• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:Torah's story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another Side/Another Story

/authors note/ hope you like this. I went with the Kingdom Heats theme with the names.Torah means tiger in japannese(sp?) you'll understand why later. Everything except the plot, Torah, and maby some other charecters belong to
the creators of KH and KH2.Enjoy;)

****Tiger Moon****​

One night, a young woman was walking along the beach. The moonlight was shining on her hair, giving the silver sheet an almost unearthly glow. But this wasn't a causual stroll she was on, because she had a great deal on her mind, so she had left the main islands to come to a childhood hangout.

"How does the time fly by so quickly? I was on this island when I was sixteen, and that was but four years ago." She sighed, looking out at the waves."Now I have a family of my own. Where did all the time go? What could I have done? Have I missed something?Why did this have to happen?" Her ice blue eyes revealed the confusion in her heart. "What am I to do?"

But though she tried, she just couldn't find any of the answers. She had thought they were the perfect couple, but other people said they married too young. Now, looking back, she realized that she had made a foolish mistake, because she hadn't really known him at all. They just hadn't been very happy together, even though both of them had tried their best. Finaly, she realized that neither one of them was happy. He hadn't done anything mean, but he was just distant with her, and he must have known things wouldn't work out. He just quite trying and left, after the baby was born, one year ago. Her mother had tried to help her as much as she could, but she had never been in the best of health, and had passed away shortly after her grandson was born. Now she was all alone, with no one to help her but the babysitter and the sounds of the evening tide.

"At least I have Riku," she thought, a smile touching her lips. Everyone said he looked just like her, but deep down, she wished that he had a father. But she had never been very good with people, because she had been too shy. Now she was a single mother trying to raise a child, and she didn't have anyone but the babysitter to help her.

She started to get up to leave, but then she heard what sounded like a baby crying. Curious by nature, she followed the sound untill she came to the small island with the paupo tree on it. There was a girl in the water younger than she was by two years. She reached down to see if she was still breathing, and found her skin to be ice cold. She turned her over, and gasped.

"Sar...." but she couldn't finnish the name.

However, the girl heard her, and with an effort, managed to open her eyes."I'm glad I found you, Terra," she whispered. Then she draged her arm forward." I can't take care of her anymore. I want you too."

Terra took the bundle from the girl, and saw a tuft of silver hair with wisps of black mixed in.Looking back at the girl, she said quietly,"Hang on, and I'll get you some help."

The girl smiled weakly."No, it won't do any good. Just take care of her. She's all I have, and I want you to make sure she has a good life." And without another word, she slipped quietly into slumber, a small smile playing on her lips.

Tears streaming down her face, she looked at the baby girl. She couldn't be older than Riku was, she guessed, and she did need someone to care for her.

"I'll take care of her." Terra said softly to the dead girl,"It will be good for Riku to have a sister."

As she walked back with the child, Terra came to the perfect name for her."She will be Torah, and like the white tiger, she'll seek out her destiny and pounce at the best time upon it."

And so it came to be that the little girl's destiny began to unfold. But little did she, or anyone she would come to know understand the heartache and sacrifices that were to come, or the future that was in store for her. At least, for this one night, everything was the same as it always was, even down to the evening tide coming to the sands of the beach, and then slowly receading back to the waters edge. Terra never would fully understand what was to happan in fourteen years, but for right now, she was as happy as she could make herself. All she knew was that she had to try her best, for both Riku and Torah.

All alone in an uncaring world.
By myself, a family to raise.
No one cares how I cry,
No one cares about the truth.
They just remain neutral and gray.

A child cries out in the night.
A loving hand is needed here.
A home is all she needs,
Someone to care for her.
Someone to give her no cause to fear.

Her destiny awaits the right time.
When she leaves the nest and flies.
Raised with your own child for now,
They have become the best of friends.
But the Tiger's Moon is on the rise.

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
I can see you're new. Let me fill you in.

Please put all of your chapters in ONE thread only, as posting threads of the same title is SPAM, and could get you in trouble. I'm telling you now before someone might flame you. So please take this into consideration and put all chapters in your story and put them in one and only one thread.

