked out her window. He furrowed his brow as if he was in deep thought.
“Maikeru”, Sammy suddenly spoke “I saw something outside.” “It had great yellow eyes, and when I looked at it.” Sammy paused thinking “I felt as if I had seen it before.”
Maikeru quickly spun around. “Yellow eyes”, Maikeru thought aloud. Maikeru zipped out of Sammy’s house. Sammy stared at the door where he exited confused. She had no idea why he left in such a hurry. She laid down and pulled the covers over her. She slept peacefully until an image appeared. It was a kid, about Sammy’s age. He had red hair and looked slightly taller than Maikeru. He had brown eyes and few freckles. He wore black clothes. All black, some red was at his collar and the ends of his sleeves. “It can’t be!” Sammy gasped ‘Jeiku!’ The young 14 year old boy stood there. A blanket of darkness surrounded them. Sammy took a step towards him. The ground shattered under them. She did not fall, but Jeiku did. She watched him fall into the dark. The darkness engulfed him. Then another image appeared. It was Jeiku again. He wasn’t falling, but being tossed around by giant waves. “Jeiku!” Sammy shouted! The image disappeared then all went black.

Sammy shot up. Sweat pounded down her forehead. She got out of bed and walked silently around her room. She looked up at the clock and saw that she was only asleep for about 5 minutes. She paced thinking hard. A slow rumble could be heard in the distance. Sammy ran over to her window and picked up binoculars that sat on her desk. She looked out her window. A viscous storm was coming. A small dot was being tossed around in the middle of the storm. She couldn’t see who it was with his back turned. All she could see was the back of their head. It was a man….no, no…….. it was a boy. The boy turned around. Sammy dropped her binoculars and stepped back. The binoculars bounced and nearly split. “Jeiku?!” Sammy gasped.

HVND

King Of The Dark

Final Part (a.k.a) Part 5 10:50-11:00

Maikeru busted out Sammy’s front door; slamming the door behind him. He jumped down the four steps that led up to Sammy’s house, and took a sharp turn left. He ran down the beach as hard as he could hoping to avoid the looming storm. Sammy’s words were still buzzing in his head. Yellow eyes, what could it mean? There was no time to stand around and ponder the question too long for the storm was quickly approaching Destiny Island. Maikeru ran even harder in an attempt to get home in time. Maikeru jumped up the five steps leading to his house. He kicked the door open; slamming it hard behind him. He sprinted up his stairs and rammed his locked door open. He hurriedly closed the door behind him and walked over to his desk in the lower right corner of his room. On his desk was a massive pile of papers and documents from ancient times and recent history making events. His room was large. His bed resided against the left had wall of his room. He had a red carpet and had many little model ships. He quickly skimmed through the massive pile until he got to the document he was searching for. He pulled up a chair that he used for reading that sat in the upper right corner of his room. There was a light next to the chair for nights when no light reached the room such as this very night, but there was no time for reading a book, he had to find out what those yellow eyes meant. He sat down and read the document hurriedly. "Oh no." Maikeru spoke suddenly "It can't be." Maikeru ran over to his window and searched franticly for the yellow eyes so that he could confirm his guess. No sign of the eyes could be seen. Maikeru walked back to the desk and sat down. He read through the documents for another five minutes, thunder rolled in the distance. Maikeru stood up and walked over to the window to see the storm that was about to crash upon Destiny Island. All he could see was darkness. The lightning flashed and Maikeru could see several things. Sammy was standing out in the hard pounding rain with Andy. He could see a body being tossed around by gigantic waves that would sweep you away if you got anywhere near. Maikeru ran hard down his steps and ran outside.

