• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: "There'safancynamehere"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Dum dee dum. . .Ferget the Queen and King. Or was that the King and Queen? Kesou. . .It doesn't matter. :D

Name: Kuroi Yoi (try and pronounce that. I DARE YOU. XD Better yet, translate it. And translate Kairaishi while you're at it. :3)
Personality: Rather. . .unfriendly, to say the least. It's obvious that he wants nothing to do with anyone else by how he stands a few feet away from them. If someone needs sympathy, he's more likely to state just what they did wrong and why they're at fault rather than console them.

Mind you, he's also probably one of the most calm people you'll meet. He thinks logically, and therefore takes everything in stride, because there's no need for emotions when you can either anticipate something or quickly figure out a way around it, right? When he does get angry, his voice turns steely and flat(ter). It takes a lot to get him to the point where he actually starts yelling, and at that point, he goes absolutely berserk.

Despite this, he has next to no experience with real life situations, as he locks himself in his room most nights and either times himself on how quickly he can beat Sephiroth (someone has an ego) or figures out how he can make himself the most invisible at school.
Appearance: Layered black hair down to his shoulders (layered because it's usually thick), dark blue eyes, and a wardrobe that consists of a generic grey T-shirt (for invisibility) and blue jeans. The only thing that really stands out about his outfit is his shoes, which are black with white lightning painted on (and really, that's not saying much). He wears white socks, with black stripes. That is not relevant.
Weapon: Katana? Pwease?
Theme Song: Forgotten by Linkin Park

. . .

I think I went overboard with this kid's personality. Hoh boy.

EDIT - Holy crap, I think I took too long thinking this crazy guy up. o_O

Thespis

I'm falling, thought Solomon, and it was indeed thus. The fifteen year old boy was falling headfirst through the- would you call it a sky? Somehow the word didn't seem to fit. A better term would have been nothing.

Nothing.

Solomon realized with an internal start that nothing was about the best word to describe the situation at hand. He remembered nothing, he knew nothing, he was nothing. Even as he calmly landed on the circular stained glass platform, Solomon could only remember his name. Confusion flashed across his nearly black eyes as he looked at the people around him. One, a girl staring solidly at the floor. A boy slightly older than him, looking at another girl with mismatched eyes.

Aaralyn.

The name rang through him with the clarity of a silver bell, yet he had no idea who she was. The fact that tremendous power lay within her was not unnoticeable, in fact, it seemed to leak from her. Solomon tried to meet her eyes, but was unable to. Her very presence frightened and yet calmed him. He felt like he had known her, that he had met her or even just seen her somewhere before. But he couldn't remember where. He couldn't remember a thing.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Pwnage. Go ahead and have the katana, DH! I <3 you for not havin' a keyblade. XD Along with any others. So, yeah. You're way accepted. However, Omni, if you could be more desciptive, I'd consider letting you join, but not now.))

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: TLP, you SO deserve that sticky. Zetsumi hasn't even finished theirs. :\ And it's boring, too. Yours is actually entertaining.

Yayage, I'm in. :D And will not be on for a while - I have to go eat supper, then beg for more time. :3

IC: His feet had barely touched ground when the dirt of the paths was replaced with stained glass. He looked up slowly. There had to be some explanation for this. He was always good with explanations. . .

Or was he? Actually. . .What had he been doing all this time? He couldn't remember. The only thing that came to mind when he tried to remember was his name.

Kuroi Yoi.

He looked around, taking quick stock of how many people were there, and then looked down, and followed the patterns in the stained glass. He was so absorbed in the intricate pattern - it must have taken years for a glass craftsman to make this - that he batted the sudden thought Aaralyn from his mind. Once his eyes rounded the last circle - one surrounding a shield - his gaze moved again, to the bleak blackness that surely awaited anyone who would dare step off the platform.