You can copy and paste your previous chapters and put them in this thread or the others you made. Anything to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Ivyprincesofhart

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Alright, I'm tidying things up, so here's the stuff in not such killer leangths

****Caged****​

A soft breeze was blowing off the ocean, swaying the leaves of the palm trees, so that a soft melody seemed to be playing if anybody listened to it. Waves were lapping at the shore in an endless circle; up onto the white sand, then backwards to meet its kin as the next wave came to touch the sands of the beach. The Destiny Islands are a perfect paradise.

But for Riku and I, this heaven on earth is like a cage for a creature used to running free in the wilds. I do not know the reason why; it just seems as if our hearts find discontent in the daily cycle of life that we have. Riku is a bit of a reserved and questioning sort of young man, but he is not quiet or shy; it's just a little hard to get him to tell you what is really going on.

But I know the best way to get him to talk; after all, we are twins, you can tell by looking at us. We have the same pale complextion, and silvery-white hair, although mine has streaks of black in it. We are also rather mature for just being fifteen years old. The only difference is in our eyes. His are the color of blue-green ice, while mine are a pale violet frost. I'm also quieter and more likely to notice something that others might miss. No matter what the difference in our personalities or appearance,however, we can agree on this: the Destiny Islands might be beautiful, but we need OUT.

"Hey, Torah!"

I woke up from my thoughts, staring out into the ocean, and looked around to see my best buddy Kairi running-up to me.

"Hi Kairi," I called to the red headed girl."What, is the tree house on fire or something?"

"No, but Riku and Sora came up with a plan to build a raft. After it's done, we're setting sail, to see what's out there. Do you want to come?" Kairi asked me, cocking an eyebrow; she already knew the answer.

"Let's think," I replied in a sardonic tone,"What girl on this island that you know of has silver hair, ice colored eyes and wants to get out of here?" We both stood for a moment in mock silence."I know...you!!" Kairi shouted, and we both fell-down, we were laughing so hard.

After we were able to breath again, we sat-up."All right then, you need to get some rope and a decent sized piece of drift wood for the mast, and then tomorrow, we need some fruit. Okay?" Kairi asked, looking at me with her beautiful blue-violet eyes.

"Fine," I said. But there had been a question at the back of my mind all day, so I had to ask."Hey, Kairi, do you remember what your home town was like?" I ask her.

"Sorry, but I don't remember," Kairi said.

"Nothing at all?" I persisted.

"Nothing. But...." she halted.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, the only thing I remember is a woman with blond hair and streaks of black. That's it." She said.

Sighing, I turned back to the waves."Sometimes, I just wish we could leave and go to other worlds. Heck, I feel like that all the time." We both giggled at that, then Kairi stood up. "So, do you think you could get that stuff for me?" Kairi asked again.

"All right." I said in response, and I set out looking for the stuff that she asked for. The drift wood was easy to find, as some washed-up onto the beach daily. The rope was just as easy to find, I'd get it from my mom a bit later.

I was sitting by the pool next to the Secret Place, sketching my black cat Yami, when he walked by. I couldn't breath for a moment. Sora is just so cute, it makes me want to die. He has spiky brown hair and eyes shaded the same as a cloudless sky. What makes him so sweet is that at the age of fourteen, he still acts a bit childish, and he is also slightly naive.

While he is brother's best friend, I have found that I have a soft spot for him. But even though I cherish a crush on him, at the same time I know I can't have him; because even though they don't know it, I think that Kairi and Sora love each other.

I saw that he was heading over to the little island where Riku was sitting on a tree. I knew what was coming, so scooping up my drawing supplies and sword, I whispered to my cat,"Let's go, Yami." And we rushed of to the island.

I wasn't disappointed. As I caught up, I heard Riku saying "....you want to go a round?"

"Sure!" Sora said. Seeing me there, he asked,"Do you want to play as well Tora?" he asked.