11:00-12:05
Sammy stood outside with Andy staring at the mighty waves, watching them crash down. A door slam could be heard out in the distance. A shadowy figure was approaching them. Sammy and Andy looked at the figure watching it run towards them. It was Maikeru, he was running towards them. "What the hell are you guys doing out here?" Maikeru yelled over the pounding rain.
"Waiting for Jeiku to wash up here so we can bring him in." replied Andy yelling. Maikeru’s face suddenly was full with shock. "Jeiku?!?" He said.
"Yes Jeiku" Sammy said back. "I saw him about five minutes after you left." Maikeru said nothing but he sat down next to Andy. They sat there for about fifty-five minutes watching the storm. Several times they had to scoot back because the waves got too close. They couldn't risk the chance of getting pulled under and drowning. Maikeru could not just sit here and wait any longer, he had to do something. Maikeru stood up and ran over to his boat on the other side of the dock. His friends called after him but he ignored their calls, he could barley hear them anyway with the pounding rain. He hopped into his boat, took a paddle, and rowed off into the midst of the storm. With the tossing waves the boat was hard to keep control of, but he managed to no matter how bad the storm got. The waves tossed the boat around. Sammy watched him from a distance. A gigantic wave was coming towards him. "Maikeru!" Sammy yelled "Watch out!!!" Maikeru could not here her. Too late, the wave had already crashed down upon him. Sammy jumped up in fear and dived into the storm herself. Andy followed just in case anything happened. Andy would follow to no matter what dangers. She swam over to the unconscious Jeiku and Maikeru. She pushed Maikeru over to Andy to carry. She grabbed Jeiku by the hood on his hood and pulled him to shore with the help of the waves. She dragged him onto shore, Andy close behind. Jeiku and Maikeru woke up. Jeiku looked around confused. "Sammy, Maikeru, Andy?" Jeiku said tired and weak. Sammy smiled glad to see her friend alive and conscious.
"Good to have you back." Said Andy with a smile
"Good to be back." replied Jeiku, still weak. Maikeru quickly confronted Jeiku because he would know best what the yellow eyes meant. "Jeiku." Maikeru said "We saw yellow eyes while we where here tonight." "Do you know what this means?" Jeiku thought hard for a minute. Jeikus face suddenly showed great shock. "I can't believe their already here...they multiplied that fast?" Jeiku said quietly thinking aloud.
"Who, what?" Sammy questioned Jeiku.
"The Heartless." Jeiku replied.
Everything grew darker when Jeiku spoke his words. Yellow eyes appeared all around them and closed in. They all stood up and Jeiku and Andy drew their Keyblades.
"Their here!" Jeiku said.

King Of The Dark

I have few fans:) ah well here is Chapter 2

12:05- 12:12

The Heartless closed in slowly on the company as they stood back to back, Keyblades drawn. Andy dived forward with Oathkeeper slashing a group of five heartless knocking them back. They disintegrated before they touched the soft sand. Maikeru and Sammy were the only two without weapons and Jeiku and Andy were there only defenses against the Heartless. Maikeru pulled a gun out of his pocket. He had taken this when he came outside for Andy and Sammy. He aimed the pistol at the small heartless and pulled the trigger. A loud BANG came from the gun. The smoke cleared to see one less heartless but many more took the ones place. Jeiku leaped forward and swung his Keyblade at a heartless. It flew back and knocked down another one. Andy jumped into the middle of the large group of heartless and started slashing every heartless in his path. Jeiku quickly followed. Sammy stood back watching. Maikeru stood back away from the heartless next to Sammy giving Jeiku and Andy covering fire. A small heartless appeared behind Andy, Maikeru aimed his pistol at the small heartless. The Heartless jumped up at Andy, Several shots came from the gun. The heartless fell back but had just enough time to scratch Andy. A small drop of blood dripped from his back. Andy looked up at Maikeru, nodded, then looked at the heartless and said “Fu*k you dam bitch!” Andy charged forward at what was left of the group of heartless. Jeiku hewed his Keyblade at three heartless cutting their heads off. Andy jumped at the last of the heartless. They disappeared with a small pop. Jeiku, Maikeru, Sammy, and Andy ran down the beach attempting to find a way away from the heartless and the storm. “What was that back there?” Sammy shouted to Maikeru. “The Heartless” he shouted back “Beings with no heart.” Sammy looked confused as he said this. “There is no time for figuring things out.” Jeiku shouted from up front. “We need to get off this Island before we disappear along with it!” The company ran across the beach. Heartless appeared alongside of them. The ignored them and kept running. Thousands of heartless were behind them. Maikeru turned around and shot the heartless that got too close. There was a crack in the stone wall. Maikeru stood next to it and shot the heartless. Jeiku, Andy and Sammy all ducked into the hole. Before them was a long narrow path. The path stood 3 ft high. Jeiku got down and crawled through the narrow passage. Andy and Sammy quickly followed. Behind them they could hear gunshots and shouting. Sammy looked back at the hole where they entered. Suddenly the gunshots and shouting stopped. There was silence. The sudden silence filled the company with dread.