And there his gaze stayed, as he finally decided that this was a dream, and that he would most certainly wake up when things got serious. After all, that explained why the glass didn't break underneath the weight of the people gathered there.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
The emerald eyed girl was laying on the ground, for that is how she had landed. Flat on her face. She then had a throbbing pain on her forehead, which she rubbed her hand against, trying to ease the pain.
"Uugh....what..?" Akezerra looked all around her, and she knew she hadn't seen any place like this before. She hadn't even HEARD of any place like this. At first, She had been enjoying a calm walk outside, and just came flying from out of the sky?

Yeah. Weird.

The thirteen year-old then crept to her feet, looking around her. She saw a group of teenagers there, all a bit older than she was. Or....were they? She couldn't seem to remember. Well, they looked like it.
'Who are they....?' She asked to herself, now standing firmly on her feet. The young girl's eyes then widened up slightly....in fright.
'Who......who am I....??' She looked down at her black-gloved hands, feeling a sense of emptiness inside her. Why? Now, the fact that she had never been here didn't accur to her. She couldn't remember, now. She couldn't figure out if this was her first time in this mysterious place...or even if she had been here for days.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Sorry, Thespis! I made a major typo! YOU are accepted, and I would like OMNI to try to be more descriptive before accepting him. XD Silly Pickle. It's been a hard day.

Thank you, DH. <2 *gives cookeh* Now, we can get postin'! =D))

Hollow looked over at the girl with soft brown eyes. They were a little calming, surprisingly. ((XDD)) He saw that she seemed stressed. She'd taken losing her memories very hard, perhaps? Hollow, for some reason, didn't seem upset about it. He wondered why himself.

Had he had a bad life? Who knew? Maybe Aaralyn.

Hollow turned his attention to the girl. "It's okay," he said quietly. Watching for her reaction, he acknowledged Solomon with a nod. He, also, was averting his gaze from Aaralyn. She seemed to hold power that no other could comprehend, and it was a little nerve-racking. Even for Hollow. He stared, instead, at the others, watching. He wondered if they were here for some sick game. Would there be murder involved?

Hollow didn't like to fight, because when he fought, he went too far. How did he know this? He couldn't remember anything... Was this something that Aaralyn was making him think? Was she rearranging his personality right now? Suddenly, he felt very small. He didn't let on to the fact that he was nervous, though. He kept the cool exterior. Another girl stood over there, wondering about herself, too, probably. He nodded at her also, not wanting to be unfriendly. Still, he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Kat didn't notice the falling. She woke up on a strange platform, looking around. She noticed a few other kids. One scary looking one. Making a mental note to avoid him if possible, she looked around at her surroundings.

Where was she? She tried to remember, but all that came to her was this place. She couldn't recall anything else. Which meant...

"Is today my birthday?" Kat wondered out loud. If it is... she thought, who's my mother? she tried to remember. The only name other than hers that she could recall was Aaralyn.

"That can't be right." Kat decided. She realized that she didn't belong here. That she had been raised somewhere else. This information made her grow upset. She looked around at the other kids, and stepped gloomily toward them.

"I'm Kat." She said softly, staring at her shoes.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
{ I posted and it didn't go through! >.< Ack!

Kairaishi means 'puppet-player'. =D Muahaha. I'll have to look up Kuroi though. }

A ripple shuddered through the air, bending and twisting until reality itself seemed to be caving in. From the gap strode out a young-looking girl with brown hair, utterly calm and composed. She looked around at her puppets and strode down one of the many pathways, distorting everything around her with each step.

Upon reaching the middle, her form seemed to melt away until she was merely a figure of ever-shifting light with dark pinpoints for eyes, one woodland green, the other soft hazel.

Aaralyn raised her hands above her head and brought them rushing down, shattering her surroundings and changing it so that they all stood upon seperate platforms of intricate stained glass.

As she faded entirely from view, a whisper drifted through her puppet's minds, a few parting words.

Step forward and decide your fate.