"Okay," I said. I put down my art supplies and drew my wooden sword as Riku and Sora drew theirs. "Free for all, Yami is referee, all right?" I continued.

"Fine," Riku replied. Then getting serious, he said,"Three..."

"Two..." Sora called.

"One..." I chanted.

"Meow!!" Yami cried. And as she watched, we flew at each other.

Staring into the distance,
Thinking of the past.
The feeling of being caged,
I need to get out of here;
And I need to do it fast.

I need to find my place,
I need to find were I belong.
Untill then all I will do is hurt my friends,
I don't want too, but I have to escape;
Or by my friends I'll do nothing but wrong.

I need a plan,
A way to change this life.
Before I'm trapped here forever,
I'll find a way out of here;
I'll get away, even if I have to fight.

Last edited:
Okay, first of all don't post so many chapters in a row, you're going to overwhelm readers. Just wait patiently for atleast a little feedback on each chapter before posting more. So far it's okay, but the choppyness and descriptions leave something to be desired. Try to work more on fluency and editing as well but I guess the plot is okay so far, it could definately be better though.

Ivyprincesofhart

Website
www.fanfiction.net
•True_Aishiteru• said:
Okay, first of all don't post so many chapters in a row, you're going to overwhelm readers. Just wait patiently for atleast a little feedback on each chapter before posting more. So far it's okay, but the choppyness and descriptions leave something to be desired. Try to work more on fluency and editing as well but I guess the plot is okay so far, it could definately be better though.

Srry, I've fixed that, so the story should be better. But could somebody please leave a post, so I can continue the story?!

Ivyprincesofhart

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm moving my fan-fic to a new location soon. I'm just using the page now to help a friend. So unless posted otherwise, this is HearofDreams stuff.

-------------

Namine also scratch her face thinking.“Erm I don’t KNOOOOWW!” she screamed out the last part when Sora caught her off guard and kicked her with all his might, sending her flying across the hall pass everyone like a plane. She landed in pile full of pink fluffy pillows that were strangely placed randomly at the end of the hall. Seconds later Namine’s head popped out from the pillows with a huge smile on her face.

“WWEEE, THAT WAS FUN!” Namine yelled back at them and Sora banged his head against his locker and left it there.“Damn it!” He was expecting her to hit the wall.... not pillows!

Kairi giggled at Sora; he could be so funny sometimes. “Heh heh heh, here,” Sora heard Kairi say and he moved his head away from his locker to find her hand extended out to him with a muffin held in it. “For…me?” Sora asked, dumfounded; and Kairi giggled again before asking “You are hungry, aren’t you?”

“Er….yeah."