12:05-12:
The man sat in a black room. No light was visible. Only the darkness was visible for this man. Whenever a sound was made in that room it echoed. The sound of footsteps approached. They echoed on the stone walls outside of the room. The door opened and a cloaked figure stepped in. The man looked up at the figure. The figure grabbed him spun him around and put a gun to his back. The man walked forward, the figure followed. The stone hallways added to the horror of this place. Many prisoners were held here, ones like him. Screams could be heard from almost every room. They were tortured daily, he wasn’t sure why but it happened. Today though was different, if he was to be tortured it would be in his cell, not anywhere else. They took a left down another long hallway. A large door could be seen in the distance. Small voices could be heard echoing through the door. The door opened, they were in a large stone room. In there stood a man. He had red hair and wore a cloak much like his own. He had two large scimitars in each hand. Another cloaked figure stood next to him. As the man entered the cloaked figure quickly exited. “Axel.” The cloaked figure with the gun said to the red haired man. “I have brought the man whom you speak of.”
“Good, good.” Axel said “You may go.” The cloaked figure disappeared with a flash and the room was empty except for him and Axel. Axel started walking around the man; it was as if he were examining him. “What do you want?” The man asked.
“I have a proposition to ask of you.” Axel replied. “You see, there is this man who has recently escaped from darkness, a man who should have been here forever, until the day he died. But it seems now that he has escaped and I need you to go out and kill him for me.”
“What’s in it for me?” the man asked.
“I’ll let you go.” Axel replied smirking.
“Buy why do you want me to destroy this man?” The man questioned.
“That is nothing of your concern!” Axel snapped. The man started to leave when Axel cried “Wait!” “Bring me the man alive, I want to take care of him myself.” “You will need these.” Axel said tossing the two large scimitars at the man. “Do you understand, Burokku?” Burokku turned around and smiled; he turned and walked away, pulling his hood up as he walked.

Last edited:

Destiny

Took me forever to finally be able to even get back into the forums, arrgg, but the new background sure is nice ^_^

Please write more! Make sure you keep going, k! ^_^
heh heh, fanfics are my reading material, lol

King Of The Dark

12:12-1:12
The friends looked back at where they left their friend behind. They stood there frozen for a minute when Andy interrupted the silence “C’mon, we need to get out of here before the heartless catch up.” Sammy and Jeiku followed Andy through the passage. Sammy heard a small voice from behind; she took no note of it as they had to leave. There was a bend in the passage, Andy turned and saw there were three passages that they could take. Each one went in general direction west. Andy looked into all three passages, he had no idea which to take. Andy looked back at Sammy and Jeiku and explained “There is three passages, I don’t know which to take.”
“How about we split up?” Jeiku suggested. “They all seem to lead westward.” Andy bit his lower lip thinking hard.
“Alright,” He said “We’ll each go one way.” Andy headed to the left, Jeiku to the right and Sammy went down the middle one. The passage Jeiku had taken got bigger and bigger every few inches he moved. Eventually he was able to get onto his knees. He waddled through the passage; it grew darker along with getting bigger. Soon enough he could walk through the passage. Sammy’s had many twists and turns she hardly had any idea which direction she was really going. There were many dead ends and other passage ways along the way. Andy’s passage was very narrow. He could barley fit through some parts. Andy could see the lightning of the storm, it illuminated the passage way. Andy had a hard time getting through his, but he was the only one able to really see where he was going. Jeiku walked through the passage, the sound of his footsteps echoed along the wall. Jeiku looked down at the stone floor, wondering what his friends were doing right then. He hoped they had not run into the heartless alone. Jeiku looked up; he could see a small light around the corner. Jeiku ran forward and turned down the passage, there was a giant stone door, the light poured through the cracks. Jeiku walked up to the door and pushed it open. It looked as if he were in a small chamber, he stood on a walkway. He looked over the edge of the walkway and saw a great black abyss. Jeiku looked forward again and saw giant stone steps. On each side of the steps there were pillars that stood parallel to each other. Every 30 steps another pillar that looked like the one before it could be seen. Upon each pillar was a giant orb that dimly illuminated the dark room. The flight of steps seemed to be endless as Jeiku looked up, he could see the source of the light was at the top of the steps. Jeiku took a step back then walked up the steps to reach the light.