{ I have the task of picking alignments for everyone, and weapons. I'll edit or post later. }

Thespis

Solomon returned the nod that Hollow had given him in the form of a slightly awkward head jerking motion followed by a small sheepish smile. For some reason, people that were just a little older than him made him feel self-conscious and shy, or if they hadn't before, they did now. Solomon closed his eyes and tried to reach into the very depths of his mind for something, anything, that could be deemed a memory. All he came up with, however, was his own name. And the name of that girl.

Aaralyn.

He opened his eyes as Kat greeted the group. He nodded slowly in reply and muttered "Solomon." in response. He wasn't exactly great at meeting new people, and under regular circumstances he would have just responded with a nod. At least, that’s what he thought he would have done under normal circumstances.

He had three names now floating around in his head. His own, Kat's, and Aaralyn's. It was three things that he knew, three facts that he could grasp onto. The only three facts he had to grasp onto.

He walked slowly away from the group, not out of anti-social feelings, but rather interest in the stained glass designs. They seemed to be weapons of some sort.

Weapons. He remembered what those were.

As he looked, he was drawn to the engraving of a staff. As he studied it, another word floated through his nearly black consciousness.

Mystic.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
{ OoC: Azerra's last name means.......something. xD No. Rly. It does. <.<;; }

The startled teen stood with bewilderment in her veins. What in the heavens was going on? She'd have to figure out. Her temptations rose as she watched a beam of light shoot down through the darkness filling the rest of the dull, stained-glass platform. As she looked down, she saw that each piece of the glass was its own shade of green. Hey! That was her favorite color!......Or......was it..? Bah. Her loss of memory was really begining to upset her now.

As she was about to break into a hissy fit, she heard a faint whisper speak to her. It was soothing....it almost made her forget about the phenomenom accuring at the very moment. She looked all around her, expecting to find the source of the voice, but to no avail. She glanced up into the sky of nothingness, letting the non-exsistant wind brush playfully against her rosey cheeks. She gave off a short grin, then slowly took a step forward. All of her fears began to melt away as the fading beam of light rested upon her fragile shoulders.

Katattack

Kat looked down at her own platform, seeing nothing but emptiness. Finally, the platform depicted a large Guantlet, clenched into a fist. Engraved into the side was the word, "Sacrifice".

This platform was exciting, but also a bit unnerving. She'd have to sacrifice something? She would be the sacrifice? It described her well enough, but was still vague enough to leave a sense of mystery. She looked down again, then waited.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
{ Yer all on seperate platforms now, little puppets. =D Easier to sort you that way. Now since I'm late posting, I'll just pick up from where Aaralyn left off.

Incidentally, I did my research on Aaralyn's name too. It means 'with song'. Of course, you'd only get the significance if the story I wrote was up, so tever. }

Amaranth "Ame" Tirahurte gasped as the crossroads around her melted away until she was standing on a dim platform amidst a black abyss, now far away from the others. Below her, stained glass shone with bright colors and lit her with a soft glow. The redhead paced the outline of the main picture, which took up the circumference of the circle: a large silver heart with a swirled center, surrounded by other various beautiful colors.

Ame glanced quickly around, trying to still her breathing. She was lost in an eerie place with nothing but her name. And ...

Aaralyn

her fate.

Step forward.

The grey-eyed girl continued into the middle of the platform, footsteps ehcoing in the silence. Gentle as a whisper, a comforting light drifted down and illuminated the area, encouraging her on it seemed.

{ I'm still deciding on all o'yer alignments. Yay. }

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Yes, Ferno (I think that was your name... Sorry. XP)), you're accepted. Keyblader72 wasn't accepted, and Omni's pending, but I believe I said everyone else was in. Sorry if I wasn't clear. So, yes, you're in.))

Hollow's knees buckled as he heeded Aaralyn's words. Falling, falling, into the darkness. He was lying, now, on his back. His eyes were closed. He opened them, taking in his surroundings. Everyone else... was gone.