“Heh heh, then eat it before Namine sees it,” Kairi said, pointing with her other hand to the blond slowly approaching. Sora quickly nodded; taking the muffin from her grasp he swallowed the whole thing in one big gulp without bothering the chew it first. Ok I have no clue how he could of done that without choking.
Just as Namine returned from her short flight, the window nearby suddenly slid open, and Sora, Kairi and Namine watched as a silver haired guy (Gee who could this be) sneak in though it as if he were a spy infiltrating a base. Sora and Kairi exchanged “What the hell!” glances with each other as the dude glanced suspiciously around the hall before ducking out of view from whatever. He still hadn’t seen them yet it was like they were invisible to him.
“Who is he trying to be, Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2? ” Sora thought to himself, sweat dropping along with Kairi. Namine would of been doing the same but she was too busy staring at the musclely teen, drooling slightly.
The silver haired teen slowly poked his head around the side of the locker corner, he was so busy doing whatever he was doing that he failed to see Sora walk up to him until he tapped him lightly on the shoulder. “Hi Riku.”
“GAH!” Riku jump from the voice. Sora didn’t even have a chance to ask what was wrong before Riku grabed his shoulders, shaking him as he asked quickly in a panic
“Aretheyheretheydidn’tfollowmeheredidtheywelldidthey!” (translation: Are they here? They didn’t follow me here; did the well did they?!)
“Who... are... you..... talk... ing.... about..... Riku!” Sora said every time he was shook. He was thankful when Riku let go of him, but not for when he yelled loudly,“THE RIKU FAN GIRL CLUB, THAT’S WHO!” rustling Sora’s hair like a gust of wind as he was force to cover his ears.
“Riku fan.... what?” Kairi questioned, while stepping up to Riku.
“That damn Riku fan girl club!” Riku said to her sounding stressed. “A group of insane girls formed it a few days ago, they won’t leave me alone!”
Sora removed his hands from his ears finally. “It…can‘t be that bad; can it?”
“CAN‘T BE THAT BAD, THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE!” Riku yelled at Sora who got blown back a few steps.
“W-what do you mean?” Kairi nervously asked her friend. She’d never known Riku to be so….stressed and mad at the same time. Apart from when Namine followed him around at school once but that was also cause he had like, five detentions that day too, so....wait, going off the subject at hand here.
Riku sighed, leaning against one of the lockers, completely annoying the kid who said, “Hey that’s my locker! Hello, are you listening to me? I need to get there!”
“What is there to say? They watch me when I sleep, eat, drink, go out, even when I take a shower,” Riku said before banging the back of his head against the locker. The teen who it belonged to had given up trying to get to it, and had gone off mumbling “Stupid cross dresser.”
“Hold it my love!” Namine cut in stepping up to Riku. “They watch you in the shower?”
“Yes, and I’m not your love Namine, for the last time!” Riku spoke, annoyed by the blond, he really couldn’t stand her, no one could really; but he hated her the most.
“Oh my god…” Namine spoke, speechless.
Riku nodded, “I know.”
“I SO HAVE TO JOIN THAT CLUB!” Namine yelled at the top of her lungs, and Riku fell over in a anime kind of way while Sora and Kairi stared at Namine weirdly before taking a step away from her. That’s Namine all right.
“HEY LOOK, THERE HE IS!” a girl with long brown hair said from down the hall, pointing at Riku. A large group girls of all ages turned up from nowhere, all of them were wearing a light blue shirt with a picture of Riku’s handsome smiling face on it, with a sparkle shining on his teeth heh heh. “YAY, QUICK LETS GRAB HIS CLOTHESAND PUT THEM IN ARE RIKU MUSEUM!” Another girl with short black hair yelled out, and all the girls screamed happily jumping up and down. Yes this Riku museum was no lie, it wasn't much of anything, all you need to hear about it was this tree house, filled with Riku's belongings from toothbrushes to underpants.
“Aw shit; they found me,” Riku nervously said, slowly backing away from the approaching group of girls “Well it was nice knowing you all, gotta run. BYE!” he said quickly to Sora, Kairi and Namine before he took off. (Namine: his shirt? Hearts: ah when did you get here) down the hall soon followed by the group of girl running after him while screaming his name.