Andy struggled through a narrow gap in the middle of the passage; he was halfway to the exit when a light patter of feet came up behind him, pitter-patter. Andy looked behind him, there was nothing to be seen but the gray walls of the dark cave passage. Andy continued forward not hearing anything for about five minutes, another pitter-patter, pitter-patter, was heard echoing on the cave walls. Andy looked behind, again he saw nothing. It was then Andy realized someone, or something was following him. Andy hurriedly crawled through the narrow cave towards the exit. The pitter-patter grew louder and louder. Andy reached the exit and squeezed himself out. He looked around; suddenly he was no longer on Destiny Island. He was in a dark forest. He looked behind him, the cave passage was fading away, and he could not go back to the island. He looked to his left. There were three people at the distance. A gunshot could be heard in their direction. Andy ran toward the three, what he saw displeased him. There, in front of him was Sammy, Maikeru and a man. The man had his hood up, but he wielded two large scimitars. The man jumped at Maikeru scimitars raised. Maikeru lifted his gun and shot at the man. The man slashed his scimitars across Maikeru’s chest. A giant gash was left were the scimitars has struck. Blood trickled out of the gash.
“No!” Sammy shouted. Andy ran past her and up to Maikeru. He checked his pulse and then got up slowly. Sammy ran over to Maikeru and held him. Sammy began to cry over her friend
“We’ll save you” She said crying, tears rolling down her cheeks “Please be alive” She pleaded.
“It’s too late…”Andy said to Sammy “he’s dead.”
“Now,” the man said “Tell me where I can find a boy by the name of Jeiku!”
“I’m not telling you anything” Sammy shouted at the man
The man lunged at Sammy with his scimitars raised. Andy quickly summoned his keyblade and blocked the assault on Sammy. Andy countered the attack and slashed the man’s hood off. Andy stepped back shocked, he knew who he was. “Burokku,” Andy said surprised “It can’t be!”
Burokku smiled at Andy “Well, well.” “Look who we have here.” Burokku said still smiling.
“Andy,” Sammy asked “Who is he?”
Andy turned around at Sammy and spoke “He’s my brother!”

Last edited:

King Of The Dark

Ok next part is up!

Chapter 2- The Darkness Within
Part 3
1:12-7:00
Jeiku walked up the flight of steps slowly, he lost count at 398. Jeiku wondered if these steps would ever end. At the rate he was going he doubted it. It was late, very late and Jeiku was weary from the battle and all the running. Jeiku got up to a large step that he could sleep on. He lies down and fell asleep on the cold hard stone floor. He woke many times throughout the night, he had to stay alert to fight any heartless that might find him. Jeiku got up and had a small snack from what was left in his pack. Jeiku got up and stared up the stairs. The light was closer than ever, Jeiku ran up the steps to where the light resided.

