• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The New Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachyench

**Note: Some cursing will be in this thread, though not of high amounts. Also, if you are against cursing, please don't complain here, as I disclaimed such here.

The main story of this is new worlds have been connected with the Kingdom Hearts worlds, and this takes place Immediately after the events of KH2.

New World #1: Blood Gulch (Red vs Blue)

"Firing Main Cannon." An AI, female voiced, spoke aloud, firing the main cannon on the tank it was inhabiting at the mass of Dark, shadow-like creatures running toward the group, the blast blowing a large number apart, though they kept coming.

"Alright, I need you to get over to Caboose and help him fortify his position, set up a crippling cross-fire, and make sure they don't pin us here." Stated a captain figure in Light-Blue armor, Firing his Pistol into the charging mass.

"I don't even know what half of that meant." Replied the soldier in teal-ish armor.

"Just get over to Caboose, and fire your gun. We'll give you covering fire." Stated the Captain-Figure again, firing again into the charging foes.

Firing Main Cannon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

New World: Old World (Warhammer)

"To me, sons of Sigmar, FOR THE EMPIRE!" A man screamed from atop a horse, a Silver cap placed over his head. Holding foward his hammer, a Twin-Tailed Comet etched on its side, the man Charged foward.

"For Luthor Huss, for Sigmar, For the Empire!" The soldiers shouted back, joining in with the charge against the foes while the few remaining handgunners held thier positions and fired thier flint-locks.

The town had been ingaged with a new force of Chaos for the past three days now. These foes appeared from the shadows like demons, stealing hearts from the Citizens in the town. The forsaken place surely would have fallen by now if not for Luther Huss' timely arrival with a Pilgrimage of Flaggellants. Now only a small band of Flaggelants, Swordsmen, Militia, and Handgunners, numbering at a total of only 73, against a force of nearly 500 of the new foes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

New World: Vvardenfell (Elder Scroll 3: Morrowind)

The Nerevar woke from his dreams to a startling change of events. Since he had slain Dagoth Ur, he had thought his troubles to be over, and he had since become a Hero in Retirement, managing the remaining Ashlander tribes and making sure they stayed safe.

Waking to the sound of screams, The Nerevar used his gauntleted Wraithguard to pick up his Magical Hammer Sunder, not bothering to don his suit of Daedric Armor or grab his scrolls. Outside was disturbing news.

A large pack of shadow-like creatures was attacking the village. In the center of the trouble was the tribes Guards fending back the creatures, a small number of Citizens hiding behind them.

Where are the corpses. He thought, seeing that although only a portion of the town remained, there were no dead on the ground. Anger filling his mind as he watched his people fighting for thier lives, the Nerevar charged foward with his Hammer Sunder, ready to vanquish the foes that had so damaged the tribe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Feel free to add worlds, though you must have a decent enough reason to add them. Also, no 'powerhouse' characters, except for the Nerevar, who will have only minor importance in this. Thus, no Helsing World with Alucard, or DBZ world with Goku, etc.

Profiles will be accepted until I state other, which will be posted here also.

Template:

Name:
Age(Be reasonable):
World:
Main Job-Class(Reasonable, again):
Powers(Yet again, Reasonable):
Appearance(Pics or descriptions allowed):
Personality:
Weapon(Only the Keybladers from KH2 will be allowed to have Keyblades, and be reasonable with weapons):

EDIT: Already taken profiles are;

Sora: Soraconankuto
Namine: Naminegirl101
Riku: Keyblade King
LeXsson: KH4LiFe
Axel: Evil Puppet
Har Har: Galacion

My Profile:

Name: Private Leonard L. Church
Age: 27(When I find correct age on the RvB dvd, I'll change this.)
World: Red vs Blue
Main Job-Class: Fighter
Powers: None, except for the fact that he's a ghost possessing a Robot Body
Appearance: Church, now that he's possessing the Robot, is just a Light-Blue coloured Spartan-Armor shaped robot.
Personality: Church is, for lack of better words, Rude to almost everyone he knows. He is Sarcastic, Crude, and some-what quick to anger. However, he is loyal to his 'friends', and he is smart.
Weapon: Church tends to stick with only his pistol.