“I feel kinda bad for him,” Sora said watching the running Riku dash around the corner, followed by the Riku fan girl club. “Well at least you two aren’t like-HUH!” he began to say as he turned to look at his two friends slowly, only to see both Namine and Kairi (Namine: making out with a guy? Hearts: would you quit doing that!) with hearts in their eyes as they stared down the hall.
“He's sooo dreamy,” Namine whispered with hearts popping above her head; it was the same with Kairi too. “ I wish he was my boyfriend.” Kairi said, lost in her own world.
“Argh not you two too,” Sora thought out loud while banging his head repeatedly against his locker. He soon stoped when he heard Kairi burst out into laugher and he glance over at her.
“I was only joking Sora,” she said giggling; “but I can’t say the same for Namine.” And then she pointed towards the blond, who looked like she was going to faint from happiness.
That was when the Riku fan girl club came walking past with big grins on their faces. They were holding some of Riku’s clothes.
“I got his shirt,” a tall girl said holding up the yellow and black shirt to show to the others.
“I GOT HIS PANTS!” Another cried for joy, showing the group the pair of boxers and they all screamed, just like high school girls, which they were. Namine’s eyes went wide with pure happiness, never looking away. “His pants, GIVE ME!” She yelled, running to make a grab for the pair of pants. Which started a tug of war.
“Er……why do I get the feeling Riku’s gonna be a little late for class?” Sora though watching as Namine finally got the pair of pants, (lucky her) before he felt Kairi tug lightly on his arm. “Come on let go, or we’re going to be late for class.”
“ 'Kay,” Sora agreed with her. They both started walking away from the fight behind them, where right now one of the Riku fan girls was hitting Namine with a one of those pink fluffy pillows while trying to get Riku’s pants away from her at the same time.
As they were walking Sora turned his head and asked, “So we have history with Ansem next….right?”
“Yeah…..I guess we do,” she replied, and they both came to a stop. Sora and Kairi were still for a second before they both broke down crying, “Aww man we’re doomed!” Sora said and Kairi nodded in agreement.
“GIVE ME BACK HIS PANTS, NOW!” Could be heard out of view. “NEVER!”
A scary teacher of pure evil of evilness of all known evil to exist in all worlds known, which is only six at the moment because no one gives a care for exploring worlds right now; anyway this teacher walked slowly back and forth along the front of the classroom. Did I forget to tell you that his name is Ansem by the way, and that some people seem to think Ansem is quite handsome cause handsome rhymes with Ansem, so instead of calling him Ansem they say, "Hey handsome," but in my opinion I think their nuts. (Namine: that last bit didn’t rhyme. Heart: I know, I don’t know any other words the rhyme, haha)
Every student feared having a lesson with Ansem; if you spoke one word without permission in a class with him you’d be having detentions until you were 60.
Right now he was explaining about something that happend sometime ago to someone named what’s its called, doing a thing that changed something or other in someone's life. That meant, Sora wasn’t listening to a word Ansem was saying, but was in fact drawing a very crappy drawing of himself in Kingdom Heart, sitting an ant looking heartless's head with a keyblade (GO SORA! Heh heh). He was so busy that failed to see Ansem coming up to him until it was too late. A loud slam was heard, like so.
SLAM!
Thank you, as Ansem bang his hands on Sora’s desk who let out a “AHH!”, nearly falling backwards out of his seat from the horrible shock. Everyone in the class alsojumped.
“ARE YOU LISTENING, MR. STRIFE?” Ansem yelled at the freaked out teen, whose hair on the back of his neck was standing on end. Oh so was his spiky hair but it already does that.
“ER, YES MAM-AH I MEAN SIR! YES SIR!” Sora stammered shaking. if he leaned any further back he’d fall off….and that he did.
Laugher burst out in the classroom and Sora turned beat red, while everyone pointed and laughed at him on the floor, the only people not to do so was Kairi who was feeling sorry for him, and Ansem who no had seen him, walking up to the head of the class and removed one of his white gloves.
Then suddenly everyone stopped to cover their ears in pain, whailing as nails were heard clawing down a black board.
The moment it stopped, Ansem removed his hand from the board and placed his glove back on. “All of you will stay after school for three hours,” Ansem spoke sharply, and all the teenagers groaned in frustration, “SILENCE!” he yelled and they all fell quiet again.