Andy turned around and faced Burokku. Burokku had a slight grin on his face. Andy drew a second Keyblade. He wielded Oathkeeper and Lionheart. Burokku and Sammy looked at the second keyblade in surprise, Andy had told no one of his second keyblade. The only other that knew was Jeiku, who had promised to Andy that he would not tell anyone of Lionheart.
“A second weapon isn’t going to help you brother.” Burokku said his voice suddenly darker “Bring any weapon, friend, summon and I will defeat you!”
Andy just smiled at Burokku. Burokku lunged at Andy and slashed his scimitars at him; Andy simply blocked the two scimitars with his Oathkeeper Keyblade and struck him with Lionheart. Burokku was knocked back into a tree knocking it down as he hit it. Burokku got up and again lunged at him this time swinging both blades to the side of Andy. Andy successfully blocked one scimitar but the other scimitar hit Andy and threw him across the forest. Andy slammed into the ground and slid across the forest floor, Andy left a skid mark where he had landed. Lionheart flew out of Andy’s hand and landed at the feet of Burokku. Burokku picked up the keyblade and walked towards Andy. Andy got up slowly and saw the blade in the hands of Burokku, he had been surprised that the key didn’t vanish and appear again in Andy’s hands. Burokku smiled and said “Looks like your keyblade has found a new master, perhaps we should start by killing the girl!’ Burokku said looking at Sammy.
‘No!’ Andy shouted at Burokku jumping between him and Sammy ‘You’ll have to go through me first.’
Burokku just laughed at the sentence.
‘What are you now the hero?’ He said laughing ‘No matter what you do I’ll slay you both!’ Burokku lunged at Andy, Andy attempted to pick up his keyblade that now dragged on the floor but he dropped it too weak after the blow of the scimitars.
‘No one here will die today.’ A voice said from a tree above. A figure blurred by the faint rays of the sun dived down with a giant sword and cut Burokku’s arm, knocking him back. The figure dashed over to Andy and Sammy. ‘We must go,’ he said hurriedly ‘Burokku is too powerful for any of us and I have temporarily knocked him out, let us go, quick.’ The figure ran eastward through brushes, Andy and Sammy followed without question.
‘Just one question,’ Andy shouted at the figure, ‘Who are you?’
‘My name is Daniel, but my friends call me Dan’ the figure shouted back ‘I will tell you more when we have reached safety,’
Andy and Sammy followed Dan until they had reached a small cave. They walked in and fell asleep unaware of the troubles that lie deep within the cave.

Jeiku walked up the stairs in the chamber slowly now, tried from the walking that he had done throughout the day. Jeiku had started counting again the steps he had treaded. This time he had reached 2,023 by the time he lost count, maybe the steps never really do end. Jeiku still walked up the steps looking down at the steps. A piece of white caught his attention; there was a note on the steps. Picking it up Jeiku read…

‘Where am I?’ Who am I? Those are my questions. All I see is black, evil. I see despair, fire, burning everything in its path, millions dead. No one is alive. Death, that’s what I see. It’s evil, I hate it but I’m stuck here imprisoned in this dark wasteland. I cannot get out, I have tried many way’s, Shadows…Shadows of the Deep. I’ve sent Axel to find a man named Jeiku…

Jeiku looked at the note in surprise, and read with a surprised face throughout the rest of his reading.

…He had failed the task, so had brought out a new hand. I sent him to find Andy’s older brother Burokku to use him to bring me Jeiku. Axel is a puppet and I control the strings, if they were to kill Axel I would still be the one in control! I would linger here forever until another weak hearted man came to me. I need Jeiku’s heart to control the Shadows of the Deep. If I could control this I would rule over the many worlds in this galaxy! I would cover this land in a second darkness…

Jeiku looked at the note in more surprise than before, a second darkness? What is this so called Shadows of the Deep? Why did they need his heart? These questions buzzed in his head as he continued to read the rest of the letter.

…If I had the Shadows of the Deep I could get out of this dark wasteland and reign free, so for now I need Axel, I hate the place I’m imprisoned now because I’m not the one causing this despair! Someone else out there has the same wish as I have, I know this man, and he goes by the name of Dan. Jeiku I will get you, and rule these lands!
-Jeimuzu-

Jeiku folded the letter and put it in his pocket and walked up the stairs. Jeiku walked up the rest of the stairs and reached a landing. In the center of the landing was a small pillar with a orb of white light on it. Jeiku walked up to the orb dazzled by its glow. Jeiku reached out and touched the orb, light flooded the room, Jeiku was blinded and all he could see was white light.