Name: Luthor Huss
World: Old World (Warhammer)
Main Job-Class: Warrior-Priest of Sigmar
Powers: None.
Appearance: Luthor Huss stands near 6 feet tall. He his shaven head has a Iron ring around his forehead, and his borwn eyes stare down his oppossition. He is usually seen donning a suit of full armor.
Personality: Luthor Huss is a Strong beliefed man. He makes friends slowly, but his few friends he rarely breaks contacts with. He is usually in a serious mood.
Weapons: Luthor Huss carries a Hammer with the twin-tailed comet of Sigmar etched into it.

Last edited:

Drachyench

((Nah, I prefer waiting before starting. Besides, I have to leave in 10 minutes, so not much could really get done...))

soraconankuto

I guess I will join. The story does sound pretty cool. I guess I will give it a try.

Name:Sora
World: Destiny Islands
Main Job/class:Keyblader
Powers:All of his abilities and skills in KH1 and 2
Appearance:The outfit he wears in KH2
Personality:Kind, smart, funny, you all should know Sora's personality
Weapon:Keyblade

Keyblade_King

((If I must I might play as Riku he's a strong character like Sora give or take.))

Name:Riku
World: Destiny Islands
Main Job/Class:Keyblader
Powers: From KH2
Appearance: clothes from KH2
Personality:Responsible, Kind, Dark, you all should know what Riku's personality is.
Weapon:Way To Dawn

KH4LiFe

ok, i'll join

Name: LeXsonn
Age(Be reasonable): 17
World: TWTNW
Main Job-Class(Reasonable, again): Just quit Org 13 and goin to the light
Powers(Yet again, Reasonable): Blizzard and Thunder
Appearance(Pics or descriptions allowed): the hair is light blue and the clothes are gold
Personality: very mature and likes to do what he wants
Weapon(Only the Keybladers from KH2 will be allowed to have Keyblades, and be reasonable with weapons): DUAL wield staffs that have a lot of strength and one of them is blizzard and the other is thunder

Evil Puppet

Name:Axel
World: Radiant Garden
Main Job/class: Reborn in light, Axel awoke in Radiant garden and joined the good side
Powers:All of his abilities and skills in KH2
Appearance:
XIII_Order_08_Axel.png

But without the two silver dangling things
Personality: just....Axel....Got it memorized?
Weapon:two chakrams

Galacion

Bronze Member
is it ok if i use the bloodmoon part for my profile?

Name: Har Har
Age(Be reasonable):21
World: Morrowind:Vvardvenfell (orringinaly from Mournhold)
Main Job-Class(Reasonable, again):Slayer(made up class specialization is combat mains are strength and stealth)
Powers(Yet again, Reasonable):uses his sign and original skills(sign is The Atronach(wombburn) and Berserk and werewolf transformation by ring at will and by infection
Appearance(Pics or descriptions allowed):Nordic iron helm, Ebony curius, templar pouldruns, left and right gloves, daedric boots, daedric greaves, orcish tower sheild, umbra sword, clannbringer, dwarven halebard, Hircines ring, Ailslepes ring, Necromancers Amulet
Personality: fighters spirit
Weapon(Only the Keybladers from KH2 will be allowed to have Keyblades, and be reasonable with weapons): Umbras sword, Clannbringer, dwarven halebard, daedric longsword/dagger/spear/swordsword/katana/wakitashi/shortkatana

Drachyench

((Starting tomorrow, the RP will begin. To make things simple, we'll start with the Red vs. Blue world.))

Drachyench

((Well, it's suppossed to be up and running now, but it seems none of us[including me] are gonna make with the first post. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back