He sat on his knees, looking around. His ebony hair seemed gray against this dark platform. It was completely blank, except for a mirror. What does this mean?

He stood, looking for something, anything. There was nothing. Only that mirror on the floor. There was no light whatsoever- in fact... How was Hollow seeing right now?

Looking at the mirror, he stared at a person he did not know. Who was this? They looked normal enough. He wondered if it would stay that way.

((Meh. Had to edit. There, GoH. Go for it. AND DUN BE MAD AT ME! D:< YOU WANTED TO BE AARALYN!

By the way, guys. I'm purposely NOT telling you where we're going, so it'll be more surprising. If you haven't understood it so far, here's the storyline, clearly defined.

Aaralyn just created a new universe. It's very impressionable. With Heartless there, it could easily succumb to darkness. Depending on what you believe, it's a race to the finish line to make the new world how you wanted it. You can follow the pure-light, you can follow the darkness, you can be dark with some light, or light with a little dark, WHATEVER. You're going on YOUR own journey, because you want to make an impression on this new world. =D Just try to be social! =D))

Last edited:

Ruki

Ferget the Queen and King

Name: Nairix
Personality: Nairix is constantly looking for a place to release his tension and emotions but hides this behind a mysterious and cold exterior. Sometimes people see through his disquise but he ignores them. He perfers to be unique and fun while having people who understand being unique around him. He will stand away from anyone until invited to join them and never takes initiative in relations. He will stand up for people he trusts or innocents.
Appearance: Nairix is pale but not sickly pale with a lean build and no unusual marks. He has dark green eyes and pitch black hair. His hair is short, flatly spiked with streaks of purple through it. He wears a form fitting sleeveless black top under a white leather jacket thats always open. He also wears a pair of black pants with white tribal designs over it. He wears an pair of black and white shoes that look alot like Etnies.
Weapon: Abyss -- A katana with a guard formed by to ebony diamonds around a leather wrapped hilt. The hilt is ten inches long and the blade is three feet long. The blade is a long curved diamond shape of an ebony color.
Theme Song: Science - System Of A Down

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Accepted, Ruki, but curse you for havin' a keyblade! You can have it, though. XP NOW, WE HAVE ENOUGH KEYBLADES. THREE. NO MORE. EVER. Krazy, did you have a keyblade? I forget... If you did... ;-; I'll give you a cookie to change it! ;-; Pleasers.))

Krazy

Jabberwocky
{I'm still not here, Kat. <.< >.>; *throws things at homework*

Yeah, I did, Pickle, but I'll settle for magic if you want meh to. *clutches to staff* Moine. :3}

Before Kai had a fleeting chance to respond to the ebony haired boy's soothing comment directed at her, the stained glass beneath Kai's bent knees morphed and twisted. A silent gasp escaped the brunette's lips, and she scrambled back several feet, limbs shaking. Once she had calmed her rapidly-beating heart, Kai crawled forward, far from intrepid. Chocolate orbs rapidly zoomed back and forth over the platform's surface, trying to decipher its image.

Reds, oranges, and yellows intertwined as the border to become burning flames. The image itself was a silhouette of darkness, clearly in Kai's form. The brunette tilted her head to the side in confusion at this. Right before her eyes, the flames of the border flickered towards the shadow until was was entirely engulfed in flames. Even so, the silhouette appeared to remain undisturbed by the fires licking at her own body, as if it was part of her. Kai's fingers delicately traced the outline of the flames, feeling the warmth they gave off, even though the flames were forever trapped in the apparent unbreakable glass.

Is this... real?

Last edited:

Katattack

((Sorry Krazy! I gave you the wrong impression with my posts!

See, I thought we were picking items too, but you're actually on a platform that represents you. Pick what symbol represents you, have it on the platform, and wait.

and hurry wif that homework!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back