The classroom door suddenly opened and everyone turned to look; to see a very shy female teacher in her late twenty’s jump slightly when everyone stared. “Excuse me, erm Mr. Ansem,” she asked quietly, pulling a long lock of blond hair behind her ear. “I need your help with something sir. Some students are fighting in the hall, and I can‘t seem to brake them up”
Just as the teacher said that, screams and yelling were suddenly heard from out in the hall.
“Let go, their mine!”
“OVER MY DEAD BODY, WITCH!” Namine was heard yelling, and Kairi and Sora exchanged glances. Yep, she was still fighting over Riku’s boxers with that girl, doesn’t she ever give up?
(In the hall at this very moment)
“Hey you’re the witch, NOW GIVE THEM!” the Riku fan girl shouted pulling on the boxers, but Namine refused to let go.
“I’M NOT A WITCH!” she shot at the girl, pulling on the other end of the pants.
“Are too!”
“Am not!”
“ARE TOO!”
“AM NOT!”
“AAARRRREEE TTTOOOOOOO!” the girl yelled in her face.
“AAAMMMMM NNNOOOTTTT!” Namine yelled straight back at her. Stream was coming out of their ears and thunder was zapping between their eyes.
“In chain of memories you were a witch, SO YOU’RE A WITCH!” the girl said sharply.
“Why do you keep bringing that up, I WAS ACTING!”
“AH, YOU WERE NOT!” the Riku fan girl shot at her. And the tug-of-war began once more.
“Was too!”
“Was not!”
(Back in the classroom with the teacher of evi.l)
“And what do you want me to do?” Ansem asked the women.
The teacher nervously brought her hands together “Hum, you know; do that whole speech,” she told him calmly, and Ansem just gave her a questionable look.
“The whole-” the women cleared her throat before yelling at the top of lungs, “BE QUIET YOU LITTLE BRAT! FOR THAT YOU CAN STAY AFTER SCHOOL CLEANING GUM UP FROM UNDER THE DESKS WITH YOUR BARE HANDS! DO YOU HEAR MMEEEEE!”
“Ahh!” the teenagers screamed, covering their ears. “When will this torture end!” one boy yelled from in the back while another screamed “Kill me now!.”
Ansem slowly went towards the door not even wondering why she couldn’t just do it herself. “Very, well,” he said; “I want complete silence in this class room till I return. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!”
“SIR! YES SIR!” The class yelled, saluting. Ansem narrowed his eyes before slamming the door shut. And as soon as it did, one of them burst out laughing
“Maybe their going to have chemistry class together, hahaha” a boy nerd with those pair of large glasses on said, and everyone slowly turned their heads to look at him.
“Haha, er, get it, chemistry room, heh heh er why isn’t anyone laughin-,” before the nerd could finish, everyone started throwing paper balls, pencil cases and even shoes at him. Then all that could be seen of the teen after wards was the tips of his black hair from the pile of items that had been thrown.
“Well, there goes another pair of my shoes,” Sora said, mainly to himself, looking down at his bare socks for the second time that day.
As everyone went against what Ansem had said and began chatting away, Kairi slowly got up from her seat and went by Sora on the floor, “You alright?” she asked him and he nodded. “Yeah I’m fine Kai'.” Sora replied getting up from the classroom floor.
Silence…
AH, HEM. Zell your on.
“Oh right” the younger version of Zell from Final fantasy 8 said, (All: Bbboooooooooo! Kairi: We hate yoooou!) standing up on his desk. “Hey everyone,” he yelled and all the teens turned their attention to him. “My parents are away on work for two week, so I’m gonna have party at my place, AND YOU ALL INVITED!” Zell yelled out the last part, extending his arm up in the air as everyone cheered for joy.
The classroom door opened and Riku came in now fully dressed in the same clothes like before. “What I missed,” he asked and Kairi clapped her hands together happy “Zell just invited the whole class to a party!” She explained cheerfully; “it’s a shame you didn’t come sooner or you could of came too.”
“Aw damn it,” Riku said, banging his head against the wall.
Some of the Riku fan girls who were in the room at the time shot an angry glance at Zell, towering over the blond boy, “INVITE RIKU TOOOO!” They yelled causing Zell to shiver with fear, “AH, OK, OK! EVERYONE IN SCHOOL CAN COME, HAPPY?”
“YES!” they replied cheering, jumping up and down.
“Aw nooo, now they'll be at the party too,” Riku moaned, anime crying failing to see the Riku fan girls coming towards him. “NOW GIVES US A THANK YOU KISS AND YOUR CLOTHES!” they screamed cheerfully.