Andy got up and looked around. The light sound of rain could be heard throughout the cave, it echoed. Andy walked towards the back of the cave wondering how Jeiku was after they had been split apart. Andy reached a large opening inside of the cave. He looked around and walked into the center of the room. Andy looked around pictures of old tribes waged in battle filled the cave walls, but one picture caught his eye. A picture of a dark shadow that covered the lands filled him with fear. Many were dead and above were old symbols  they read, but a translation under it read Shadow’s of the Deep. A light glimmered faintly and slowly grew in the center of the room. Andy turned around and saw a figure slowly appear. A 14 year old boy, his age was standing in front of him, he was being stupid. It was Jeiku
‘Hello, Andy’ Jeiku said
‘Jeiku, how did you get here?’ Andy exclaimed ‘What happened?’
‘I’ll explain later’ Jeiku said ‘for now, I need rest.’
They walked back to the others and lie down for they would need the rest, for the troubles of tomorrow.

It wont let me use the correct wording so the symbols will have to be all squares.

Go 2 www.freewebs.net/shadowsdeep i also have fourms for my fic at http://shadowsdeep.proboards41.com

Last edited:
C

caboose369

hey king its me caboose great fan fiction and awsome detail and descriptions :D

p.s- if u got any ideas for my fan fic pm me, im me, or post on my thread. if u im me ill tell you how my ending will go i would very much like ur ration on it.

Last edited:

King Of The Dark

YAY! Fourms are back! Here is the next part Wh00t!

Shadows of the Deep
Chapter 2
Part 4
Cheap 24 Rip-Off= the following takes place between the hours of 8:00 am and 9:00 am. Sorry I just had to add that

8:00
Jeiku arose an hour after he had arrived at the cave. A small drip-drip could be heard echoing on the walls of the cavern. Jeiku looked to his left to see the mysterious Dan sitting at the edge of the cave staring out into the forest that lay around the cave. Jeiku looked to his right to see Andy and Sammy walking and staring at the cave walls, looking at the ancient writing that lay upon the walls. Jeiku got up and walked over to Dan’s side and sat down.
“So,” Jeiku said “who are you exactly?’ Dan looked over and Jeiku and said
“I can’t tell you much.” He said looking away
“What do you mean?” Jeiku questioned Dan.
“My name is Dan, as you know.” Dan said pausing for a minute and then continued. “I do not know my past and am seeking the truth in this world; I once worked with an organization, one that seeked something called the Shadows of the Deep.” At those words Jeiku looked shocked at Dan. Dan took no notice and continued his story. “Shadows of the deep are a mighty power, one that can cover galaxies in a darkness that can not be defeated. But to understand the rest of my tale you must hear of the tale of Kingdom Hearts.”
“I know that one,” Jeiku said quickly “The one of Sora that took place one-hundred years ago on this very day.”
“Precisely,” Dan said with a smirk on his face “Tell me, what it that Ansem wanted more than anything else is?” Jeiku thought hard for a minute.
“To control everything with darkness using Kingdom Hearts.” said Jeiku. Dan nodded.
“This power, Shadows of the Deep is more powerful and more deadly than any army of heartless or anything else dark. Jeimuzu, the leader of my organization needs this power to control everything, everywhere.” Jeiku pulled out the note that had been signed by Jeimuzu.
“I found this just before I came here.” Dan took it in shock, he read it.
“You’re the one Jeimuzu needs to complete the process to get control of the Shadows of the Deep. So that must mean that-. A loud BANG came from outside the cave. Dan jumped up and yelled to the back of the cave “Andy, Sammy we’re leaving!”
“What for?” Jeiku asked.
“Burokku.” Dan simply answered.

