• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] English Ursus Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame72393

-NA-

Look at other team posts this one has been taken down

Last edited:

xig28

Awards
If anyone has any questions or concern, feel free to message me too. I am the leader for this party

Coldcathode

hey there, I would love to join up with you guys, i have only been playing for a week or two so far, but I got the game down pretty much, I have 3/5 keyblades with all 5 slots open (can easily do the other 2, but i dont use them as often), i am currently level 131, but i do play a lot, even at work lol. I play pretty much every time my AP recharges to progress the story section (to upgrade the keyblades i still need to with the material from every 25 levels).

I have 4 six star metals, currently have a good amount of 4-5 star medals im working on to get to 6 stars, my current six stars are an AOE green sora, AOE red mickey (organization coat), Vexan (AOE, not sure if theres any other type of him), Cloud single target damage (red). Usually at work I try to power level some, just doing the trick of level 57 three times.

Currently my 2 keyblades without all 5 slots open are +2 and +10 (star keyblade is +10), my other 3 keyblades are +20 each, I am working on becoming stronger so I can actually upgrade them past +20,

my ID is 2480344 and I would need help leaving a current party, me and a buddy at work joined our own party to just see it, and I dont see a way to leave, I will try to google it before I get an answer here, but i may need help on that. My friend doesnt play at all, so i want to get with some active people =)

EDIT: I forgot to mention i do a minimum of 10k lux a week, i get at least 1-2k per day minimum, so i feel i could be a big help there =)

EDIT 2: Found out how to leave my party, had to make my friend leader then leave. so I am at the ready if you guys decide im a good match for ya! =D

Last edited:

Flame72393

hey there, I would love to join up with you guys, i have only been playing for a week or two so far, but I got the game down pretty much, I have 3/5 keyblades with all 5 slots open (can easily do the other 2, but i dont use them as often), i am currently level 131, but i do play a lot, even at work lol. I play pretty much every time my AP recharges to progress the story section (to upgrade the keyblades i still need to with the material from every 25 levels).

I have 4 six star metals, currently have a good amount of 4-5 star medals im working on to get to 6 stars, my current six stars are an AOE green sora, AOE red mickey (organization coat), Vexan (AOE, not sure if theres any other type of him), Cloud single target damage (red). Usually at work I try to power level some, just doing the trick of level 57 three times.

Currently my 2 keyblades without all 5 slots open are +2 and +10 (star keyblade is +10), my other 3 keyblades are +20 each, I am working on becoming stronger so I can actually upgrade them past +20,

my ID is 2480344 and I would need help leaving a current party, me and a buddy at work joined our own party to just see it, and I dont see a way to leave, I will try to google it before I get an answer here, but i may need help on that. My friend doesnt play at all, so i want to get with some active people =)

EDIT: I forgot to mention i do a minimum of 10k lux a week, i get at least 1-2k per day minimum, so i feel i could be a big help there =)

EDIT 2: Found out how to leave my party, had to make my friend leader then leave. so I am at the ready if you guys decide im a good match for ya! =D

OK we have sent you an invite. Now all you have to do is accept it. Also let me know if you want to join the Line chat.
PS You'll see two red buttons on the invite. Press the one on the left to accept it.

Coldcathode

Awesome thanks a ton. Ya I downloaded the line app. I'll join on there as well. I registered the same name on line to find me by. "Coldcathode".

Wowoweewaa

How big is this group? I have an insane amount of gilt ed medals while the trying to get limited time medals. I'm ready to switch if you guys are active.

Flame72393

How big is this group? I have an insane amount of gilt ed medals while the trying to get limited time medals. I'm ready to switch if you guys are active.
We have 20/30 members at the moment and more are planning to join next week. So please reply back ASAP with your ID. We are a very active bunch as stated in the article. Also may I know what guilt medals you have?

Wowoweewaa

2341427. Hhhhoooo is my name. I'm scared to count my guilt ed medals. I have all org xiii members guilt ed minus axel who I don't have. Fuuuuck I just counted. 43 guilt ed medals. Only limited time draws I have is cloud, xion, new sora illustration. Missed out or got screwed on the rest.

Wowoweewaa

Your invite has been sent. Remember to press the red button on the left to accept the invite and you're in. Welcome to the team.
Thanks. It will be nice to have better friend medals to choose from. I've played this long with friends like lv 52 5 star riku, level 80 bambi, and for some reason low level 6 stars. Speaking of, who should I have as my friend medal. Illistration cloud 55 guilt, king Mikey 99 guilt, Zack 91, xion 70, or the new sora (5 dots waiting on another mikey)?

Armandiito

1111980, Armando, level 206 high activity (help so much with raid bosses, use chat frequently...).
7 medals guilt and soon 10.
Hope recibe your invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back