“Oh, moogles!” he yelled; and quickly ran and jumped out of a nearby window.
THUD!
“Hum….Sora, we’re on the third floor right?” Kairi asked him looking at window wide eyed where Riku had just jumped out of.
Sora nodded slowly. “Uh...huh.”
(At the end of school after the horror of three hours of detention)
“WE’RE FREE! WE’RE FREE!” Screamed the whole class as they ran outside, the nerd from before ran out little later. “ME TOO, ME TOOO-AH!” He screamed before they all threw shoes at him again and a random teddy bear.
*Sigh* "Its so good to be out of there,” Kairi said to Sora, breathing in the fresh air of freedom.
Sora nodded, wrapping his arms behind his head “Hell yeah, If I’d stayed in there any longer I don’t think I could stand Ansem giving me the that evil glance of….evil.”
“Heh heh, yeah.” Kairi giggled lightly as they were walking down the street.
“Psst, Sora, Kairi,” the bush to their side of the path whispered, Sora and Kairi jumped wide eyed .“AH, ITS ALIVE!” They yelled and Kairi hid behind Sora in a flash.
“No guys its me,” the bush said again, and Riku poked his head out. How he survived the fall a few hours ago I have no clue so don’t ask.
“Er, what are you doing in there?” Sora asked him, while Kairi slowly came out from behind Sora.
However, before Riku could answer, the loud sound of a whistle pierced the air.
“I FOUNNNDDDDD HHIIMMMM!” A voice of a girl yelled out. They all turned their attention to the blond standing nearby wearing one of the Riku fan girl shirts.
“Namine?” Riku mumbled wide eyed, “what the heck are you doing!”
That was when the army of Riku fan girls were seen running down the street. “RIKUUUU!” They screamed, coming closer and closer.
“Not agaaaaiiiiin,” Riku yelled jumping out of the bush before dashing down the road.
The three per lightly stepped out of the way so the screaming girls could run by, they thought about helping him but then they thought...naahhhh.
A big grin a appeared on Namine’s face “I told you I’d join the club,” she said cheerfully.
“You what?” Kairi whispered, close to bursting out into laugher. Sora was smirking but held it in.
“I know its so cool,” Namine said smiling. “You’ve got to join Kairi, if you do you get a free pretty picture of Riku and this whistle too.”
Namine held up the two items. The picture was of Riku looking startled towards the photo like someone had called for his attention before taking the shot, which they had; and the whistle was a light blue with the letter “R” written in a dark blue on it.
Sora looked at the two things along with Kairi. “Namine…your crazy.”
“Heh heh, wow thanks you two.” The blond said, giggling. “Well I must go, I’ve got a Riku to spy on.” And that was all she said before she skipped off happily in the direction Riku and the fan girls had went.
“Well…” Kairi said slowly watching Namine skipping away, “…that was interesting”
“Uh huh,” Sora replied nodding. Why did they hang out with Namine again? Oh wait, cause the author made her their friends.
A smile crept up on Kairi face, and she turned to Sora and said, “ I’ll see you later, you’ll be at the party right?”
“Hmmm,” Sora thought for a moment. He remember what happened when he last went to a party, the place they were at got burned after someone thought it would be fun the set a couch on fires and sing happy Hanukkah, dancing around it. It was pure luck everyone got out include that drunken French student who’d still been singing that same song the next day. After that, Sora’s parents refused to allow him to go to any other party like that again. And for his age that kinda sucked.
“Maybe I can sneak out,” Sora thought and grinned turning towards Kairi “..yeah, I’ll be there”
“Great, I’ll see you there.” Kairi said happily and kissed him lightly on the cheek “Bye,” she said waving before walking off.
Sora watched Kairi’s form as she slowly left. He grinned, scratching his locks of freakish yet cool spiky hair, just as Riku was seen running past him in the background with the Riku fan girl club following him.
“Sigh, I guess this is as ordinary as it gets around here.”
Heart: Yay I did it; the very first chapter of due in 9 months wweeeeee
Riku: Ahh too many girls, everywhere oh god
Namine: Heh heh, there there my love
Riku: Quit calling me that the chapter's over!
Kairi/Sora: (smirking)
Heart: Well I really hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this story, there’s more to come soon, thank you for reading and good-bye
Kairi: Please review for little young me
Sora: Young?
Kairi: Well I’m not old, am I silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back