Andy and Sammy came rushing back to the front of the cave. The company packed their things and ran out of the cave as fast as they could, the cold wind stinging their faces. Another loud BANG Echoed throughout the forest causing birds to fly off their perches in the high trees. They ran until they had all ran out of breath and were panting hard. A long silence followed.
“I think we can rest.” Andy said at last.
“I think so.” replied Dan.
The company sat down and pulled out their belongings and started a fire. Sammy started cooking over the low fire that dimly lit the small encircles of trees they had decided to rest in. Far off the sunrise could be seen, dew lay upon the fresh spring grass, the beautiful light shone on the wet grass. They ate a quick breakfast and got up to continue their travels.
“Exactly where are we going?” asked Sammy.
“Twilight town.” Replied Dan “My gummi ship is parked not far from here; if we can get to it we should be able to relax unless they have already attacked.” At this Dan looked at the ground.
“Who do you mean by they?” Asked Andy.
“They,” started Dan “Have many names. They have been known as Dusk, white creature’s twilight creatures or white heartless. But most of them call the nobodies, those who are no one and yet they are someone. It’s confusing at first but you will come to understand.” Andy looked quizzical at Dan but shrugged it off and followed the rest of the company as the walked on. Another BANG could be heard in the distance. A giant shadow figure jumped down from behind. It was Burokku; he leaped at Sammy with Lionheart smacking her in the side of the head knocking her out, Burokku dragged her into the forest.
“Sammy!” everyone shouted and chased after Burokku right on his heels.

C

caboose369

A giant shadow figure jumped down from behind. It was Burokku; he leaped at Sammy with Lionheart smacking her in the side of the head knocking her out, Burokku dragged her into the forest.
“Sammy!” everyone shouted and chased after Burokku right on his heels.

good ending to this chapter

King Of The Dark

Why don't anyone ever read my stuff? Is it bad? C'mon read it pleeeeeeeez

Anyway heres the next chapter.

Kingdom Hearts: Shadows of the Deep
Chapter 2: The Darkness Within
Part 5: Separation
WARNING: Explicit Content! This part contains Language and some Gore. Cut.

Burokku was only a shadow now disappearing into another cave dragging their friend along as if she were a rag doll. Andy sprinted after her into the darkness of the cave. A loud scream echoed on the cave walls. Jeiku identified the scream as Andy’s. Dan and Jeiku walked into the cave cautiously looking for Sammy and Andy.
“Burokku could be anywhere.” Dan whispered quietly so Burokku would not hear. The cave walls seemed to be closing in on them as the passage got narrower and narrower. Then suddenly, Dan tripped over something hard. Jeiku looked down and just saw black, his eyes adjusted to the even darker floor and saw the outline of a body. He immediately recognized the face.
“It’s Andy.” Jeiku said to Dan who was now slowly getting up after the hard impact. Jeiku took Andy’s pulse to make sure the same fate that Maikeru had had not happened to Andy.
“He’s alive.” Jeiku said smiling, relived that his friend had not died.
“C’mon, we’ll carry him.” Dan said picking up Andy and throwing him over his shoulder. They ran down the dark passage that led to an unknown location. The only noise that was made was that of their echoing footsteps, and Andy’s continuing moans of pain from the gash that had been left upon his head. The cut bled slightly but nothing too bad. Another scream came from the darkened passage, obviously Sammy’s. Jeiku and Dan rushed down the passage, to find their lost friend.

Burokku dragged the limp girl along, her head thumping on small rocks that had been scattered on the cave floor. Burokku carried Lionheart in his other hand ready for any assault that was to be taken upon him. He knew his only way to capture the boy with the pure heart; Jeiku was by using the girl. Axel’s commands were simple, “Bring me Jeiku, alive.” These thoughts echoed throughout his head as he dragged the girl along. Footsteps were heard behind him, Burokku looked over his large shoulder. Two shadowy figures could be seen in the dim light of the cave. Burokku quickly flung the limp girl over his shoulder and ran down the cave.

Jeiku and Dan watched a giant shadowy figure drag a limp almost dead body.
“That’s him,” Jeiku whispered to Dan “That’s Burokku.”
“C’mon, let’s catch up with him, quickly!”
Dan and Jeiku crept down the cave to catch up with Burokku. Their footsteps were quiet enough for Burokku not to notice how close they were getting. Jeiku was on his toes, scared of this man’s might and how he nearly killed Andy in one blow. A sudden sound startled Burokku and he took off slinging Sammy over his shoulder. Jeiku looked down and saw that he had accidentally kicked a small pebble.
“Hurry before he gets away!” Jeiku shouted chasing Burokku down the cave, Dan closely followed. They eventually came to a fork in the cave paths, one showed a bright light, while the other showed a darker wider passage. Burokku took off down the dark passage. Jeiku stopped before continuing on, he turned around and told Dan.
“Take Andy out, I see light down that passage, I’ll continue to chase Burokku.”
“You can’t take on Burokku along.” Dan said weakly to Jeiku because of Andy’s weight.
“I have to, you have to get Andy to a hospital, get to Twilight town and make sure he gets medical attention, that gash keeps getting worse. The blood is leaking out too fast!” Jeiku and Andy looked behind them and for the first time noticed a trail of blood across the black path.
Dan looked at his hand and saw blood covering his hand and all over his shirt, “F*ck!” He shouted at the sight of the blood.
“Please Dan you need to take him to the town.” Jeiku pleaded. Dan nodded his head in Jeiku’s direction and took off down the light passage. Jeiku looked down the black passage and drew his keyblade. He looked down the passage into the darkness as if in deep thought. He walked down the passage looking down at the floor; the darkness swallowed him until there was nothing left of his figure.

Axel looked around his Dark room, he could see nothing. He got up and opened his blinds, light flooded the room, and he was blinded by the sudden brightness. A loud noise came from behind him; a hooded figure was opening the large brass doors that led to his room. The figure walked up to Axel slowly, looking down to conceal his face from Axel.
“Sir,” He spoke in a deep voice, “We have got word from Burokku. Burokku is being chased by Jeiku. According to him he is leading him into a trap by using the girl.
“Good,” Axel said turning his back to look out the window, he saw heartless running around, lining up for the invasion of the worlds. “Send message to Jeimuzu immediately.”
“Affirmative” The unknown said saluting Axel, he bowed and swiftly turned and left. Axel smiled to himself and said, “Soon, soon we will have Shadow’s of the Deep; we can rule each world out there, only Shadow’s of the Deep can open the rest of the worlds to the heartless.”

Erik woke in his bright room; he got up and looked around. Twilight Town was always bright in the early morning. It never seemed to get dark in the town. A ring came from the desk that was across the room. He walked over to it and answered it.
“Erik!” The voice sounded urgent but he couldn’t understand whom it was. “You need to find…” The voice faded. “Find him.”
“Who? Where? Who do I need to find? Who are your?”
“It’s too late; we need your find the one with…” The voice broke up again. “The one…” The voice grew fuzzy. “With the pure…”
“What?” Erik shouted into the phone
“Heart…Pure Heart! AHHHHHHHHH!” The voice screamed as if in grueling pain. It faded and there was silence, a ring tone came. Erik stared down at the phone in fear and wonder, who was it? Why did he need to find someone with a pure heart? He hoped these questions would be answered as he went into town. But how the hell would he find someone with a pure heart? He grabbed for his coat and headed out into the noisy town that was Twilight.

Andy limped out of the cave now able to stand. He held his head tight to keep the blood from coming out too fast. He limped out of the cave into the light, Dan was ahead of him. Dan waited out near the border of Twilight Town which was conveniently, close to the dark cave that they had just exited. Andy limped toward Dan. He held his head, at the rate he was going he die before they reached the hospital. Dan ran over and said
“Andy, to save you we need to move faster.”
“I know but-“at those words Andy collapsed to the ground and passed out.
“Oh sh*t!” Dan shouted picking Andy up. He flung him over his shoulder and ran into the town. People filled the streets blocking his way, he couldn’t get through. He ran into the middle of the street at that same moment, a young boy probably 15 was riding down the street on a bicycle. BANG! Andy went flying out of Dan’s hands Dan got hit flinging him over the bike. The boy flew over the handlebars hitting his back hard on the street. Dan blacked out and could remember no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back